First Prev
of 3
Next Last
uwishuwereme

La Follette, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Well i see somebody got rid of the last forum of this druggie. But no matter i have all the time and space in the world to keep putting her back on here because everyone needs to be warned about this girl. She is a piece of trash and a drug addict whore who does not know how to stay at home and take care of her kids. Her husband is just as bad as her for staying with her and letting his kids go through this but when they grow up to be just like their mom maybe then it will sink into his head that he should have gotten the kids away from her. People lock your stuff up or it will be gone.
KissThis

La Follette, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2012
grow up little girl; Jeff is not those kids baby daddy and he is a felony offender so why dont you kiss...kiss this...and I dont mean on my rosy red lips
slypknaughty

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2012
KissThis wrote:
grow up little girl; Jeff is not those kids baby daddy and he is a felony offender so why dont you kiss...kiss this...and I dont mean on my rosy red lips
u mean on your shit stained hips!!! lololol

nope. trash is trash. wot u say kissthis is wrong cuz your trash too. you dont even make sense so there! k (add trash bitch talk and put "k" after the sentance) k
KissThis

La Follette, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
u mean on your shit stained hips!!! lololol
nope. trash is trash. wot u say kissthis is wrong cuz your trash too. you dont even make sense so there! k (add trash bitch talk and put "k" after the sentance) k
you must be one of them trashy cherry street Madisons lol "I see you".
slypknaughtee

La Follette, TN

#5 Sep 14, 2012
I apologize for being a nasty little child...kissthis is right and I hope Wanda will forgive me
slypknaughty

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2012
lol u funny trash lol noo...im from ohio. my origional slypknaughty was lost or somethin. but no matter. im back and i've missed u guys getting all mad and making you trash have to light a cigerrette just to survive what i say rofl
sorry

La Follette, TN

#7 Sep 17, 2012
I apologize for my retarded Ohio kin slypknaughty
robin

La Follette, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2012
KissThis wrote:
grow up little girl; Jeff is not those kids baby daddy and he is a felony offender so why dont you kiss...kiss this...and I dont mean on my rosy red lips
jeff is not the person u are making him out to be so stop talking trash about him
robin

La Follette, TN

#9 Sep 17, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
u mean on your shit stained hips!!! lololol
nope. trash is trash. wot u say kissthis is wrong cuz your trash too. you dont even make sense so there! k (add trash bitch talk and put "k" after the sentance) k
and who are you....why dont u put your real name on here
countrygirl

La Follette, TN

#10 Sep 17, 2012
To Jeff

You know what u did to me...u played me and lied to me again and once again i fell for it...sorry i had to put it on here but this is the only way i know how to get a hold of u
slypknaughty

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2012
sorry wrote:
I apologize for my retarded Ohio kin slypknaughty
i apologize that you have a retard in the family. good think im not with you...shiiit that would suck lol
slypknaughty

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2012
robin wrote:
<quoted text>
and who are you....why dont u put your real name on here
does michael work good enough for you?
tisktisk

La Follette, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
and here I thought slypknaught was the only retard on here..
slypknaughty

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2012
who else is retarded? lol you think i am? ok thats cool. go back to special ed where you flunked and come talk to me when you graduate
robin

La Follette, TN

#15 Sep 18, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
does michael work good enough for you?
it works real good if that is your real name which i dont think that it is....why dont u let us know who u really are....because u know what will happen to u if u do tell us
tisktisk

La Follette, TN

#16 Sep 18, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
who else is retarded? lol you think i am? ok thats cool. go back to special ed where you flunked and come talk to me when you graduate
diplomas given out in special ED, so glad you were valedictorian
slypknaughty

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2012
what you searched for me??? are you that much of a waste of time that you have to look for a fight? lol tisktisk, we all know what happened to your cousin/bro/sis. you dont need to tell us about their accomplishment lolol.
robin

La Follette, TN

#18 Sep 19, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
what you searched for me??? are you that much of a waste of time that you have to look for a fight? lol tisktisk, we all know what happened to your cousin/bro/sis. you dont need to tell us about their accomplishment lolol.
can u not tell your real name or are u to scared to??
slypknaughty

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2012
if i say michael, would that satisify your sexual cravings?
robin

La Follette, TN

#20 Sep 21, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
if i say michael, would that satisify your sexual cravings?
just like u...scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Mayor 30 min Jimjim 13
record the police 1 hr Youre Trash 10
Jamie and kevin ruan 1 hr Betty4545 1
WLAF supports the KKK 2 hr One eye 8
April Marlow 3 hr mandy 2
Amanda reagan 3 hr seriously 2
Michael Monk 4 hr gator 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages