working man

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
you said "I have seen your name on 99% of these threads and granted some of the stuff you have said are true!!! There is alot of thives and drugges in this town!!" then you said "time to sit in front of your screen and put lies on here like you do!!!!", and "you dont know the truth about someone or somethings DON"Tii be posting lies!!!!!!!!!" so which is it? do i post LIES? or do i tell 99% of the truth? if you dont want us ohio ppl and other ppl that are better than trash talking bad about you, then change your ways, and change your neighbors. be a nationally regonized hero for making a difference. you can do it. MLK was a hero for black people. you mom was your hero. now be a hero for campbell county and change ppl's lives so it can be a clean place again. that way...ppl wont talk bad about that slum-hole. they'll say good things about it...and ohh wot do u know. la follette is growing all of the sudden cuz ppl wanna move and live there. not till YOU my friend changes those ppl there. be their king. change.....em!!!
I think that you are the main problem here, it sounds like your the piece of $hit talking about all these people, u call us trash and everything else, not all people is on drugs and and u need to quit talking about us southern people like were a piece of shit when when u live in a state that has just as much drug traffic and violence, yes I hate Yankees they have distroyed our lakes and everything that why every Ohio license plate I say to myself there's a mother part of our county problem that we can't even enjoy our own resources bc they come in and take all of it from us,very few Yankees I like and evidently ur one of the scum bags that runs our lake and we can't even take a fishing trip without all u fuc1ing idiots running over the top of our boats, we don't try to run over you is bc we have respect for the other person out there not just for ourselves, u talking about all this money u have y don't u stick it in ur a$$ or better yet clean ur all's lake up in ur own state and stay away from ours, we don't need you and ur cash, or ur sorry ass here to help with our lake, you are just a sorry individual that is a spoiled brat with a silver spoon in ur mouth that don't have any respect for noone but urself, at least I do work and pay my bills every month and don't spend 200k on a boat that is going to loose its value in 5 yrs, now y don't u go and find a piss to eat or a dck to suck on and get off with it and leave us alone you POS!!!!!!!!!!
working man

United States

#22 Sep 16, 2012
GET A LIFE wrote:
Why do you feel the need to get on these threads and put good pepole down? Some of us that live in lafollette are'nt thives!!! Some of us want to make a honest liveing!!!! I have seen your name on 99% of these threads and granted some of the stuff you have said are true!!! There is alot of thives and drugges in this town!!! Also there is folks like you that put thier opinon in things that they know nothing about!!!! You must have alot of free time to sit in front of your screen and put lies on here like you do!!!!Let me geuss (like you do) you draw a check and have nothing wrong with you other than your BIG nose poking around in things that you have no idea what is really going on. Is that about right? Anyway my point is if you dont know the truth about someone or somethings DON"T be posting lies!!!!!!!!!Like i said some of us lafollette folks want to do what is right and not steal or cheat our way throw life!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you 100% this guy is a Pos him or herself, they been pissing me off since the first and u go I wish I had a like button for this post!!
working man

United States

#23 Sep 16, 2012
truth wrote:
probably because you rednecks act like you are smarter and better than people who are not rednecks.the truth is you are not better than other people.you cant even spell people!as your post shows.lol
and yes we may be ol country rednecks, I'd rather be a Tennessee southern redneck than a Ohio or as refered as a fifo as I call u idiots and people call us thieves PR what ever their is good people here too that work and tale care pf their families, at least we ain't trying to take over everything around us!!!!

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#24 Sep 16, 2012
working man wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you are the main problem here, it sounds like your the piece of $hit talking about all these people, u call us trash and everything else, not all people is on drugs and and u need to quit talking about us southern people like were a piece of shit when when u live in a state that has just as much drug traffic and violence, yes I hate Yankees they have distroyed our lakes and everything that why every Ohio license plate I say to myself there's a mother part of our county problem that we can't even enjoy our own resources bc they come in and take all of it from us,very few Yankees I like and evidently ur one of the scum bags that runs our lake and we can't even take a fishing trip without all u fuc1ing idiots running over the top of our boats, we don't try to run over you is bc we have respect for the other person out there not just for ourselves, u talking about all this money u have y don't u stick it in ur a$$ or better yet clean ur all's lake up in ur own state and stay away from ours, we don't need you and ur cash, or ur sorry ass here to help with our lake, you are just a sorry individual that is a spoiled brat with a silver spoon in ur mouth that don't have any respect for noone but urself, at least I do work and pay my bills every month and don't spend 200k on a boat that is going to loose its value in 5 yrs, now y don't u go and find a piss to eat or a dck to suck on and get off with it and leave us alone you POS!!!!!!!!!!
if you are interested in helping the lakes and rivers, the majority of the problem in the waters is due to agriculture. The state attempts to regulate agriculture near lakes and water to prevent increased nitrogen and phosphorous that causes increased blooms of small life forms that removes the DO which is dissolved oxygen and can cause fish kill. Take a look at how agriculture that led to the dead zone in the gulf of Mexico. Also, the way the rivers and lakes were formed by glacier movements they were carved sharply into the ground, there is little area for plant life to grow along the banks as a filtering system before toxins and nitrogen and phosphorous meets the waters. It's why the lakes seem not clear. They are overly populated, while lakes like crater lakes only have life falling from the sky, the water is clear because there is little life.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#25 Sep 16, 2012
Here's a term you can look up, for this area it's eutrophic. It is one reason why Ponds are even inspected especially on land used for cattle and the use of fertilizer in agriculture. Its something to think about and educate others. On earth there is over 70% covered in water but only 1% is fresh! that's including the glaciers and underground aquifers. There are many people that believe the last war of man kind will be the war for fresh water. It's indicative for man to be active in protecting our water ways.
lol

Jacksboro, TN

#26 Sep 16, 2012
southern wrote:
Hmmm...now who's claiming to be smarter than everyone else? lol. That's the way you people are. The only people that I ever see not using capitals are either lazy or don't know better. What's your hurry? You are only gossiping on the computer.
lol.exactly,its the computer so it doesnt matter how someone spells or uses caps,its not important.we are not in school and we are not trying to apply for a job.spelling and caps are not required.haha.where do you people get your arguments from?lol.you all act like your so much better because you use caps and can spell but can you read?i thought this forum was to chat about some slypknaughty and all of you want to talk about is some redneck crap.i love the south but if you want to talk about some redneck crap then maybe you should add that to a forum.lol.
confused

Macon, GA

#27 Sep 16, 2012
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
Here's a term you can look up, for this area it's eutrophic. It is one reason why Ponds are even inspected especially on land used for cattle and the use of fertilizer in agriculture. Its something to think about and educate others. On earth there is over 70% covered in water but only 1% is fresh! that's including the glaciers and underground aquifers. There are many people that believe the last war of man kind will be the war for fresh water. It's indicative for man to be active in protecting our water ways.
you really are a rambling baboone you are dumb as hell . you should not be allowed around kids mrs. dopy you have no room to talk about no one
Ugh NO TY

La Follette, TN

#28 Sep 16, 2012
Won't have a thing to do with these lakes around here just for the druggies dumping their labs, chemicals, and needles in them left and right - then there's the ignorant arrogant azzholes running around on them and THEIR nasty attitudes and disrespect trashing them with beer bottles etc.

As to slypnaughty... typical pos idiot that could be from either place, here or Ohio, same damn thing.
Just wondering

United States

#29 Sep 16, 2012
I think the working man answered my question about where you live. I am a little confused as to why your so obsessed with our town since you live in Ohio. You obviously love it or you wouldn't be on LAFOLLETTE topix all the time. If your state is so damn wonderful, why don't you get off your ass and enjoy it. Quit worrying about Campbell County. We have our issues as well as Ohio has. Let our residents worry about our county and you worry about smog control in Ohio or something else constructive. Unless of course, your one of those deadbeats that lives in mommy's basement, with nothing better to do than obsess about our county. How pathetic is that slykpnaughty?

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#30 Sep 17, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>you really are a rambling baboone you are dumb as hell . you should not be allowed around kids mrs. dopy you have no room to talk about no one
well, I've studied Appalachian ecology so if that's dopey. It's a sad day in Appalachian education.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#31 Sep 17, 2012
Ugh NO TY wrote:
Won't have a thing to do with these lakes around here just for the druggies dumping their labs, chemicals, and needles in them left and right - then there's the ignorant arrogant azzholes running around on them and THEIR nasty attitudes and disrespect trashing them with beer bottles etc.

As to slypnaughty... typical pos idiot that could be from either place, here or Ohio, same damn thing.
oh yeah I've heard some nasty stories about the needles at the new swimming hole by white bridge. No one cares about our children when doped up.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#32 Sep 17, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
I think the working man answered my question about where you live. I am a little confused as to why your so obsessed with our town since you live in Ohio. You obviously love it or you wouldn't be on LAFOLLETTE topix all the time. If your state is so damn wonderful, why don't you get off your ass and enjoy it. Quit worrying about Campbell County. We have our issues as well as Ohio has. Let our residents worry about our county and you worry about smog control in Ohio or something else constructive. Unless of course, your one of those deadbeats that lives in mommy's basement, with nothing better to do than obsess about our county. How pathetic is that slykpnaughty?
I too am confused as to why he is so active on this forum. Apparently, cc is a joke to him. He doesn't want things to change here he'd lose the pleasure he gets from making fun of it. I live here, I know things that are different and want to see things better here for future generations.
lol

Jacksboro, TN

#33 Sep 17, 2012
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am confused as to why he is so active on this forum. Apparently, cc is a joke to him. He doesn't want things to change here he'd lose the pleasure he gets from making fun of it. I live here, I know things that are different and want to see things better here for future generations.
he lives here.lol. or why would he be on LaFollette topix.cause im sure ohio has a site to chat.he just likes running that mouth so he will go on about anything.anything and everything that is a lie!
huh

La Follette, TN

#34 Sep 17, 2012
could be he lives in both OH and here. yanno ohio 'summer people', so why wouldn't he post on here. loser either way so whatever. lol
just saying

Oak Ridge, TN

#35 Sep 17, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>people with jobs and lives are always in a hurry.just so you know.we dont all sit on the couch all day and get high
If you were that busy then you would not be here. I have a job and a very busy life which includes travel. I have to post on here.
So thats not excuse.
just saying

Oak Ridge, TN

#36 Sep 17, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol.exactly,its the computer so it doesnt matter how someone spells or uses caps,its not important.we are not in school and we are not trying to apply for a job.spelling and caps are not required.haha.where do you people get your arguments from?lol.you all act like your so much better because you use caps and can spell but can you read?i thought this forum was to chat about some slypknaughty and all of you want to talk about is some redneck crap.i love the south but if you want to talk about some redneck crap then maybe you should add that to a forum.lol.
I can do well enough to read your post and graduate college.Does that pass the test? I dont think that i'm better then anyone. I just hate when people move here and assume we are all rednecks and cant even read.Not everyone here is uneducated and on drugs.
right but

La Follette, TN

#37 Sep 17, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do well enough to read your post and graduate college.Does that pass the test? I dont think that i'm better then anyone. I just hate when people move here and assume we are all rednecks and cant even read.Not everyone here is uneducated and on drugs.
Problem is, is that SO many are, I think those of us not are so outnumbered that it's understandable why others just throw us all in the same boat regardless. Yes... it's THAT bad. Depressing as all hell.
Just wondering

Sarasota, FL

#38 Sep 17, 2012
This Campbell County "bashing" slykpnaughty has going on is personal. I personally think that he is battling his own demons. I think his gay lover left him for someone who is from here. He can't deal with it so he takes it out on everyone who lives here. I think it's hilarious that he try's to come across as an educated rich man. Your ignorance is plentiful, slykpnaughty. Their is absolutely no one that educated, rich & successful as you claim to be, gets that way from being ignorant like you (as reflected in your childish post)! Go to Anderson or Knox county. Same great lakes. But your lover's new boyfriend isn't from there he's from here. Right? I suppose you will continue to take out your frustrations on all of us because of a bitter sweet ending to a gay love affair. Nailed it didn't I Yankee? Lol CC...
slypknaughty

United States

#39 Sep 17, 2012
@ just wondering no. i live in ohio. i was there last summer with u silly ppl, and watching wot u was doing, and what you were saying. i drove through your trash dumps, and ppl was spewed everywhere outside like their houses were being fumigated. every chair on every porch was filled. lol i see you guys drinking food club soda cuz you cant afford anything, and i have all the best beer, all the best soda to mix with the beer, and im livin it up. i feel like a wealthy american in the poor part of rio. 2 bucks will buy u 50 bitchs for a week! u ppl always take the lords name in vein like its "notta got-dam thang." you ppl need to respect your lord and savior a little more. when you ppl say shit like "lord have mercy" then YES HE DOES HAVE MERCY and dont you forget it. dont say it either, he might not have it anymore if u keep it up. and yes just wondering, your not new to topix so stop lying. if u were new, you wouldnt know me. besides. your lying i know, because "im new to topix", and "do you live in cc" in one sentance isnt relevant.
slypknaughty

United States

#40 Sep 18, 2012
working man wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you are the main problem here, it sounds like your the piece of $hit talking about all these people, u call us trash and everything else, not all people is on drugs and and u need to quit talking about us southern people like were a piece of shit when when u live in a state that has just as much drug traffic and violence, yes I hate Yankees they have distroyed our lakes and everything that why every Ohio license plate I say to myself there's a mother part of our county problem that we can't even enjoy our own resources bc they come in and take all of it from us,very few Yankees I like and evidently ur one of the scum bags that runs our lake and we can't even take a fishing trip without all u fuc1ing idiots running over the top of our boats, we don't try to run over you is bc we have respect for the other person out there not just for ourselves, u talking about all this money u have y don't u stick it in ur a$$ or better yet clean ur all's lake up in ur own state and stay away from ours, we don't need you and ur cash, or ur sorry ass here to help with our lake, you are just a sorry individual that is a spoiled brat with a silver spoon in ur mouth that don't have any respect for noone but urself, at least I do work and pay my bills every month and don't spend 200k on a boat that is going to loose its value in 5 yrs, now y don't u go and find a piss to eat or a dck to suck on and get off with it and leave us alone you POS!!!!!!!!!!
you have respect. but we got "move over". you have the respect enough to let us come by. that's why we have "your" lake, and not you. from what I've seen in la Follette, you need our money more than anything. you need to fix that dump UP! and not just that. all those people down there that knock up girls, and all the ones that keep having to give their children away because they cant afford them, or they get taken away, or the police force needs to go to like... Walmart every night just about catching the thieves. so if i don't bring MY money there, then its just the government handing over the money. i don't need to clean our lake, its a bit chilly at times. and there's too many pollutant factories up here. yours is nice, the hills are good and green with trees, but u don't have girls to speak of, so that's why we import our own girls. yours down there has...fat asses hahahhahaha. ours are "model like". want one? that's 5k for a weekend. if u cant afford it, apply for more check money heh heh. i sense anger in your "un-grammatically correct" paragraph. i couldn't read it. it sucked! but i think i know wot u was saying lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley View School 1 hr Ted dy 2
checks are here 4 hr Fk u 2
Women in their 30s that screw on the 1st date. 5 hr Cullen 47
lebians 6 hr Got ya 10
dennis turner Tue ya 2
Police scanner app Tue wheeling on the r... 6
Shears Family Tue Stay Away from 12
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages