First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good friend

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Does anybody know Anythng about the ups man name Kurt ? He has ask me out several times and some people tell me he is a player...anybody know??
Lucy

Arden, NC

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Yes i have heard he lives with a girl but is playing other women. Who else out there knows Kurt? 2083
judy

Mooresville, NC

#3 Apr 17, 2013
That is not right. I know her and she is raising two boys by herself and he was doing things with them hunting fishing. Last i heard he left for Florida told them 3 days before they couldnt go with him. Selfish thise poor little boys i bet were so disappointed. They didnt deserve that.
X best friend

La Follette, TN

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Girls let me tell you this guy Kurt is a self person. Didn't even know he was living with a girl and two boys. He talks all the time about the girls he takes to the his house on the lake. I think personally he is full of shit. He is all about looking cool and was a nerd in school. I've seen pics of him. He was married to a a good woman. She put up with a lot of bull shit from him chasing woman on every route he has had. He just about lost his job two times that I know of. His co-workers hate him and the ups is just waiting for the right thing to come up and can his ass.Girl that he can't use to get anything he can out of them he doesn't stay long. Look out he bad news.
Agree

La Follette, TN

#5 Apr 18, 2013
I know who your talking about he delivered where I used to work and was a big flirt. I was glad when I found a better job to go to. I don't know anything about him seeing a woman with 2 kids. How long has he been divorced?
friend

La Follette, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Agree wrote:
I know who your talking about he delivered where I used to work and was a big flirt. I was glad when I found a better job to go to. I don't know anything about him seeing a woman with 2 kids. How long has he been divorced?
About 2yrs ago and he got with Sharon then, she is way too good of a person 2 put up with this, she is a hard working person raising her 2 grand kids as her own, I feel sorry for her boys because they got attached to Kurt and loved him
a nice lady

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Apr 18, 2013
I like the UPS man.
Goddamm Internet Troll

Cantonment, FL

#8 Apr 18, 2013
I'll just bet you DO!
a nice lady wrote:
I like the UPS man.
curious

La Follette, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2013
I think I know him. Is it the new guy in Caryville. If it is he is a big flirt and hangs around on his delivery like he wants to get to know you and talk. Little creapy.
Judy

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2013
That is creepy. I think I know who or talking about and he is not that goodlooking
curious

La Follette, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Judy wrote:
That is creepy. I think I know who or talking about and he is not that goodlooking
I know he looks like a cartoon thing or something. He just started delivery here so I've not figured it out yet.
Judy

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2013
I'm thinking he is a pervert or something or thinks he is the best looking man in town.
XUPS

Cantonment, FL

#13 Apr 20, 2013
a lot more women like freaks than you might believe, baby
Judy wrote:
I'm thinking he is a pervert or something or thinks he is the best looking man in town.
get some
sugar

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Me an Kurt f all the time he's got it going on girl.
Judy

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2013
He does every body else too better watch might catch something
well

La Follette, TN

#16 Apr 23, 2013
if its the new up guy kurt or curt that is in caryville now he's a stupid MF'r. i don't know how he still works for ups. he hits on the girl up front and they make fun of him. they say he had to be a nerd in high school. thinks he's the stud and everyone wants him. how funny. dude get a life the woman don't want you. even if you like what you see like there ass walking away.
jaclyn

Waxhaw, NC

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Lol how he don't see it is beyond me I heard it is why he has to change routes because girls complained too much
LMFAO

La Follette, TN

#18 Apr 23, 2013
You girls should ask these questions before you let him in those panties .You go Kurt.
jaclyn

Waxhaw, NC

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Evidently you and him have the same problem thinking women are a piece of meat and there for the taking. I bet you are his brother. Men like you two are nasty and have never learned to respect women, if you did all it would take is one woman to make a man happy not to see how many conquests he can make by fooling women into thinking you care because obviously you nor him know how to care about someone.
just saying

La Follette, TN

#20 Apr 25, 2013
I know who he is he was on my delivery route. I didn't know why he was gone. The new guy is very nice and alot more better to look at than the other one. He don't hang and try to talk either. I hated that made me feel weird and I wasn't doing nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Running For Constable 2018 23 min Lol123 15
What teachers really do@school!!!!!! (May '11) 37 min Amen 33
Jennifer Marlow from Wide Oak 6 hr Bob 4
Lafollette arbys 9 hr Roast beef 16
Poorboyz is going down fast!!!! 11 hr Jenny 2
Does anyone know who Autumn Alexander is with t... 22 hr Sam 8
Albright Mon dbcooper 3

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance