First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who me

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2011
does anyone know if big ed housley got busted ?
Huh

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Must be your supplier
knows it all true

Sevierville, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Yes it's true and in jail and can't even make bail it's about time for the big boys to go down congrads Sheriff Goins and crew
rabbit

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 28, 2011
John and Dustin Ward rolled over on him..
Heard

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2011
I heard it was some guy name Willis or something like that...Not sure if it is true but who cares another dealer down....Keep picking up the trash Goins and Crew!!
on the hunt

Nashville, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2011
rabbit wrote:
John and Dustin Ward rolled over on him..
thanks for the info
dumbass

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2011
Heard wrote:
I heard it was some guy name Willis or something like that...Not sure if it is true but who cares another dealer down....Keep picking up the trash Goins and Crew!!
and you stfu
vote them out

Pall Mall, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2011
is he in the judges and DA's pocket we will see how long he gets (LOL) or will the let him go
Say What

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2011
dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
and you stfu
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Your name dumbass says it all I guess but I am still curious as to what you mean
your so stupid

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Your name dumbass says it all I guess but I am still curious as to what you mean
Your so dang smart if you dont know what STFU means then just do it and dont worry about it LOLLLLLL STFU!!!!!
THEY BEST WATCH OUT

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 30, 2011
They best back their ass up when this all comes to an end. Ill be their watching and laughing when their ass goes down!!!!!!
Old timer

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Jul 30, 2011
Been going on since the beginning of time and it will be going on til the last second of time on this earth!!
Old timer

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jul 30, 2011
Eddie has been selling weed for 30 years that I know of and if he lives 30 more it will go on! And most not all but most of the boys that work for the county have smoked weed at some point of there lives and had rolled right up to big eds and bought it.
Heard

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2011
I hope every dealer in this county goes to prison. I have no pitty what so ever for any kind of drug dealer and I hope they rot in prison. Lazy people like them are worthless...They do not believe in getting a job and making clean money.They would not know what to do with clean money.
foryou

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 30, 2011
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
no the dumbass was for you idiot
to yoursostupid

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2011
your so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so dang smart if you dont know what STFU means then just do it and dont worry about it LOLLLLLL STFU!!!!!
a big thumbs up to you
lol

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2011
THEY BEST WATCH OUT wrote:
They best back their ass up when this all comes to an end. Ill be their watching and laughing when their ass goes down!!!!!!
and what r u gonna do about it if they dont
yep

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 30, 2011
Old timer wrote:
Eddie has been selling weed for 30 years that I know of and if he lives 30 more it will go on! And most not all but most of the boys that work for the county have smoked weed at some point of there lives and had rolled right up to big eds and bought it.
you know him pretty well dont you
watch it

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 30, 2011
keep talking and keep watching over your shoulder
who

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2011
THEY BEST WATCH OUT wrote:
who should be watching their backs the police or the criminals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatmaker Guilty 2 hr Valley Guy 12
Chick in grey ford 2 hr Valley Guy 4
City council in Lafollette 2 hr Sam 2
Campbell County Arrests 3 hr Get a life 8
Amanda Lay (Jul '15) 4 hr Just Curious 66
Kelvin Bolton? (Jan '12) 5 hr What ever 3
Sexiest Women in CC...... 6 hr Jones 42

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance