slypnaughty and lovely one
slypknaughty

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2012
lol "special operations" isn't nothin but a fkn pussy!!! he flunked the 7th grade, and has been out ever since. the only knowledge he has is everything he's seen on TV. He wishes I would be taken down for his own amusement. OK "SPECIAL OPERATIONS" LISTEN UP!!! I, SLYPKNAUGHTY, HEREBY AUTHORIZE YOU TO POST PUBLICLY MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. IN DOING SO, THERE WILL BE NO REPERCUSSIONS BECAUSE I HAVE SIGNED MY SIGNATURE STATING THAT:
1. If I am surfaced, I won't retaliate.
2. If you post all the right information about me, I'll leave Campbell county trash alone.
3. If you post what you know, I'll take you for a spin in my 2013 ferrari 458.

signed: SLYPKNAUGHTY!

but see...there's one small problem. YOU AINT FUCKIN SHIT!!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT, YOU AINT SHIT AS A HUMAN BEING!! YOU WISH EVENTS WOULD FALL INTO YOUR FAVOR, BUT THEY DONT!!! YOUR WEAK! YOU SUCK!!! AND ALL YOUR GOOD FOR, IS SO THE TV CHANNEL CAN KEEP GETTING THEIR HITS, MAKING THEM MONEY. That and so you can support the economy by buying your massive amounts of Medallion Cheetos. they're just a dollar because you cant afford the Frito-lay kind.

@ dumbas People trying to pretend that they're actually a somebody. People like him are just children with the fire fighter suit on with a garden hose playing "firefighter". but because they have the suit on, they somehow think that they are in fact, a "firefighter". This fool thinks he's someone special.
slypknaughty

United States

#22 Sep 25, 2012
DB Cooper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, My momma! Digging up my momma! Oh no! Now I guess I have no choice but to get mad and blow my top! Haha. I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! Even then, everyone knew that insulting someone's mother was a last resort by those who were intellectually outmatched.
you haven't heard "that" since the third grade. The human mind doesn't remember something like "that", that long ago unless it had a profound impact on you. You may have heard "your mamma jokes" when you was that small, but you definitely didn't hear that one. Remember when you kept saying I was a kid? It looks like saying someone is a kid was replaced by "your mamma jokes" wasn't it? you are just as bad if you think that i have failed. You've done the same thing, but worse. There's nothing funny about calling me a kid. there's something hilarious talking about your mom. something like...*thinks for a sec* oh ok i got one...
YO MOMMA TEETH ARE SOOO ROTTEN, THAT WHEN SHE SMILES, IT LOOKS LIKE A MOUTHFUL OF DEAD FLIES!!! and then you know what? those rotted teeth make her mouth smell soooooo fkn bad, that they close her mouth down on the weekends.
You know what they do on the weekdays tho? People work 9-5 jobs giving her tic-tac's, and toilet paper. They do both, because they don't know what will help more. tp, or tic tac's. lol. yup....she shoulda swallowed you like the rest of your brothers, and sisters.
I would prefer dissin yo bitch mom rather than saying..."*sighs* you know what? i really feel bad about myself. I cried myself to sleep last night...? and you know what? I can't help but think that you are a little boy. You just dont really seem all that smart to me. Please excuse me, I have to open another box of tissues. yeah...what you said has hurt my feelings, and I'm on my 7th box. Yeah...your a little kid....yeah."
ROFL STFU, AND GO TELL YOUR MOM IF I OFFENDED YOU! dont bother her if she's in the bathroom. She's probably lotioning up her glass leg with Windex.
slypknaughty

United States

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Is it because you have every STD, so you have to protect her from what you got?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26 Sep 25, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
lol "special operations" isn't nothin but a fkn pussy!!! he flunked the 7th grade, and has been out ever since. the only knowledge he has is everything he's seen on TV. He wishes I would be taken down for his own amusement. OK "SPECIAL OPERATIONS" LISTEN UP!!! I, SLYPKNAUGHTY, HEREBY AUTHORIZE YOU TO POST PUBLICLY MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. IN DOING SO, THERE WILL BE NO REPERCUSSIONS BECAUSE I HAVE SIGNED MY SIGNATURE STATING THAT:
1. If I am surfaced, I won't retaliate.
2. If you post all the right information about me, I'll leave Campbell county trash alone.
3. If you post what you know, I'll take you for a spin in my 2013 ferrari 458.
signed: SLYPKNAUGHTY!
but see...there's one small problem. YOU AINT FUCKIN SHIT!!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT, YOU AINT SHIT AS A HUMAN BEING!! YOU WISH EVENTS WOULD FALL INTO YOUR FAVOR, BUT THEY DONT!!! YOUR WEAK! YOU SUCK!!! AND ALL YOUR GOOD FOR, IS SO THE TV CHANNEL CAN KEEP GETTING THEIR HITS, MAKING THEM MONEY. That and so you can support the economy by buying your massive amounts of Medallion Cheetos. they're just a dollar because you cant afford the Frito-lay kind.
@ dumbas People trying to pretend that they're actually a somebody. People like him are just children with the fire fighter suit on with a garden hose playing "firefighter". but because they have the suit on, they somehow think that they are in fact, a "firefighter". This fool thinks he's someone special.
"YOUR WEAK!" Should be written as either "You're weak!" Or "You are weak!" Check minus, Slypknaughty, see me after class. If you are going to insult someone, it would be beneficial to you not looking like a jackass if you had done it in a grammatically correct manner. Between this and the fact that you will resort to the bowels of the English language for juvenile "Your momma" rants, that is more than enough proof that I am intellectually superior to you and as such am qualified to give you advice. Here is my advice to you. Put down the bong, get a job, and move out of your mother's basement.
LMAO

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2012
All this stuff is very amusing, this just makes my day, hey id like to get a head job from your mama slyp, the first one wasn't enough I want more
lovely

United States

#28 Sep 25, 2012
Slyp must be from Campbell county because he talks lime a hillbilly thug in stead of a city boy
lovely

United States

#29 Sep 25, 2012
Or yet if he's got as much balls as he says he does, he needs to go to the downtown shell and pull em out and show everyone that passes by what he has if he's the most perfect thing on this earth, hey way he talks he ain't afraid to go.to.jail because of his money he could pay em off, what would he have to loose way he talks he's the most perfect thing that god hates us and loves him and he can do.something wrong and it doesn't matter what, show urself and show us ur not.afraid to make a scene, he sounds like he'd do anything by the way he talks or better yet take that car for a spin lol in downtown Lafollette, I.don't think he's got the balls to do so, he's just gona make excuses not to like usual pussy's do

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#30 Sep 26, 2012
What I find interesting is how when two adults may agree then it must be sexual relationship or more! Really tells how these people process adult relationships.

So slyp you think they were kind enough to get us a room, you think they could pay our mortgages this month? Lol
lovely

United States

#31 Sep 26, 2012
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
What I find interesting is how when two adults may agree then it must be sexual relationship or more! Really tells how these people process adult relationships.
So slyp you think they were kind enough to get us a room, you think they could pay our mortgages this month? Lol
slyp talks like he's got all that money let him pay the mortgages and still drive that farrarri car around like he acts like he's got money to burn, you know something I think that he's a Pos Campbell county citizen just like he talks about everyone here, if he says he knows about all this here, how does he know? Is he a citizen here or is he a kid with big dreams living off hos mama and daddy's salary, or does he just like sitting on the computer talking shit bout people he doesn't even know about and just says it to test peoples strength to sustain a bully, I don't think he's no better than us, for sure in gods eyes he's no better than me or anyone else, some of these posts he's put on here judgement day ain't gona be pretty for him, he don't care anyway so let him burn in the pits of hell were he belongs

San Diego, California

#32 Sep 26, 2012
lovely wrote:
<quoted text>slyp talks like he's got all that money let him pay the mortgages and still drive that farrarri car around like he acts like he's got money to burn, you know something I think that he's a Pos Campbell county citizen just like he talks about everyone here, if he says he knows about all this here, how does he know? Is he a citizen here or is he a kid with big dreams living off hos mama and daddy's salary, or does he just like sitting on the computer talking shit bout people he doesn't even know about and just says it to test peoples strength to sustain a bully, I don't think he's no better than us, for sure in gods eyes he's no better than me or anyone else, some of these posts he's put on here judgement day ain't gona be pretty for him, he don't care anyway so let him burn in the pits of hell were he belongs
I do wonder when he adds on to comments about people, slyp do u know them or just being smart as$? I've lived here off and on 14 years and don't know that many people.
valleygirl

Tazewell, TN

#33 Sep 26, 2012
So funny how the highlight of topix is lovely and slypknaughty!! It's very intertaining
valleygirl

Tazewell, TN

#34 Sep 26, 2012
entertaining

San Diego, California

#36 Sep 26, 2012
valleygirl wrote:
So funny how the highlight of topix is lovely and slypknaughty!! It's very intertaining
I find it pretty sad myself
lovely

La Follette, TN

#37 Sep 26, 2012
oh please! the hell you do, you love it!! lol you know it he knows it and anyone that reads here for 2 secs knows it and yeah that fact and this thread are funny as chit! rofl

San Diego, California

#38 Sep 26, 2012
lovely wrote:
oh please! the hell you do, you love it!! lol you know it he knows it and anyone that reads here for 2 secs knows it and yeah that fact and this thread are funny as chit! rofl
no actually, Id rather be able to post just like anyone else and not have to be singled out for having an opinion just like anyone else. I feel saddened that the things I know and have studied are not more common knowledge. I am saddened by people that become so upset about verifiable information being provided, on a news and topic website. Saddened that if I were just to quote the bible and not think for myself and only posted direct quotes with no personal opinion that that would be acceptable, but post facts, document websites on a news topic site, like others have is unacceptable. I am not sad for myself but literally disappointed at the reasons we are both being singled out, slyp has made it clear it is his mission. Me, I just feel bad that people are in denial, it scares me for future generations, one needs to self analyze to be able to see their short falls and make a difference in their children's lives. Then there are people that know they are wrong, said they didn't want to be like their parents, but decide to accept nasty behaviors, excuse away crimes of humanity, God will forgive you, but the next day behave the same way. It's all really depressing.

San Diego, California

#40 Sep 26, 2012
-Ill Bill- wrote:
<quoted text>It must suck being you.
no, not being me, but I do worry for others. I am passionate in my beliefs, so when I am disappointed by people I really feel its. I think when you expect a lot from others often you expect 10 fold more from yourself. I don't settle, I am type a personality and stress for perfection. America falling behind in education to other nations, bothers me. American exceptionalism being something we should be ashamed of and not proud of bothers me. Generations of dependents on the government instead of pulling up boot straps like those of generations before bothers me. It's not judgment from me but I ache for our nation.

San Diego, California

#43 Sep 26, 2012
-Ill Bill- wrote:
<quoted text>Lighten up. This is only topix. I'm just trolling you and you keep writing me books.
sorry, I'm a very literal person. Troll on lol
jessica as usual LOL

La Follette, TN

#44 Sep 26, 2012
you adore being singled out u kid no one. you throw yourself into ANY thread and always turn it into all about yourself with your personal TMI and do so with literally books of posts often taking pages of just yourself! you've been told that numerous times and you always have some excuse/explanation as to why ('opinions' BS! lol). you horn in with an ON TOPIC opinion or whatever but then launch straight into taking the thread over blah blah blah BOOKS just like the -Ill Bill- reg poster (that I've never seen on this board before... but, then again, I'm not here very often so whatever..lol) above this post is even able to call out right off the bat! See? at it again as usual in this style of yours to overtake a thread exactly as you just did this one. it DOES suck to be you, and anyone around you. Fix THAT then maybe you won't feel so attention needy and need to be obnoxious and obtuse all the way to self-embarrassing ignorant... which btw cheer up you have a friend on here now 'slypnaughty' azzclown with his crass demeaning obnoxious self, especially towards women, that you admire so much admire slap each other on the back about with your lol'ing each others BS.

Oh... does he know about your oxy issue? The books you write on here - repeating yourself AD NAUSEUM alone, about it - hard to imagine him not, but then that's prob another issue you all have in common. lol what you find so 'awesome' about each other civilization defines as 'ridiculously pitiful' in the both of you (to say the least. lol).

Enjoy each other! lord knows your husband could use the break!

slypknaughty

United States

#45 Sep 26, 2012
DB Cooper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOUR WEAK!" Should be written as either "You're weak!" Or "You are weak!" Check minus, Slypknaughty, see me after class. If you are going to insult someone, it would be beneficial to you not looking like a jackass if you had done it in a grammatically correct manner. Between this and the fact that you will resort to the bowels of the English language for juvenile "Your momma" rants, that is more than enough proof that I am intellectually superior to you and as such am qualified to give you advice. Here is my advice to you. Put down the bong, get a job, and move out of your mother's basement.
OK. You ARE right. Thank you for calling me out on my "your", and "You're" mistake. I do stand corrected, and I promise it'll never happen again. Now, let's look at you shall we?
At the beginning, you wrote, "WEAK!" Should". There's a grammatical error right there. You need to put in an "It" before "should", because you starting off a sentence with just plain "should" doesn't indicate you are referring to anything. if you say "it should", your referring to something that you are talking about. If I were to see you after class, I'd bring the principal in to examine your teaching style for quality control. You're missing a bunch of comma's anyways, so I discredit anything you have to say. I'm better than you, and since you keep thinking how smart you are, that just goes to show that your cocky, and don't really know anything. A truly smart person wouldn't brag about how smart they are. They'd get off Topix, and "go make" something of themselves. I...however already "did make" something of myself. So why don't YOU get out of your mamma's basement, get off YOUR bong, and be someone to society? Besides, my company needs you to shop for their products so my stock shares will become more valuable. go on...pay my way in life. i have many Dow Jones, and Nasdaq stock with thousands of others. If YOU boost the economy, MY net worth grows. Go on. Pay my way in life, you know you want to. If you already have a job, your not working hard enough. You're in Campbell county so I wouldn't expect you to make that much, and spend that much either.
heh

La Follette, TN

#47 Sep 26, 2012
-Ill Bill- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up. This is only topix. I'm just trolling you and you keep writing me books.
you don't know the HALF of it. she's jessica pleasant of JELLICO CC TN (she likes to carry on she's not "cc" rofl) queen attention needy freak of topix, and buddy YOU will not horn in on her royal trollness, she'll not stand for it -Ill Bill- and don't you forget it! LOL!!

late lunch over cya next week. cant miss my tuning in a couple times a month for the Maury/Springer "KRAZY and SLYP" show now I see created since last checked here LMAO cya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curvy brunette at Ninja Hibachi 1 hr High bitchy ninja 34
hes back 8 hr The reason 8
More trouble at animal shelter? 9 hr MIchelle Davis 75
rose hubberd 9 hr Dipper 23
Michael Monk 10 hr sosorry 4
Bank Fishing Norris Lake (Feb '12) 13 hr Kersh 30
Karsin Parker Seals (Oct '13) 13 hr Red 28
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE