car wreck in vasper
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jess

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Does anyone know about the fatal car crash that happened in vasper last night? I was afraid it was someone i knew. I know a lot of people in that area. My sympathy goes out to the families involved.
anonymous

Springfield, TN

#2 Jun 8, 2010
The two that died were 17 and 16. I don't wanna say their names because people on here will say terrible disrespectful things about anybody, even if they are dead.
well

Miami, OK

#3 Jun 8, 2010
they were both young with families and friends that are devastated. you can see the info on the news nets.

and like anonymous said, their names shouldn't be posted here.
anonymous

Springfield, TN

#4 Jun 8, 2010
The story is on wate.com
you should know

Dickson, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2010
it was aaron hardwick and johnson koshaba and if anyone was to post something disrespectful about them on here then they are just low lifes! i knew those boys and was close to them and they were the sweetest, funniest most caring people i knew...):
Campbell County Citizen

Pall Mall, TN

#6 Jun 8, 2010
This is a sad sad story, two lives cut way too short. My question is why was a 16 and 17 year old out at 2:30 a.m. unsupervised? When I was a teenager I was not allowed out past 11 p.m. without adult supervision. Too many kids out running around these days without somebody watching out for them. Just go to the Wally World parking lot any night of the week and you will see lots of high schoolers with too much idle time on their hands. I know kids have to grow up but they need guidance too.
anonymous

Springfield, TN

#7 Jun 8, 2010
you should know wrote:
it was aaron hardwick and johnson koshaba and if anyone was to post something disrespectful about them on here then they are just low lifes! i knew those boys and was close to them and they were the sweetest, funniest most caring people i knew...):
Exactly. I was trying to avoid something bad being said about one of them. That's all that goes on here on this site. And I would be highly mad if somebody said something bad about one of them.
shaky

Lexington, TN

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Campbell County Citizen wrote:
This is a sad sad story, two lives cut way too short. My question is why was a 16 and 17 year old out at 2:30 a.m. unsupervised? When I was a teenager I was not allowed out past 11 p.m. without adult supervision. Too many kids out running around these days without somebody watching out for them. Just go to the Wally World parking lot any night of the week and you will see lots of high schoolers with too much idle time on their hands. I know kids have to grow up but they need guidance too.
you are right kids are let loose moore now than ever
wake up parents i feel bad for the family it would have to be a nightmare to loose a child sorry for your lose this should be a wake up call for people parents and children
queen bee

Warwick, RI

#9 Jun 8, 2010
They were on their way home from work. Not runnin the streets.
Holar

Franklin, TN

#10 Jun 8, 2010
shaky wrote:
<quoted text> you are right kids are let loose moore now than ever
wake up parents i feel bad for the family it would have to be a nightmare to loose a child sorry for your lose this should be a wake up call for people parents and children
WoW your need a blue ribbon for parenting not! For your info the boys just got off from work!!!!! So fast to point fingers when we should be praying for the families! I would also like to add if you are a parent don't think your child can't sneak out with out you knowing it!!! As for walmart kids most are out of school I know them ages from 18 to 21! I would much rather see them out in the open then not! So you need to wake up!!!! Unless we lock are kids up 24/7 this is going to happen I think we need to pray and pray not make comments or point fingers! Hope you sleep good to night I'm sure these parents are not! You make me sick!
Moron

Franklin, TN

#11 Jun 8, 2010
shaky wrote:
<quoted text> you are right kids are let loose moore now than ever
So if your child stays the night at a friends house they will not sneak out?? Or at your house right? FYI these boys was coming home from work!!! Get the facts before you past judgement!!!!
Michael Kitts

Maryville, TN

#12 Jun 9, 2010
They were both 2 of the best friends I've ever had.
Mark Perkins and Josh Smith from lake city ran em off the road. They are gonna gets what's coming to them.
Jed

Pall Mall, TN

#13 Jun 9, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families to these two young men.But i do have a question.Where did the boys work? and isn't there a state law forbidding under aged kids from working past 10:00 pm?
wtf

Dickson, TN

#14 Jun 9, 2010
ok first of all they wasnt ran off the road they was racing and changed lanes and hit that wall. and i wish it was mikey showns ass instead how can the news give such a lying idiot an interview? if you read the news article he says he was just there to see what happened and that he wasnt convinced they were racin. Well thats total bullsh*t cause he just dont want his dad to find out that he is in a racing club called redline racing and that is what was going on when those two boys got killed
Michael Kitts

Maryville, TN

#15 Jun 9, 2010
They were not racing Mikey wtf. Why do you think that? I was there when they interviewed Mikey and I think he was a little over dramatic considering I've never seen him hangin with John or Aaron.
To me it did not look like they were racing and "lost control"
It looks like someone didn't let them get back into the right lane when they tried to pass them.

and btw, they weren't coming from work. They were on their way to knoxville to hangout with me and my sister cause we hadn't hung out in a long time.
They were the best. both of them.
STOP

Antioch, TN

#16 Jun 9, 2010
Whatever happened, happened. Is it anyway to talk about the parents of these young men? Two bright young men with futures ahead of them just lost their lives, and all you people can do is critize. It is a tragidy and you people cannot be nice enough just to simply say sorry for your loss. R.I.P Aaron and John. You will be missed greatly.
wtf

Dickson, TN

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Michael Kitts wrote:
They were not racing Mikey wtf. Why do you think that? I was there when they interviewed Mikey and I think he was a little over dramatic considering I've never seen him hangin with John or Aaron.
To me it did not look like they were racing and "lost control"
It looks like someone didn't let them get back into the right lane when they tried to pass them.
and btw, they weren't coming from work. They were on their way to knoxville to hangout with me and my sister cause we hadn't hung out in a long time.
They were the best. both of them.
i know they wasnt racing him and mikey acts like he is best friends with everyone
Sad

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2010
I don't know the young men, but my heartfelt prayers go out to their families. No matter how or why, these people are devistated. May God be with them in this horrible time.
you should know

Dickson, TN

#19 Jun 9, 2010
really everyone here shouldnt be pointing fingers or saying anything about anyone! aaron&johnson knew what they were doing. when they decided to try and pass mark they lost control of the car trying to get back over and wrecked into the wall. you all need to stop being so negative they were friends with just about everyone in campbell county that wanted to be their friends. Aaron and Johnson we the two most amazing people in this damn place and we should be praying and everything except arguing. and what teenager doesnt run the streets? sorry it doesnt matter how good you raise a kid they will run the street one day or another. and thats not even why they wrecked ive been with the boys in a car plenty of times and they didnt wreck because we were running the streets. ANYONE CAN WRECK TEEN OR ADULT so nobody has the right to say oh its because those teenagers were out late running the streets when you know if it was an adult then you would be like its such a terrible lose. i just hope you guys will open your eyes and not your mouths because everyone that is close to them including me is terribly hurt right now and dont need stupid things posted about them...
miss them

Maryville, TN

#20 Jun 9, 2010
They really were the best people in CC. I did want to move back there but now there is no point. Aaron and John are going to be missed greatly :[

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jobs 9 hr .. 5
Ricks pawn shop 17 hr Mike clark 37
dewayne spradlin Thu idk 1
snitch!!!! Thu ddd 10
Who knows Jessica howard Thu Chad 2
Faith Lowe Thu Valley Girl 2
Slypknaughty and his superman costume Thu Random Humor Fan 6

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance