needin to know

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Anyone know if there is a young blonde haired blue eyed lpn in a nursing class at the tech center?
Yep

Smithville, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Sure is. Why?
needin to know

Clover, SC

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Do u know if she's seeing a Guy name Justin in the automechanics class?
ak4h7

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2012
Ask her...
needin to know

Clover, SC

#5 Feb 19, 2012
I don't know who she is or I would...do u know how many blonde haired blue eyed females there are in this town? Like trying to find a needle in a hay stack lol
Me the blonde

Springfield, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2012
I am the blonde at the tech center. I hangout with Justin, but he is a total moron! I need a good man, can you describe yourself!
needin to know

York, SC

#7 Feb 20, 2012
Yea I'm friends with his wife an we had heard u all were seeing each other
needin to know

York, SC

#8 Feb 20, 2012
Wait a min...lets make sure its the right Justin...his last name is swafford...is that the one?
Blonde

Springfield, TN

#9 Feb 20, 2012
I just use him, for sex
needin to know

York, SC

#10 Feb 20, 2012
I'm serious...is that the one?
needin to know

York, SC

#11 Feb 20, 2012
An if that's the case when do yall have time to screw?
Blonde

Springfield, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2012
Yes, he is the biggest dick in lafollette.
needin to know

York, SC

#13 Feb 20, 2012
I'm confused...is it the same one or no? He's married to Megan swafford an goes to the tech center...he's got a baby on the way...is it the same one?
Blonde

Springfield, TN

#14 Feb 20, 2012
He never told me he was married
needin to know

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2012
Yea he's been married since October an has a baby on the way...what is ur name by the way?
Blonde

Springfield, TN

#16 Feb 20, 2012
MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!
I will get him, he told me he was going to marry me!
needin to know

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2012
Yea hunny he's been married since october an his wife is 6 months pregnant...wats ur name?
Tractor Green

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Feb 20, 2012
Did you know monster trucks can fly if you press the right button. Also, I have a blonde dog if that's who your talking about...
needin to know

Lexington, SC

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Obviously ur full of hot air bc u can't even give me ur name or a name of who she is or even if its the same Justin swafford or anything about u or her or even when yall have time to screw so until u can give me something better to go on rather than u bullshitting saying yea don't reply back bc I need real honest answers not kid game answers or someone wanting to start stuff
Justin Swafford himself

Lexington, SC

#20 Feb 21, 2012
Ok.this Justin swafford and I'm going to let every one of you all know right now.I'm not messing around on my wife with noone.So let it go and stop talking shit.I love my wife and my son.They are my everything.I wouldnt hurt Megan for nothing.To the supposedly blonde lpn you don't even know me.I have never hung out with you or even talked to you or even seen you.I stay with Robert most of the day.I have never had sex with you ever or anyone else since I have been with Megan.I'm tired of you stupid people trying to cause me trouble and keeping my wife stressed out.I barely have time to have sex with my wife because I'm either at work school or asleep.So how do I have time to have sex with anyone else? My truck is in the shop and my wife takes me to and from school and work.So I do not drive to see anyone.So all you people need to keep mine and my wife's name's out of your mouth.And stop trying to cause us trouble.If you all have anything else to say find us on Facebook and we will settle it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raven roberts 5 hr Valley Guy 10
Who is the girl who walks all over town? 5 hr jimmy 7
Steve Lawson READ THIS 15 hr Jack 5
More trouble at animal shelter? (Apr '15) 15 hr Betsy 85
Amanda Lay Riggs 18 hr Michelle 9
john franklin and january arthor 18 hr Sean 4
Donald Trump WINS! The 1st hundred days! 19 hr Joshua Ferra 21

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance