Lets name the scums that go to Methad...

Lets name the scums that go to Methadone clincs...

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

Paducah, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Feel free to list all of the scums that go to the methadone clinics....We can put their names on here since most of them are posting negative things on here about others
drug heads

Paducah, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2010
I know some, but afraid to mention names because this can be tracked and I dont want to be killed...but they draw SSI checks and take the money and use it at the meth clinics.
riley

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Go to a public library or go Jack somebody's wireless internet and post then so it can't be traced.
really riley

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2010
I know exactly who you are....every computer, cell phone, IPod or other internet gadget has a tracking number and it gives off who you are....and, if you are computer savvy, like myself, you would know this....I know Riley is not your name and if you want me to let you know that I know your real name, just post and let me know and I will put it out here for the whole wide world to know....Big Brother is watching.....BTW, why do you think libraries require you to log in what comp you use with your name and you must have a library card to do it??? Gee...you think you are smart....DRUGGY!!!
riley

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2010
The one in caryville doesn't I go there every afternoon.
really riley

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 25, 2010
gee, you want me to believe that? Because you are dumber than I thought you were. If you REALLY go there, why tell on yourself....dumbAss
Have a nice day

Loganville, GA

#7 Aug 25, 2010
I know a girl named Sara and a guy named stubbs and his 2 daughters that go there
not too smart

AOL

#8 Aug 25, 2010
curious wrote:
Feel free to list all of the scums that go to the methadone clinics....We can put their names on here since most of them are posting negative things on here about others
Brilliant, let list all the people having affairs instead.. Or committing food stamp fraud.. Or dead beat men who spend all their time on a computer and could not possibly have the time to hold down a job. Look in the mirror. I do not support listing names of anybody in this public forum as most people began going to those clinics to be free of pain killers. Find yourself something better to collect buddy!
riley

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2010
I don't care if people know that I go there. I told people earlier where I would be tomorrow and what I would be wearing.
really riley

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2010
not too smart wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant, let list all the people having affairs instead.. Or committing food stamp fraud.. Or dead beat men who spend all their time on a computer and could not possibly have the time to hold down a job. Look in the mirror. I do not support listing names of anybody in this public forum as most people began going to those clinics to be free of pain killers. Find yourself something better to collect buddy!
Believe it or not, I think we already have enough of those post on here, I want to turn the page a little....dont worry about it, unless you are a methadone user and dont want your name listed....
really riley

Paducah, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2010
riley wrote:
I don't care if people know that I go there. I told people earlier where I would be tomorrow and what I would be wearing.
like I said, you must be a dumbAss
not too smart

AOL

#12 Aug 25, 2010
riley wrote:
Well that's not too smart either, but other people and their families do not wish to have anybody's name posted as the crime rate is high enough here, people may just want to know where to break in on someone who goes there and has learned to function in maintenance with methadone. I work with many families who are in that exact situation, nobody desires to have their ego fed with your collection of names.
YEP 246

Seymour, TN

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Too funny, if you know someone at the person's wireless provider then yeah they can give them info illegally. Otherwise Law enforcement even have to have warrant's for that. Bright one.
tells the truth

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2010
really riley wrote:
BTW, why do you think libraries require you to log in what comp you use with your name and you must have a library card to do it??? Gee...you think you are smart....DRUGGY!!!
i used to go to the library every day mon - fri and then on sat when they started opening on sat until i had my computer fixed.

the reason the library in lafollete has you "log in" ona s sheet of paper is so they can track how many users they have, in hopes of getting grant money for a bigger library.(been going there for YEARS)

as for having to have a library card to use the computer, i havent had one since i been going there to use the computer. Nancy never said a word.

and you dont log into computer with your NAME, you get a NUMBER on a piece of paper to use as a temp password for a set amount of time that cuts off when your time is over.

and when i say years, i mean 4 or 5 or MORE.....

try again.....
not too smart

AOL

#15 Aug 25, 2010
No one is going to list names so that you can go find some methodone tonight, or feed your ego, there are some people who function on a daily basis who do not deserve to be broken in on for their maintenence dosages. And suppose someone puts a name up here that does not take it and causes them to be broken in on tonight. I know some families that have a family memeber going to the clinics in Knoxville that would be in danger that do not deserve to have their safety in danger here. Stop promising people they won't get caught if they post and take your ego to bed or find something else to collect as stated earlier.
Mee

Franklin, TN

#16 Aug 25, 2010
i hate to tell u idiots it not called a meth clinic and its not really all that bad atleast it keeps people from smokin meth sticking needles in their arms or snortin pills you dont even get high off methadone you just feel normal i bet not one of u even know what methadone really is
pretty smart

AOL

#17 Aug 25, 2010
Mee wrote:
i hate to tell u idiots it not called a meth clinic and its not really all that bad atleast it keeps people from smokin meth sticking needles in their arms or snortin pills you dont even get high off methadone you just feel normal i bet not one of u even know what methadone really is
Exactly, I have families that I have worked with where it has literally turned a family member's life around that was destroying the whole family. After so long with clean drug test, they begin to go once a week and bring the rest of the week's dosages home, and begin to be able to hold down jobs and become productive again, this is because methodone and suboxane block the effect of the drugs they were addicted to and does not cause them to become high. I will stand up for them because they do not deserve to have their names plastered on this site for your or anyone elses veiwing pleasure even if they have relapsed for the 10th time. Some people may break into their homes or anything to get hold of methodone if they are hurting for another drug because it will relieve withdrawal pain. Please do not post names in this situation, because these people live with elderly parents, wives and most of the ones I know have children... Think about this what if someone decides to post a name of someone just because they are mad at them..What if they post your name, or a family member's name.
calling spade

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Aug 25, 2010
a junkie is a junkie. a drunk is a drunk no matter what he drinks. a wh^re is a wh^re and so on and so forth. its replacing one low life habbit with another. excuses excuses and justifications. its all weakness.
smart elic

AOL

#19 Aug 25, 2010
calling spade wrote:
a junkie is a junkie. a drunk is a drunk no matter what he drinks. a wh^re is a wh^re and so on and so forth. its replacing one low life habbit with another. excuses excuses and justifications. its all weakness.
and everybody has one, some people eat too much, some people are liars, some people gossip, some are judgemental, me, I shop far too much and fully realize I am far to soft hearted but..
tabatha kennedy

Nashville, TN

#20 Aug 26, 2010
alot of ppl who r going 2 methadone clinics are more addicted 2 methadone than they were the dope they were on so the methadone clinic is pointless and just 2 get ppl addicted 2 something else.i dont care 2 give my real name. i will give my opinion and if ppl dont like it i dont giva sh*t, LOL i dont really care who goes 2 the clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The band 22 min bringHendricksback 6
Mccullah 3 hr Just saying 26
1 million reasons 9 hr Shooter 4
Stephan Mccullah 12 hr Just saying 18
Turn lane 13 hr Captain Obvious 6
Looking for a good man 13 hr Been there 4
The LaFollette Press's war on Cougar Football 18 hr AllMe 30

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance