Question_opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Would he be a good attorney to hire or would he just be a waste of money like his brother Wes Hatmaker?
L M A O

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

waste
Well well well

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Not his brother but yes he is a piss poor lawyer!
Question_opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Whatever happened to the other brother of theirs... Philip Hatmaker??
no no

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Hatmaker sucks! He lost me thousands! Couldn't keep his mouth shut! He pissed off the judge. I lost!
no no no

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

He's no good takes your money and forgets about you..I know done it to me and lost my case.
POS

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

From my experience, I think he's a pos that deffends rapists and makes sure they walk free. Must be his specialty if he can't do the same for the rest of you all.
slypknaughty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

if you ppl would obey the law, and be a good person, you wouldnt need a lawyer.
rncrdms

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I know of a man who has terminal cancer, who has had a case pending for three years, which should have been settled years ago.Hatmaker won't return calls and promises to follow up and doesn't. He is not anyone I could recommend as a decent attorney. This man needs his money now to pay for his treatments.Heard he just got a new Cadillac Escalade...wonder who paid for that?
someone who knows

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Do not give this man your money. Someone in my immediate family gave him 10000 dollars and he didn't even try to defend my family member. Therefore they spent 5 years in jail for something they did not do and had evidence to support their innocence. Hatmaker would not use the evidence and refused to use witnesses that would support their innocence but he didn't care he just wanted the money.
WOW

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

crooked as all the rest of the damn lawyers all theyre after is your money and could care less for anyone they represent!!!
Question answered

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

WOW wrote:
crooked as all the rest of the damn lawyers all theyre after is your money and could care less for anyone they represent!!!
After doing much research and hearing the opinions from here... I am better off to hire an out of county attorney. Too many unsolved cases he is sitting on and keeps making excuses according to others I have talked with.
Thanks to everyone who responded.
misty

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Question answered wrote:
<quoted text>After doing much research and hearing the opinions from here... I am better off to hire an out of county attorney. Too many unsolved cases he is sitting on and keeps making excuses according to others I have talked with.
Thanks to everyone who responded.
going to Clinton or Knox is def your better choice!
Time after time

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

There is not one in this county that is worth a single nickel! Go to knox and listen to any lawyer over there tell them where your from and you will have there pity. They laugh when they have to come up here and go in front of either of are " so called judges " they are the laughing stock of the state.
Boulder

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Time after time wrote:
There is not one in this county that is worth a single nickel! Go to knox and listen to any lawyer over there tell them where your from and you will have there pity. They laugh when they have to come up here and go in front of either of are " so called judges " they are the laughing stock of the state.
Do all your lawyer buddies know that you don't know the difference between "are" and "our"? You are impressive and very convincing. Now get back to your coloring book. At least the lawyers finished middle school.
Hurt my ego lol

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Didn't make it thru middle school, but thank you for pointing out the type'o is that the correct way? And I do know most of them a few I don't but I'm sure the ones I don't are not much better or they would not be here. Anything else I can help you with?
Boulder wrote:
<quoted text>Do all your lawyer buddies know that you don't know the difference between "are" and "our"? You are impressive and very convincing. Now get back to your coloring book. At least the lawyers finished middle school.
Hurt my ego lol

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

If he is driving one it's on lease count on that. He has been so deep into the IRS for many many years. If you know him then you know he has always drove heaps of shit for last 20 years atleast. I don't think he has his habit no more atleast so that's one good thing. But him nor Wes is worth giving a penny to so don't waste your money. Go to Knox and get one that don't depend on state pool to make a living. Gl
rncrdms wrote:
I know of a man who has terminal cancer, who has had a case pending for three years, which should have been settled years ago.Hatmaker won't return calls and promises to follow up and doesn't. He is not anyone I could recommend as a decent attorney. This man needs his money now to pay for his treatments.Heard he just got a new Cadillac Escalade...wonder who paid for that?
Hurt my ego lol

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

And you are correct Fred done alot of dope dealing to make sure wes made it through school. I'm sure wes puts flowers on his grave site every week.
Boulder wrote:
<quoted text>Do all your lawyer buddies know that you don't know the difference between "are" and "our"? You are impressive and very convincing. Now get back to your coloring book. At least the lawyers finished middle school.
Boulder

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Little hint there ego girl/tat whatever name you are flying under:you cry too much to say it didn't hurt. It's ok, you are ignored. Hatmaker is having a party while you troll.
Hurt my ego lol

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah he still does that blow even after having a stroke on it. Wise man he is lol
Boulder wrote:
Little hint there ego girl/tat whatever name you are flying under:you cry too much to say it didn't hurt. It's ok, you are ignored. Hatmaker is having a party while you troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Follette Discussions

Search the La Follette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 138,552
Andrew Hamblin Snake Handler 2 hr funny 54
County Mayor 2 hr little perkins 26
Bartley back in jail 2 hr Trista 43
3 yr old that died in CC 4 hr Pamrezentes 353
who leaves their kids 5 hr bad mother 1
worst Tattoo Artist ever (Jan '13) 5 hr Tattooed n screwed 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••