First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sweetie

United States

#22 Oct 28, 2012
And as for the bad bitch,,sweet heart your not bad ok theres always someone bigger and bader than u,,so shut your pie hole,if u dont know the truth keep your mouth closed,,,,i say u or a family member...and she will be going back to court soon and if she wont to get dirty thats fine but she did fell a drug test why she was carryin the baby a never went back till she give birth,laws can get that info...so if she wont to play,let hair,and hair test can go back for years it will show she did meth and smoked pot when is was pret,so let the games start..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 28, 2012
sweetie wrote:
And as for the bad bitch,,sweet heart your not bad ok theres always someone bigger and bader than u,,so shut your pie hole,if u dont know the truth keep your mouth closed,,,,i say u or a family member...and she will be going back to court soon and if she wont to get dirty thats fine but she did fell a drug test why she was carryin the baby a never went back till she give birth,laws can get that info...so if she wont to play,let hair,and hair test can go back for years it will show she did meth and smoked pot when is was pret,so let the games start..
I wonder if she's as dumb as you? This is how you spell pregnant not pre and there's way to many SPELLING mistakes in there to name them all. You make people from cc sound dumb. Go back to school and get an education.
sweetie

United States

#24 Oct 28, 2012
Go to hell,,yes I messed my words up it happens,,so go suck on your momma,
alisha herself

La Follette, TN

#25 Nov 24, 2012
get life u apparently don't know me im damn good mommy u wanna talk some shit talk about his daddy or his pill sellin mamaw say somethin now bitch
knows

La Follette, TN

#26 Nov 25, 2012
alisha herself wrote:
get life u apparently don't know me im damn good mommy u wanna talk some shit talk about his daddy or his pill sellin mamaw say somethin now bitch
you tell em Alisha, I've known you for awhile and have seen nothing but good from you
Anna

Kingston, TN

#27 Nov 25, 2012
Was it her, her sister or another girl at the sonic that had an affair with a married man? Took him away from his wife and a son that had something wrong wih him? Not sure but she might be kin to the huckabys or a close relation.
haha

United States

#28 Nov 26, 2012
U left out your meth making daddy,sounds like someone told on u,
facts

United States

#29 Nov 26, 2012
Well,sorry to tell you swettie,,but he has passed all of he"s drug test,and the one thing good is that you will be in trouble over a court order.....that has been sighed my the judge,,now what!!!!!!
surelyujest

La Follette, TN

#30 Nov 26, 2012
people can't help what their parents do. she has been my carhop at sonic. seems like a nice girl. good worker. at least she works for a living.
facts

United States

#31 Nov 26, 2012
If you only knew her,shes nasty,she sure wouldnt been handling my food,,,she a lane
stfu

Loris, SC

#32 Nov 27, 2012
How about you grow up and quit talkin shit about this babies mom... I know Alisha and she isnt perfect, never has she claimed to be. The best thing she ever did was get away from that sperm donor.
putuporshutup

United States

#33 Nov 27, 2012
Looks like little ms carla got her a$s burned stop bein a keyboard warrior n be a grandmother n leave tys biz alone first taylor now lisha leave these poor girls alone
carla

United States

#34 Nov 28, 2012
For,one if i get on here i will put my name,unlike you people,am not scared,and has for my son hes a good daddy,and yes he has passed all of hes drug test,yes lee is a good mom too,and has for my grandson he needs hes mom,and dad both,so dont get on here and trash my son,they have lawers to deal with this,
carla

United States

#35 Nov 28, 2012
And taylor is family and her and my son are very happy,and stop running your mouth,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Chadwell 50 min intheknow 1
S mccullah 1 hr Bad dad award 1
Hot blonde 2 hr Dale 6
Stephan Mccullah 5 hr Bad dad award 1
Cute blonde up valley 6 hr Plain 4
Wondering 6 hr Learning 3
Jami Hall 21 hr Dano 12

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance