First Prev
of 3
Next Last
why
#1 Jan 16, 2013
why does certain people have shoneys topixs taken down when they have nothing more to say about this fantastic place its not everywhere you find a place you eat and then wait to see what you have encountered wtf
looks like
#2 Jan 16, 2013
well looks like the people around this place are gonna read about this topix for a long time unless the world comes to an end love you all not
Love it

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Shoney's is awesome, I do not care what people say. Delicious food and sweet servers.
Love it

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Think I'll go bright and early, breakfast is always best. Yummy!!
stranger

Heiskell, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2013
God you all are so stupid. I worked at shoneys for two years while I was in high school and its one of the cleanest restaurants in carryville by far. It's obvious you all have nothing better to do but make up random stupid shit about a place you probably got fired from.grow up and stop obsessing over this.
looks like
#7 Jan 17, 2013
looks like you all are not afraid of this threat so youall probably all ready have what shoneys has so slurp that drink and lick that plate wtf have at it sickos
Love it

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 17, 2013
I went this morning and it was great.
paris
#9 Jan 17, 2013
this shoneys downtown backwoods with backwoods employees is a real joke for the shoneys chains bucktooth bowlegged servers and cooks cant boil an egg they would burn water lol try again
Love it

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Lol that doesn't make since.
finally

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
U must be one of the backwoods employees there talking about lol you can't read eather
Awful

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 17, 2013
It's either, not eather, you backwoods hypocrite.
paris
#13 Jan 17, 2013
love it went down and ate breakfast at shoneys and dont know sense from since
paris
#14 Jan 17, 2013
dumb arse
paris
#15 Jan 17, 2013
chit is chit but shoneys is another deal once a moose always a moose they knowling worked a person with hepatitus and did nothing about it once nasty always nasty
paris
#16 Jan 17, 2013
knowling is knowingly
finally

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Exactly if they will let a employee with hepatitis work there just imagine what else they let go on! And the bad thing is she even looked like a nasty person even if she didn't have it I wouldn't trust her to feed my dog she's a fat nasty skank with hepatitis
Really

Heiskell, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Look this company didn't and wouldn't hire someone they knew had health issue period why would you risk a law suit that would cost millions and once again it is against the law to ask anyone the health issue in an interview or on a job application now how many of you have been about you health problems before you got a job how many of you put any health issue on your apication and then where it ask if ever convicted of a felony if you have been do you put yes on that line can bet none of you would and not a one of you would be honest about your health issue that company does have rules and guidelines that are followed in a situation like that if you really want the truth call and talk to management or district manager or human resource and if your not man or woman enough to put your real name on here with your accusations then you should keep it to your self because surely if this company was this all powerfull and had the ability to keep health dept in check you should worry that you could be first person In laffollete to be supeoned for your slander on topix now there is ya a pile of crap to start talking about
paris
#19 Jan 18, 2013
so i guess your name is really
truth
#20 Jan 18, 2013
slander or in this case libel is putting -false- statements in this case on topix or internet about a person or character ok it has to be a -false- statement
finally

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Exactly and all they have to do is request her medical records if they would ever need them and they would also see that she has been to rehab several times and it didn't help and she they can check with the school board and see she was fired for drugs and stealing! But bottom line this person was employed by shoneys and
Has hepatitis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Lil kenny was UR kid U wouldn't be Bashing h... (Mar '14) 2 hr Common sense not ... 24
Ole Aaron 2 hr Common sense not ... 19
Jade Pilkey???? 2 hr justwonering 1
Mayor 2018 5 hr Easy money 109
Campos Pay 7 hr Curious 6
All candidates should be drug tested 8 hr Me too 12
Political signage 8 hr Rich 16

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages