Looking for someone...Jessica last na...

Looking for someone...Jessica last name unknown.

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Since: Oct 11

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2011
I am looking for a girl from Campbell County. She has a sister named Jessica...not sure of her last name. She (Jessica) worked as a waitress when I knew her and she had a son. Her sister has red hair and I believe had a daughter and was also a waitress. I heard she got caught up in drugs...not sure if thats true. Any help with a name (first or last) of the sister or Jessica would be appreciated.

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 24, 2011
The Jessica mentioned in post has brown hair and wores glasses. If I'm not mistaken, their mom may have worked at Goodys....this has been about 5 years ago.

Smithville, TN

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Would you happen to know a Maiden name? Parents name? Any other information?

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2011
r u talking about jessica lane?she has a sister names alisha.

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2011
I found out her last name was Ivey. Still no luck finding out how to contact her. Thanks for the reply.

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2011
Check Facebook.

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Thanks Maggie
i know jessica ivey

Orrum, NC

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Jessiaca has and older brother and a younger sister. Her sister's name is adriana. Jessicas mom name is donna phillips. Grand parents names are james and elizabeth phillips. Jessica has kids and an old man. She is also a drug dealer and she is not pretty at all anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Gresham 1 hr Neighbor 3
April Griffie the chorus booster president 3 hr Likes bad girls 15
toys for tots 5 hr milly 17
Childbirth experiences at UT Knoxville-and Dr. ... (Aug '10) 5 hr Dixie Damsel 17
Robert 5 hr Dixie Damsel 18
Angel Perkins screwing her dad and step mom 6 hr FFA 5
Milly and Joseph split 6 hr ms Hatfield 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages