Is there a pain clinic here that will...

Is there a pain clinic here that will see people from KY

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Howie Lichtersnatch

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I live in KY and didn't know if that mattered if they'd take insurance or what. I have start working again and I can't stand on my feet for long periods of time because of my bad back.
politician

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
hey lickersnsiff,there a place on Tennesee Ave. in front of the flea mkt.just knock on the door and tell 'em polly sent ya?
Howie Lichtersnatch

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
I have to start work ASAP. If I don't we're goin to lose our house to foreclosure. They don't have pain clinics here so I'm desperate to see a doctor as quick as I can so I can start working. I have insurance.
curious

Corbin, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
politician wrote:
hey lickersnsiff,there a place on Tennesee Ave. in front of the flea mkt.just knock on the door and tell 'em polly sent ya?
Really and what will they give you ? LOL
Howie Lichtersnatch

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Can anybody please give me some serious info? I've got 3 kids. I can't afford to lose my house. I'd never get another one if this one goes irk foreclosure. Please?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Wouldn't it be easier to call the clinic and ask instead of getting on here? No ones going to give you a serious answer and instead on waiting for someone to answer you on here you could of googled some numbers and CALLED .....damn people are stupid sometimes.
Howie Lichtersnatch

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
angelbaby20 wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to call the clinic and ask instead of getting on here? No ones going to give you a serious answer and instead on waiting for someone to answer you on here you could of googled some numbers and CALLED .....damn people are stupid sometimes.
Oh my, topix has the area genius replying to me. Look how long it took you to type that out when you simply could have said,'yes, there is one here and here's the name of it.'
All I asked was if there was one in the Lafollette area. A simple name is all I need and ten I can take it from there. You see how easy that would have been? Expend your energies on something more positive than trying to be right all the time.
lol

La Follette, TN

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Alot of blahblahblah in attempt to deflect the truth of 'anglebaby20' post. lol Stupid includes not able to think for yourself to GOOGLE yellow pages for clinics... no... instead you come here. KY doesn't have docs that prescribe pain meds. Sure. Poor you - KY cut you off for doc shopping, and failing your pill count. OBVIOUS MUCH? Yeah. You are. You will be to ANY doc, ANY where now. Didn't know they now share a national database that red-flags your DUMB ASS to each other AND pharmacists, huh. Good luck.:)
slypknaughty

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2012
expand your energies rather than trying to get high.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Howie Lichtersnatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, topix has the area genius replying to me. Look how long it took you to type that out when you simply could have said,'yes, there is one here and here's the name of it.'
All I asked was if there was one in the Lafollette area. A simple name is all I need and ten I can take it from there. You see how easy that would have been? Expend your energies on something more positive than trying to be right all the time.
Took me maybe a min to write that out.And you wrote this at about 10 last night and had replied to other people before I said anything and could of googled some names to call Monday morning but instead you wanna get on here and be a bitch and whine because someone isn't going to do something you could do yourself and not have to get on here and have everyone call you a druggie lol you sure your not from lafollette?? Guess that got people on Ky that are just as stupid and looking for a high.
Come on Lickorsniff

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Mr. Lickorsniff, maybe the girl doesn't know the name of a pain clinic. If you have insurance and your pain is legitimate go to your PCP. I don't think the "pain clinics" take insurance of any type. If they did they would be shut down on day one for writing excessive prescriptions. You could also try Walmart. They have what you call OTC medications. Buy you some Aleve or Bayer back & body aspirin. Works great. If that doesn't help go to Fla pain clinic like the rest of the damn worthless pill heads. I don't understand how you people want to whine & cry about pain but have probably never even heard of a W-2 form. My mother worked 50 years with crippling arthritis and disfigured hands as a result of it!!! She is retired and still out works you mother f's! GET A DAMN LIFE Lickorsniff. You say you have kids? Be a REAL man, suck it up & get a REAL job to support your children because, as a tax payer, I'm sick of supporting everybody else's kids in TN.
Howie Lichtersnatch

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
I've talked to my pcp but they don't provide ongoing pain management. Look, the bottom line here is that I don't mind what these regulars on here say to me. I expected it. I'm just asking one of you people to give me the name of a pain clinic there so I can call them. Nothin more or less. I'm in need of a quick solution. The job I'm getting requires me to be on my feet 12 hours a day 4 days a week. It's a seasonal job that starts right away. I can't physically do this without help. If you want to assume that I'm a drug addict, etc go right ahead.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I've talked to my pcp but they don't provide ongoing pain management. Look, the bottom line here is that I don't mind what these regulars on here say to me. I expected it. I'm just asking one of you people to give me the name of a pain clinic there so I can call them. Nothin more or less. I'm in need of a quick solution. The job I'm getting requires me to be on my feet 12 hours a day 4 days a week. It's a seasonal job that starts right away. I can't physically do this without help. If you want to assume that I'm a drug addict, etc go right ahead.
If you wanted a quick answer then you should of GOOGLED it. Simple as that
slypknaughty

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
and you ARE a drug head. what gives you the right to deprive the body God gave you of critical nutrients, vitamins, water, and good daily exercise? and then you go and say...ow my thumb hurts, i'm gunna take all the oxy's I can to tell God FUCK YOU I HATE THIS BODY YOU GAVE ME! You aint nothin but a dopehead, and you want pain clinic? Theres one on the rail road tracks cuz thats where you're headed anyways.
sthu

La Follette, TN

#15 Oct 7, 2012
other then TROLLS like slyp, krazy et al with their delusional bs, there are no 'regulars' on here. what's 'regular' for here are druggies like yourself sniffing for a pill source. you STILL aren't looking for your own answers through Google etc, instead continuing to come on here saying 'i don't care people assume i'm a druggie'. well we know that too.. druggies NEVER care about a damn thing outside concern about finding their next fix including BS about blahblahblah BS stories 'gotta work 12 hr shifts, kids to feed' etc. when are you gonna get that your BS is OLD OLD OLD. druggies always talk a good bs story to get ANY one to fall in, buy it, and 'help' them.
WE were WAY OVER your druggie BS a looooonnnggg time ago. Just like your pcp is NOW. Get it? Got it? GOOD. Now GTFO and peddle it elsewhere. stay where you are in KY - LICKIN SNATCH for your drugs, ty!
Pain Hurts

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2013
The Wellness Center took Ky patients for the first 2 years they were opened. Unfortnately, they gave all of them the boot at the first of the year! Technically, there's absolutely no legal reason at all they can't continue to treat them. All they have to do is run a kasper report and a tennessee pharmacy report to make sure they aren't doctor shopping, but I guess they decided it wasn't worth the effort? Who knows?
Pain patients can't get any help in Ky. That's common knowledge!
wait up now

La Follette, TN

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Patient wrote:
<quoted text>
You are INCORRECT regarding a "National Database." There is no such thing. Most states now, however, do have their own state database that monitors prescriptions. The reason alot of Ky patients were let go was because the practice MUST have a physican overseeing the clinic that is licensed to practice in Ky, in order for them to legally be able to access the Ky kasper database and continue writing prescriptions for Ky patients.
*Also, in all honesty, Ky truly does not have very many (if any) sympathetic doctors for chronic pain management. When those who live there are lucky enough to find one, you can bet they WILL follow all of the rules and guidlines to the letter, because they know HOW VERY DIFFICULT pain management doctors are to come by. You'll find Ky patients to be the MOST COMPLIANT of ALL......unless you've lived there, you really have no idea how the physicians there are, REALLY!!! If you're lucky enough to find a good doctor, you won't do ANYTHING to jeoprodize losing them!!!
So, to the initial poster, if you are able to find a physican in TN to take you on as a patient.....they are licensed in both states SO EXPECT them to run both a kasper as well as a Tennessee state database prescription report. Doctor Shoppers have made receiving treatment hard on the rest of us honest, legitimate chronic pain patients.
I know I had come across a gov. forum site (apprx 6 mnts, to a year ago, maybe?) that physicians themselves were posting on concerning their huge relief of such a database being available, and actively USING it, because without it they were ready to change fields, or leave the medical field altogether, they were so tired of the pain med shoppers and it becoming far too frustrating, risky (their licenses), and EXPENSIVE to them, to keep trying to sift through determining, and making script writing decisions, based on trusting the patient(s) that were borderline possibly 'shopping'.

That database was NATIONAL, which was their 'saving grace', because reports to 'shopping' IN STATE only wasn't cutting it anymore due to people crossing state lines left and right 'running' between their state of residence, and ANY WHERE they could get a doc to 'pill mill'. IE: Florida, Texas, Georgia, for example.

I will try to find that site back for your perusal, but since it's been so long, and I hadn't bookmarked it, I can only hope.

If I can't, all I can say is that I KNOW I read those forums, they were strictly moderated forums, and I'd say 90% of those posting on it were M.D.s...and, quite frankly, was relieved myself, by THEIR relief.

I'll post the link if I find it. Wish me luck.*sigh*...
wait up now

La Follette, TN

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Pretty sure I've found it (if that wasn't it, it was very very similar - there are a TON of results when you enter National Database concerning efforts to facilitate monitoring doctor shopping between states.

"Interstate Drug Monitoring Efficiency and Data Sharing Act":

3/29/2012 (so, nearly a year ago)

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s2254/sh...

... and, wouldn't you know it, when I clicked on the blog/comments section, this came back: "News and blog archives have been temporarily disabled."

So dang figures.

Anyway, out of break time to do any more searching so be back some other time when I can manage it on a less busy day. I hate coming to this site so it's pretty rare I visit, but glad I saw this thread today to at least try to share information and learn something from SANE people and share legit, intelligent, resources. How rare is THAT! lol Have a good one, bye.
looking

Fremont, CA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
if you have something showing on a mri you can get a doctor to put you in pain management.
apparently

La Follette, TN

#21 Feb 7, 2013
people out of refills get told by the dr. that they will need to get an MRI, or a new MRI, before they will write a new script, and that's when the gig is up for a lot of them. get all mad because they know they're scammers so get all huffy and nasty and say "FU I'll go to some other clinic then!". get to the next dr, and same thing, more an more it looks like. that's a GOOD thing! well... unless you're a scamming pillhead, i guess. to them ... sorry, but yeah, you're going to hear "GAME OVER!" EVERY where you go real soon now, and IT'S ABOUT TIME, YAY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is martha seals (Jun '12) 1 hr Lucked out 9
No ambulance coverage 8 hr Jean 1
Reward $100 for missing black pitbull with whit... 10 hr Owner 3
squeaks 10 hr cousin 9
hot cops (Oct '14) 13 hr Love some hot cop 9
Whitney Smith/walden? 21 hr lmao 2
Fwb Sat hate punk bitches 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages