Cougars vs Dragons
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious cougar

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Clinton ended their 17 game losing streak last night against the Coug's. CC loses to AC and Clinton in what was advertised as their best season ever. Lucky we don't play Cumberland Gap!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2012
You are surprised?
snake

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 22, 2012
i think we need to start schedualing schools like jellico, sunbright, oatdale, wartbrug, cosby and such and we will win more games maybe hairmann or midtown. to get beet by clinton is a disgrace.
curious cougar

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Maybe it will turn around soon. I hear we are gettin Benny Roberts nephew next year from Lake City. His dad died this year and he's living with BR now. Maybe he'll bring some more with him. Our coaches are making a habit of being at the Lake City football games.
cougar fan

La Follette, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2012
we have alot of young players starting 6 soph. the center the qb and the running back are soph we will get better
slypknaughty

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2012
cougars suck!!! TN sucks. no one wins. and...football, and basketball sucks!!! your momma's all so stupid, she thought an eyeball was a sport rofl!!!
slypknaughty

Sarasota, FL

#7 Sep 23, 2012
sports suuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!
slypknaughty

Seattle, WA

#8 Sep 23, 2012
TN sucks!cougars suck!! i suck too!!!!
slypknaughty

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
TN sucks!cougars suck!! i suck too!!!!
see...if i would have written that, it would have said "united states", and also, i would have written it with correct punctuation, and spacing. and shit yeah sports here suck lol when you see us making it to the Superbowl, i'll say, "maybe we are ok"
concerned

La Follette, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2012
we cant play jellico or wartburg school like that campell co has to many students.thats how you become 1-a,2-a .divisions etc.until we get the good ole boys to stop making choices they no nothing about bad things are going to happen.im speaking about johnny bruce and johnny byrge.theyu are on the athletic com.lol this little group are the ones that fired coach wells. im not really a wells fan but this man went to the play offs twice won more games in school history than anyone.and this so called group of exberts fired him.its called politics. and that why this whole entire county sucks.we got dumbasses running for office,and dumbasses voting just because they know their family (example) who do you know anywhere that would put a 50,000 dollar pool behind a 40,000 dollar house .ON ROSE HILL.not only is he in the group of exberts hes also on are achool board.hes the reason his son-in -law is now head coach of the basketball team a cchs.hes probably a good coach my point is its political.thank you to all the good ole johnnys out there and all the johnny lovers
concerned too

La Follette, TN

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Hey dumbass? If your as stupid as your writing skills, you should just keep your opinions to your self. Your the reason our our county is in the shape it is. Drawing a check, never voting, etc... your the problem ahole, not the solution.
slypknaughty

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
The problem with you people is that you have no work ethic, and that's why your little shit town is the shape it's in. If i was the solution, I'd get the economy going with my money, but why should I? It's my money, and if I felt satisfaction out of giving the poor their jobs back just to make them more like me, I wouldn't be as "better than you" as I am now.
Cougar Fan

Knoxville, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Maybe if people SUPPORTED our football team, they would have a better morale surrounding the program. Instead of griping about the game while sitting on your fatass at home, why don't you GO to a game and see HOW the boys play? Sorry your own life is disappointing you have to tear down on 60 kids enjoying their high school careers and doing something fun.
slypknaughty

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
your right. I don't watch "little boys play". thats perverted...they CAN'T play, and to play that game takes real men, and real play techniques. Its an art, not a circus.
Impression

La Follette, TN

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Well, I got the impression that most posters are fed up with the family affairs and clicks and buddy way decisions are made as to coaching staffs instead of trying to do what was really best for the kids who only want to be successful.
concerned

La Follette, TN

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Impression wrote:
Well, I got the impression that most posters are fed up with the family affairs and clicks and buddy way decisions are made as to coaching staffs instead of trying to do what was really best for the kids who only want to be successful.
dont you think success starts at the top.a few yrs ago they went to the play-offs 2 times they had the support of the entire county.and what did the GOOD OLE BOYS DO ?.they fired the coach.the kids are great they want to win i get that but until we get the politics out of sports around here there will NEVER be success
Impression

La Follette, TN

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Yes that is exactly what I meant. The crowd in charge really had our kids interest didn`t they? The basketball wide open search for the best coach availible did not reach past the Thanksgiving table. The fire a winner to hire yet more with no experience, and heros who were too good to play here in their home county but not too good get build a resume to move somewhere else yet again. I lost interest in the sports program because of that. Nothing to do with the kids. They just want to play ball.

I lost respect for Donnie for turning over sports to someone without a clue but an agenda.
Cody

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Coach Jones didn't have a great record with basketball and bowed out of the post season in the first round. Hously was a big improvement
concerned

La Follette, TN

#19 Oct 15, 2012
Impression wrote:
Yes that is exactly what I meant. The crowd in charge really had our kids interest didn`t they? The basketball wide open search for the best coach availible did not reach past the Thanksgiving table. The fire a winner to hire yet more with no experience, and heros who were too good to play here in their home county but not too good get build a resume to move somewhere else yet again. I lost interest in the sports program because of that. Nothing to do with the kids. They just want to play ball.
I lost respect for Donnie for turning over sports to someone without a clue but an agenda.
for the record i dont think johnny byrge has a clue about the school system either and thats not donnies fault thats people in the 2nd district that keep voting for him.only in the county can you get a job that pays 50,000 and a city car with no education only kissing butt.thats how his wife got her job at the bank vp lmao is a joke. and johnny bruce well hes on the county commision well there you have it.i really do fell sorry for the kids they deserve more than being stepping stones for someones personal quest in life.
Well Said

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Well said. Agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Deputy Aaron Evans 17 min Local 9
Storey Robbery 39 min A concerned friend 10
Jennifer Marlow Campbell 1 hr Jack 1
What's the deal with rock hunting 2 hr NONAME 4
Jonathan Duncan is a theif looser and zanex head 6 hr Valley Man 4
kenny bale (Jun '12) 10 hr Stacy 8
Campbell County Schools and Politics 10 hr Parent also 24

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance