for the record

United States

#124 Sep 23, 2012
hey if I had a job I wouldn,t need foodstamps
slypknaughty

United States

#125 Sep 23, 2012
at disgruntled cashier wrote:
So everyone is tired of people abusing the system! But if you can not handle being a cashier then find another job. I am a cashier and I can tell you its one of the easiest job I have ever had! Yea sure you got to deal with all sorts of people. But to get on her a bash them is not cool. You should be fired!
no because what the cashier is saying is true. why should we have to wake up early and work our asses off just so ppl can hand us money that they didnt earn? they're too lazy to work for it, so why should we have to? ohh thats right cuz we have morals, and we're contributing to society. sometimes someone "may" need foodstamps, but the majority of cc doesnt. they're just too low life to lift a finger at anything
slypknaughty

United States

#126 Sep 23, 2012
To serve or not to serve wrote:
I heard a cashier in a station tell a young pregnant girl that she was not allowed on the premices one evening. The young mother was so embarrassed and asked why, the cashier smirked, the girl asked to see her name on some kind of list and it was not there. So the girl was allowed to pay for her things after being humiliated! I felt so badly for her. The station seemed trashy to me but I wanted to ask had the place suddenly become Studio 54? Seriously. Do they only let certain people in? Does one need to look a certain way to be treated well? I think the poor economy has turned people into dogs, actually my dog doesn't behave this way. He doesn't compare the amount of food in his bowl to that in the dog's bowl next door, nor does he try to take the food from the dog next door, and he certainly does not get his kicks from humiliating his neighbor. Perhaps he was raised better.
it goes to show how much lower than dogs cc is. thats bad aint it.
slypknaughty

United States

#127 Sep 23, 2012
sleazy suits you wrote:
<quoted text> You prove that it doesn't take people needing food stamps to be considered a piece of trash. I bet you'd know the price of those "pills" you ramble on about, huh? Keep picking on needy people, it shows your true disgusting personality.
no such thing as a needy person on pills. drugheads. if they were needy, you'd see em with a well balanced meal, water, vitamins, and you'd see them working out and running. if you take pills, your under the governments' population control policy which is classified. oops..i said too much sorry. no one turn me in. please
slypknaughty

United States

#128 Sep 23, 2012
obviously wrote:
obviously, the person that started this thread has hit nerves. Usually when you speak the truth, it pisses people off because people usually don't want to see the truth. They hide behind lies. Apparently there has been a lot of truth spoken, because there are a lot of pissed off people on this thread.....
ppl on foodstamps know that if the working class makes too big of a fuss about their free money, that mabey something will change that will get their foodstamps taken away. and ohhh it looks like they have to work like the rest of us to eat...like the rest of us. they can stop buying their high dollar steaks, and eat a bologna sandwich like the rest of us.
fox

Tazewell, TN

#129 Sep 23, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
ppl on foodstamps know that if the working class makes too big of a fuss about their free money, that mabey something will change that will get their foodstamps taken away. and ohhh it looks like they have to work like the rest of us to eat...like the rest of us. they can stop buying their high dollar steaks, and eat a bologna sandwich like the rest of us.
I thought health nuts like you didn't eat bolonga sandwiches
slypknaughty

United States

#130 Sep 23, 2012
bologna is mechanically seperated chicken. theres organic, and theres the stuff that's cut straight off the animal into bologna slices and is still considered bologna. theres soy bologna, and theres the 25 bucks a pound thats pure and as origional as when it was first invented.
old red

Jacksboro, TN

#131 Sep 23, 2012
^^^haha whats all the b*tches going to do then? going get harder to buy those roxies isnt it?
slypknaughty

United States

#132 Sep 23, 2012
now they'll have to decide...drugs/food. hmm...drugs, or food. I CANT FIGURE IT OUT OMG!!! lol thats why ppl is so angry
fox

Tazewell, TN

#133 Sep 23, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
bologna is mechanically seperated chicken. theres organic, and theres the stuff that's cut straight off the animal into bologna slices and is still considered bologna. theres soy bologna, and theres the 25 bucks a pound thats pure and as origional as when it was first invented.
Soy bolonga Yuck!!!
slypknaughty

United States

#134 Sep 23, 2012
but its healthier for you than mechanically seperated chicken. it looks like you havent outgrown that stage where children say "ewww greens. they look yuckie."
rfid

New York, NY

#136 Sep 30, 2012
All low income paying jobs.can draw foodstamps to.that mean everybody that has posted on here about foodstamps has no career that means you can draw foodstamps to. If you have a career job like mine then you can get on here and actually wine about somebody drawing foodstamps. It don't me that working in town at a register thinking its a career. Because its not or working at wal-mart or roofing job ect... go to school to get a career. Just saying ....
rfid

New York, NY

#137 Sep 30, 2012
Everybody on here is going to cry about something no matter what.if your eating Bologna then you need to change jobs. Or get a career. You know Jesus Christ feed the poor without crying about it. He gave all. You pay nothing but you all are on crying about somebody spending foodstamps on food. Like I said if you do not make over $50,000.00or more a year you have no business on here crying about foodstamps. Because you do not pay nothing in on foodstamps. So quite trying to down size people that get government assistance. Don't judge or you will be judge the same. Their minimum wage.
rfid

New York, NY

#138 Sep 30, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
now they'll have to decide...drugs/food. hmm...drugs, or food. I CANT FIGURE IT OUT OMG!!! lol thats why ppl is so angry
Bologna or better job "I can't figure it out OMG!!! That why you're eating Bologna. That why your so angry you provided for self Bologna eater lolololol.....!!!!!

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#139 Sep 30, 2012
rfid wrote:
All low income paying jobs.can draw foodstamps to.that mean everybody that has posted on here about foodstamps has no career that means you can draw foodstamps to. If you have a career job like mine then you can get on here and actually wine about somebody drawing foodstamps. It don't me that working in town at a register thinking its a career. Because its not or working at wal-mart or roofing job ect... go to school to get a career. Just saying ....
are you saying only people making over 50k pay taxes toward food stamps?
guess what

United States

#140 Sep 30, 2012
Tomrrow is check day...hell yeah..dumb fools work a little harder tomrroew.while im sleeping in and doing nothing,then later inn the month foodystamps.hell yeah..
Anonymous

Jacksboro, TN

#141 Oct 17, 2012
judge judy wrote:
AMEN to that..from womb to tomb as they say..milk the system & keep reproducing poor kids into that cycle..when is it gonna stop
My name is Tammy Story and I do agree with what you say but I am a mother who does need it due to be in between jobs.
Anonymous

Jacksboro, TN

#142 Oct 17, 2012
I do agree to what you are saying there is some people out there that does abuse the system but I am a mother who is between jobs and does need it.
omg plz

La Follette, TN

#143 Oct 18, 2012
Tammy Story wrote:
I do agree to what you are saying there is some people out there that does abuse the system but I am a mother who is between jobs and does need it.
Yeah. Made yourself well known on here for the nasty trash you actually are: On the gov't dole, lost your kids to DCS, and on here advertizing for 'couple's partying' is your latest thread YOU started... right behind the thread you started about DCS lieing about you in order to keep your kids from you.

You lost your kids because you're SKANK TRASH enough to have the law step in to WIN taking them from you. PERIOD.

Bet your 'between jobs' FS SCAM is about their trade/sell worth for drugs, just like your advertizing for couples to join you for 'partying' to TRADE sex along with your FS for dope, you just put on here. Obviously DCS knew it too, and got your kids away from you. GOOD!! Glad to hear your kids don't have to suffer you as innocent victims of your SKANK ASS. Your kids now stand at least a better chance at a better life that they're innocent selves deserve! High 5 DCS!!
what

La Follette, TN

#144 Oct 18, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
ppl on foodstamps know that if the working class makes too big of a fuss about their free money, that mabey something will change that will get their foodstamps taken away. and ohhh it looks like they have to work like the rest of us to eat...like the rest of us. they can stop buying their high dollar steaks, and eat a bologn sandwich like the rest of us.
Afraid of bologna slyknaughty. Or is that Oscar Mayer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kinky 1 hr Going to Hell 9
The Tackett & Boshears Link 1 hr Walter White 53
drug court 1 hr yep 6
More trouble at animal shelter? 1 hr geez louise lol 53
mike silcox 2 hr lawdy 2
what's up with Samantha marlow 2 hr lawdy 2
Mayor Evaluation 2 hr hahaha 6
darick benoit (Dec '10) 4 hr Lisa JF 61
More from around the web

La Follette People Search