First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cosmogirl

Fulton, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Does anyone know who the Alisha girl at sonic is? She's really sweet and I was wondering if she was single. My brother would really like to meet her :)
She is tiny framed and has dark hair with glasses.
Greene

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Alisha Lane... I grew up with her.. she is single and has a baby boy.. Tell your brother to ask her.. worst she can say is no..
ugh

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Will she do a 3some?
brit

Cassville, GA

#4 Apr 2, 2012
She's been know to.. she's got a bad rep..
I know

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 2, 2012
If its Jeff Meadows X she is running with some stripper from K-town and they will do what ever with who ever 4 what ever.3 ways 4 ways ANYWAYS! Been there done That but watch out they are probably both BURT UP!
Truth

Ashburn, VA

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Did the stripper work at Emerald Club or Raymond's back a few years ago? She's Waynos X
4 Sure

Ashburn, VA

#7 Apr 2, 2012
Is it the same skank that has 4 kids&loves dope?
Cosmogirl

Fulton, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2012
Okay thanx for the info
brit

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2012
No... she has one son names leeland and a sister named Jessica Lane.
lol

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 11, 2012
Wrong Sonic & wrong Alisha... she is not a stripper.. moron..
I know

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2012
Never said she was a stripper I said does she run around with a stripper.You Idiot.
brit

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Alisha lane girl that works in la sonic is not a stripper but has a bad rep.
fact

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2012
And she us a good mommy
I care

Statesboro, GA

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Y'all leave the girl alone. You don't see her talking about you. So grow up and quit talking about others.
Pathetic

La Follette, TN

#15 May 15, 2012
The alisha that works at sonic in LA is not a wh*re and doesnt run with them either,she is a great person and an amazing mom..get a life people geeeze
bad bitch

La Follette, TN

#16 Oct 18, 2012
you all need to shut the f**k up u dnt knw her she works her ass off everyday shes a great mommy an a dam good manager i love her shes my girl shes sweet friendly an dosent bother nobody so yall need to keep her name outta uns mouth. atleast she is takin care of her baby an workin unlike most these wh*res out here that gives there baby up an dnt work the best thing to do is leave her the f**k alone
slypknaughty

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2012
it took you 5 months to gather yourself and your speech on what to say
sweetie

Buford, GA

#19 Oct 19, 2012
She is trash just cause she works dont mean shit shes a nasty hole,,and she did meth when she was caring her baby a she smoked pot to,and when she was 7 months pre,,she stopped going to the dr and she didnt go back till she had the baby,she stopped going cause they find pot,so before u get on her and run your mouth get your facts right,,but yes she works thats a good thing,and ya she loves her baby but know your facts first...
liadyy

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2012
U no I don't like her either but she does do good for kid and its daddy.
sweetie

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2012
Shes not with the babys daddy,the babys daddy is tyler seiber,,and she hides what she does very well she takes Ls they dont show up in a drug test,,ya she does work,thats all she does,and she leaves her,baby with her dad and he does meth,and he keeps her sisters little boy to,and her sister is jessica lane and her babys daddy is chis powell,them girl or nasty,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campos Pay 28 min Curious 6
All candidates should be drug tested 1 hr Me too 12
Political signage 1 hr Rich 16
FBI and TBI are going to come in right before E... 1 hr Huh 5
Ole Aaron 1 hr Heehee 18
Animal Shelter Investigation 3 2 hr dontknow 27
Snitches 3 hr Yep 18

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages