Yes

No

Other (explain below)

john wayne

Cookeville, TN

#7909 Aug 20, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
to each his own
What is it

O Fallon, MO

#7910 Aug 20, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
Sorry sir, but you are an idiot.
What is it

O Fallon, MO

#7911 Aug 20, 2012
steven wagner wrote:
i like huntin and killin animals. once you killed a deer its excitin. i like to shoot them between the eyes, and its cool to watch em die. my kids love it too.
Sorry, but hunters do not shoot deer between the eyes. Your slip is showing
chris

Oak Ridge, TN

#7913 Aug 20, 2012
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. Not to mention the Ryan/Romney budget plan is going to steal millions from hard working people. I guess I'll write in Ted Nugent this election.
Ted Nugent is killing helpless animals... He's no man
true politics

Cookeville, TN

#7914 Aug 20, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
hunting is a way of life in this area get over it
wow

Jackson, TN

#7915 Aug 20, 2012
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
you're no man more like a fairy
chris

Oak Ridge, TN

#7916 Aug 20, 2012
I'm a man who believes in his ways. He's a ruthless killer, I'm from California I should have stayed there instead of moving to the redneck capital of the world. You people are hopeless .I hope you get what is coming to you. It makes me want to vomit, I have held my tongue long enough. Maybe it's time for you all to grow up.
wow

Jackson, TN

#7917 Aug 21, 2012
chris wrote:
I'm a man who believes in his ways. He's a ruthless killer, I'm from California I should have stayed there instead of moving to the redneck capital of the world. You people are hopeless .I hope you get what is coming to you. It makes me want to vomit, I have held my tongue long enough. Maybe it's time for you all to grow up.
so move back to the fairy capital of the world and leave us the hell alone.fyi clueless prick,they kill wildlife in california too. and again you're NO man,just a fairy and her thoughts
HOWARD

Dayton, TN

#7918 Aug 21, 2012
VOTE YES!!!
here now

Johnson City, TN

#7919 Aug 21, 2012
chris wrote:
Well, there you have it. Why would you ever move to an area and expect people to change to YOUR way of thought. I do not mean you would have to change your way of thought, but trying to force others to embrace it is akin to urinating in the wind. Good luck with that.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7920 Aug 21, 2012
steven wagner wrote:
i like huntin and killin animals. once you killed a deer its excitin. i like to shoot them between the eyes, and its cool to watch em die. my kids love it too.
Yeah! That is the same thought process that a serial killer uses. Of course they all start off killing animals too.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7921 Aug 21, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>so move back to the fairy capital of the world and leave us the hell alone.fyi clueless prick,they kill wildlife in california too. and again you're NO man,just a fairy and her thoughts
You live in Jackson. Talk about a Fairyville.....
chris

United States

#7922 Aug 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! That is the same thought process that a serial killer uses. Of course they all start off killing animals too.
yeah it's sick he let's his kids see that.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7923 Aug 21, 2012
chris wrote:
You can't beat the cost of living here. You just have to figure how to stomach living in a state that is a several decades behind the rest of the country. God, Guns and no rights for women or minorities. That is what TN is about.

I remember when we hunted then damn near dangerous creatures...what them called again....Dinosaurs...Yeah that's it..Hell just a couple years ago I shot one....I swear I did. Cause God told me to....
Really

Nashville, TN

#7924 Aug 21, 2012
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is a Draft Dodger. I guess he figures if he kills enough maybe his testicles will finally drop.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7925 Aug 21, 2012
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah it's sick he let's his kids see that.
Your right. That is just sad.....
johnny

Dayton, TN

#7926 Aug 21, 2012
my late uncle was famous for lying in the woods for hours and waiting for deer to go by then he would throw a rock and try to knock the deer out then jump on it and cut its throat he once reused a lead black powder ball 9times before a deer ran off with it. i am voting yes and i hope that the state re opens places like bear hollow ezell ridge and places on shut in that are now closed to hunting and camping a state man told me after tdec started putting gates up everywere that it was for tourists that were scared of locals and wanted to protect the wilderness ha almost all of these places were strip mines and the only damage you can do to the land and wild life is to throw you trash down and leave it
wow

Jackson, TN

#7927 Aug 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Jackson. Talk about a Fairyville.....
coming from the homo in nashville?it's a wonder you have time to comment on here as much hot dogs as you suck
Really

Nashville, TN

#7928 Aug 22, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the homo in nashville?it's a wonder you have time to comment on here as much hot dogs as you suck
I hope that is not the best your little pebble, in your head, could come up with. You REALLY need to talk trash to someone lower on the food chain than me. I will hurt your feelings and make you cry.......
I live in the big city where you have to wear big boy pants, not diapers.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7931 Aug 22, 2012
wow wrote:
chain
Cat got your tongue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you against drugs? 34 min Sam 18
Sheriff's Department 57 min Sam 125
Campbell County has gone to the Dogs 1 hr Sam 4
Any news on A & S steel 1 hr Sam 38
Dave Adkins and Joel Corner 1 hr leroy 4
expose a scum 1 hr True 25
Short Little blonde at Walmart ?? 1 hr Kellie 4
Rhonda Daugherty 13 hr lmao 411
La Follette Dating
Find my Match