the issue

La Follette, TN

#85 Sep 21, 2012
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
<quoted text>
I used definitely a lot in that post lol
definitely, slypknaughty's here too. he doesn't post in cincinnati
slypknaughty

United States

#86 Sep 21, 2012
but i do post as united states. ohio is in there somewhere right? and why doesnt yours post in la follette or campbeell county? maybe for the same reason mine doesnt
the issue

La Follette, TN

#87 Sep 21, 2012
i looked on cincinnati forums and you don't post anything there it's ok i understand
Jess

La Follette, TN

#88 Sep 21, 2012
What happened? No reply for my comment?
slypknaughty

United States

#89 Sep 21, 2012
did u type in all the zip codes for Cincinnati? its a little bigger than your dump u have there.
Jess

La Follette, TN

#90 Sep 21, 2012
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
If only YOU could read. Do you understand what "one and the same" means? Now I'm not sure I want to be your friend. I thought you were a little smarter. Let me spell it out for you. "Funny" and "who are you" are the same person. I also go by Jess. Surely you understand the importance of keeping your identity quiet at times. I think you definitely live in Campbell County, but must not actually be from here. I know because I'm in the same boat. Therefore, you should know that everyone here is not the same type of pillbilly methhead you so desperately hate. Only about 90%, lol. I think we are part of the 10 percent, which is a different breed all together. Crazyone would fit into our clique, as well.
This was the comment to which I was referring. Now that you bring it up, I would enjoy reading what funny, interesting, smart a$$ comments you have for your home town. I looked up "Cincinnati," not the actual zip codes. In what other zip codes could I find you commenting?
Jess

La Follette, TN

#91 Sep 21, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
did u type in all the zip codes for Cincinnati? its a little bigger than your dump u have there.
Nice try. I looked at 5 different zip codes evenly distributed throughout that list. I tried 45202, 45215, 45225, 45236, 45249, and 45252. Did you try that before you told me to do it? I know you have the time, so enter those zip codes or just a few of them. Then go to the local forum. Let me know what you find. Do they have anything in common?
Lol

United States

#92 Sep 21, 2012
Joey is his name...lol grown ass man named Joey. Never call him Joe!
mmm

La Follette, TN

#93 Sep 22, 2012
interesting
yardsaler

Tazewell, TN

#94 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
you think i have to work 9-5 M-F for my money? what about all the interest accumulating in the banks? i can take whatever days or months off that i please, and still be getting payed. im saving what i do have right now for my kid's houses, and whatever else they want me to get em. working for money is middle class. pfft middle class is so macy's, and dillards. walmart is like goodwill, and goodwill is like a yard sale. yard sales are like a lemondade stand for kids. and their lemondaid stands are like barbie playhouses. I like stores like Nordstrom, and Saks Fifth Avenue etc. etc.
Don't knock off yard sales I have found alot of good antiques
slypknaughty

United States

#96 Sep 22, 2012
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. I looked at 5 different zip codes evenly distributed throughout that list. I tried 45202, 45215, 45225, 45236, 45249, and 45252. Did you try that before you told me to do it? I know you have the time, so enter those zip codes or just a few of them. Then go to the local forum. Let me know what you find. Do they have anything in common?
lolol hahaha your soooo...fuckin....stupid. hahahaha. i never said i posted on my own hometown's topix. why the fk would i? theres that danger of you finding out who i am, or finding out ppl that know me. hahahahaha. when i asked u did you check all the zip codes...i was sending you on a goose chase. hahaha. u obviously failed, and now im laughin my ass off. hahaha stupid fkn ppl these days. thats amazing. hey...go check portland oregon, and all their zip codes. can you tell me if i posted on there? can you tell me if my name has changed to anything other than slypknaughty too? im sure you'd love to subscribe to me if you could
slypknaughty

United States

#97 Sep 22, 2012
yardsaler wrote:
<quoted text> Don't knock off yard sales I have found alot of good antiques
you dont know what's been done with that stuff you buy off of other people. your better off getting it new from a high-end store where there is quality, and if you smell it, its new. not smokey, or smells like rotten meat. i've been to a few yard sales back in the day, and all that's good there is cd's/disks, and candles if you burn just to burn em. other than that, they dont do refunds, and your still better off getting it new
slypknaughty

United States

#98 Sep 22, 2012
hold on wrote:
Slypknaughty...ur a sorry immature lil bastard who needs their ass handed to em...ur no better than anyone else an FYI!!! God loves us all the same,u have just bettered urself in life that's all,ur no better...u wasn't born with a silver spoon in ur mouth but u must of been one of those who got everything they wanted an had daddy their to always put ur cookie back together when it crumbled...get off ur imaginary cloud 9 an come back to reality...working isn't for middle class its for everyone who is able to...this day in time u have to work to make it bc there isn't nothing free...ur a sorry lil bitch ass pussy who needs to GET A FUCKIN LIFE...admit it ur prolly some lil 30yr old gay ass nerdy mommy's boy who still lives with mommy an she wipes ur ass fer u bc ur to damn stupid an lazy to do it...I'd love to know who u r an meet u an just whoop the shit outta u an c how much ur "money" can do
my money would fix me...and if you do any damage, i can get reconstructive surgery. i wouldnt need insurance to pay it for me. i can pay it like goin to the dollar tree, and getting some gum. then i'd use about 5 dollars of my money...which is 200k of your money, and get a decent lawyer, and sue you for domestic violence. you cant touch my beauty. u think we're all the same in God's eyes?? thats why your struggling with drugs, and i have everything money can buy.:D yes it can buy love, and it has over and over and over again. i can even buy myself a way to your house and meet you like you want to meet me.(yes i'll have body guards). you'll be like...HEY!!! I'M GUNNA KIL...oh...hello.*clears throat* can i help you?*which you hesitantly smile*
but i wont go to your house because your not worth my time. that...and in case one of you drug-thugs has a gun to rip my helicopter appart. that wouldnt be very nice of you people.
ehh

La Follette, TN

#99 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont know what's been done with that stuff you buy off of other people. your better off getting it new from a high-end store where there is quality, and if you smell it, its new. not smokey, or smells like rotten meat. i've been to a few yard sales back in the day, and all that's good there is cd's/disks, and candles if you burn just to burn em. other than that, they dont do refunds, and your still better off getting it new
I agree about clothes. Being a nonsmoker, I detest the smell that clothes get when someone smokes while wearing them. On the other hand, there are some awesome, retro, or antique pieces to be found at the flea market or yard sales on occasion. Around here you have to look for hours to find anything worth buying, though.
lol

La Follette, TN

#100 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
my money would fix me...and if you do any damage, i can get reconstructive surgery. i wouldnt need insurance to pay it for me. i can pay it like goin to the dollar tree, and getting some gum. then i'd use about 5 dollars of my money...which is 200k of your money, and get a decent lawyer, and sue you for domestic violence. you cant touch my beauty. u think we're all the same in God's eyes?? thats why your struggling with drugs, and i have everything money can buy.:D yes it can buy love, and it has over and over and over again. i can even buy myself a way to your house and meet you like you want to meet me.(yes i'll have body guards). you'll be like...HEY!!! I'M GUNNA KIL...oh...hello.*clears throat* can i help you?*which you hesitantly smile*
but i wont go to your house because your not worth my time. that...and in case one of you drug-thugs has a gun to rip my helicopter appart. that wouldnt be very nice of you people.
Domestic violence? Do you know what domestic violence is? Are you talking to a family member?
lol

La Follette, TN

#101 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol hahaha your soooo...fuckin....stupid. hahahaha. i never said i posted on my own hometown's topix. why the fk would i? theres that danger of you finding out who i am, or finding out ppl that know me. hahahahaha. when i asked u did you check all the zip codes...i was sending you on a goose chase. hahaha. u obviously failed, and now im laughin my ass off. hahaha stupid fkn ppl these days. thats amazing. hey...go check portland oregon, and all their zip codes. can you tell me if i posted on there? can you tell me if my name has changed to anything other than slypknaughty too? im sure you'd love to subscribe to me if you could
Didn't mean to make you mad. I just proved to you that everyone here is not a dumb as you make out. I've been to Cincinnati. There is plenty of reasons to post on their topix. I'm not saying I like Campbell County, but Ohio sucks, as well. But I'll act like you don't live here to protect your identity.
Glorious

La Follette, TN

#102 Sep 22, 2012
LOL!
I lived in Ohio several years. I worked there also, as a LPTA. I got paid significantly less than I was being paid here, at home,before I moved there. The people I met, worked with, all had a superior attitude; except the people originally from WV, KY, and TN. People in OH, MI, IN, IL, vacation in TN, retire to TN. No one I know has EVER retired to OH!
NEW MAN IN TOWN

La Follette, TN

#103 Sep 22, 2012
Please folk, let's agree to totally ignore this prick, SLYPKLAUGHTY, on Topix? Take his audience away and and he will go away, or at least change his name!
F off

La Follette, TN

#104 Sep 22, 2012
NEW MAN IN TOWN wrote:
Please folk, let's agree to totally ignore this prick, SLYPKLAUGHTY, on Topix? Take his audience away and and he will go away, or at least change his name!
Why? He's interesting. just quit reading his posts.
working man

United States

#105 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
and since i AM better than you, i pay for you food stamps and your check with my taxes. im notta fag, and good thing cuz that a sin, and I AM GOD'S FAVORITE CHILD!!! I AM HIGHLY FAVORED BY HIM! HE FIGHTS MY BATTLE'S WITHOUT ME LIFTING A FINGER!!! HE DOES MY BIDDING!!! IN JESUS' GREAT NAME, AMEN!!!! lolol. if you cant read what i wrote, then obviously you have a reading disability. i wrote everything with correct spelling besides me turning "what" into "wot" and that kind of thing. i put all the correct punctuation in as in comma's, or apostrophe's, except for "can't", and "cant" cuz i don't gotta if i don't wanna. if you really cant read, then YOUR the one with the shortcomings and maybe since i DO have the money, i can send you to school to learn how to comprehend English literature. OHHH THAT'S RIGHT!!! YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SEND YOU TO SCHOOL.
if your so secure about your sexuality, you must not be straight because "secure" people do anything. i know for a fact, i dont take it or suck it because since i AM GOD'S FAVORITE CHILD, he said not to do that. so I dont. besides...men look way too...not for me. women are sooo fkable just look at em.
the one that said brags is always the one that has the problems remember that, the respectful people that is happy with what they got just enjoys with out all the talk, so go ahead keep bashing, ur just making a fool out of urself and ull pay for it one of these days!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex offenders registered at wrong address (May '11) 1 hr me 47
What happen to Starrett 3 hr heather 26
Jason McCarty 3 hr Trash 13
worst Tattoo Artist ever (Jan '13) 5 hr Double D 44
Any older men looking for a young boy? 5 hr Hornyyy 4
Misty Collier Muse 6 hr Gesper 5
heath Powell 7 hr please 24
expose a scum 8 hr star 39
Rhonda Daugherty 19 hr idk 421
La Follette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman