Mike Hatmaker attorney
Steve R

Corbin, KY

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Question_opinion wrote:
Whatever happened to the other brother of theirs... Philip Hatmaker??
well folks Phil and Wes are Mike's brothers boys and they'tr good ppl been around that family as long a i remember go see another lawyer if your not hppy they hsaavve done a great job or me in the past.
lol

La Follette, TN

#23 Sep 23, 2012
Yes a real stand up family.lol
slypknaughty

Sarasota, FL

#24 Sep 23, 2012
@ hurt my ego...theres a difference between getting your ego hurt, and getting your feelings hurt.
@steve R. stop trying to save your family's name. if cc trash gets into trouble, they'll call a lawyer. if he doesnt perform to expectation, then that looks bad on him, and on you for sticking up for him. it doesnt matter if he defends someone and they're found innocent or guilty. the problem is, is that these trashy citizens are feeling like they arent getting a fair trial. their witnesses arent being called, and theres a lack of communication between them, and the lawyer. if the trash wouldnt fk up in the first place anyways, they wouldnt need a lawyer. but its still the lawyers job to do what he is being payed to do.
misty

Greer, SC

#25 Sep 23, 2012
Go to Knoxville!!
slypknaughty

United States

#26 Sep 23, 2012
yeah they're a lot better with smarter people. besides...they're working class
tootie

Knoxville, TN

#27 Oct 1, 2012
WOW wrote:
crooked as all the rest of the damn lawyers all theyre after is your money and could care less for anyone they represent!!!
Elizabeth and Rob Asbury are good lawyers and they are honest, trust me, I know. If you ever hear anything bad about either one of them it'll be from somebody they beat in court.
Legal Eagle

Corbin, KY

#28 Oct 1, 2012
Question_opinion wrote:
Would he be a good attorney to hire or would he just be a waste of money like his brother Wes Hatmaker?
This man has forgotten more Jurisprudence than any other attorney. I have checked court documents and I think that his success rate for his clients is near 94 percent
Deux Deux Deux

Knoxville, TN

#29 Oct 1, 2012
Both Asburys are good people.
Lol

La Follette, TN

#30 Oct 1, 2012
LMAO
Legal Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>This man has forgotten more Jurisprudence than any other attorney. I have checked court documents and I think that his success rate for his clients is near 94 percent
Lol

River Grove, IL

#31 Oct 2, 2012
Guess somebody is on the losing side of a case against mike. Lol
Lol

La Follette, TN

#32 Oct 2, 2012
Yes I am!! You are correct! No why? I paid him! So you are correct I lost bigtime! Should have paid in coke or tried to bribe the IRS for him.
Lol wrote:
Guess somebody is on the losing side of a case against mike. Lol
Lol

La Follette, TN

#33 Oct 2, 2012
Know before you correct me!
Lol

River Grove, IL

#34 Oct 2, 2012
Learn how to spell.
REAL WORLD

Warrenton, VA

#35 Aug 4, 2013
slypknaughty wrote:
if you ppl would obey the law, and be a good person, you wouldnt need a lawyer.
I USED TO SAY THAT 2,UNTIL I SEEN THAT BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE.NOT EVERY PERSON THAT GETS INTO A BAD SITUATION ONCE IN THEIR LIFE IS A CRIMINAL,OR A BAD PERSON.PEOPLE NEED TO STOP JUDGING ESCHOTHER......
gduvibifur

United States

#36 Aug 4, 2013
Wes is useless......
Wishing

La Follette, TN

#37 Aug 4, 2013
Question_opinion wrote:
Would he be a good attorney to hire or would he just be a waste of money like his brother Wes Hatmaker?
just so you know Wes and Phillip are his nephews!
jack

Hixson, TN

#38 Aug 5, 2013
Please take this off or I will sue topix tomm
slim

La Follette, TN

#39 Aug 5, 2013
Well there you have it. He sounds serious. I dont blame him.
lol

La Follette, TN

#40 Aug 5, 2013
LOL
hike mattaker

United States

#41 Aug 16, 2013
He is a joke with no punchline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Sharp 16 min Person 4
Kenneth bartley 19 min Person 8
Bisexual women 22 min Mdfw 4
Paxton Long 3 hr TakingRi 3
Tyler Needham and Brittney Adkins 3 hr Hhsam 3
Maynard wreckered and junk yard 5 hr Previous Employee 14
Who sells the best hot dogs in Campbell County.... (Jun '15) 9 hr Loveangle33 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages