Should school officials be drug tested?

Should school officials be drug tested?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Should those involved in our school system be drug tested? Why or why not?
Would you pay for drug testing? Where do you think the money should come from?
concern

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 2, 2012
I think so an I think all bus driver should be tested...
yes they do

La Follette, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2012
the national guards do to i know a few bad eggs in the service who take pills.
Yes

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
There are some,and i stress some not all, teachers that looked drugged up.Have any of you parents talked or seen some of these teachers?Yes,there are definitely a need for drug testing!Its required to get a job anywhere else why not test the people who we leave our children with five days a week?
ho ho ho

Zebulon, NC

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Yes test them all teachers,judges,cops,lawyers,a nd bus drivers. commercial construction works are drug tested before hired,random and if they have a accident. wth.
yes they should

Sevierville, TN

#7 Dec 5, 2012
I work for the school system and I have mentioned it for years that we should be tested! Just another way that the county "cuts" their budget, but it would be worth it to spend the money! I think that the public should call the school board members and request that it be done!
yes but

La Follette, TN

#8 Dec 5, 2012
the teacher's union won't allow it. you don't know this,'yes they should'? or it's just fun to shout out on here that they should test teachers, being one of them, when you damn well know that your union will never let it happen? there are PLENTY of teachers here that are drug abusers, not just the ones that have already been busted.

do away with the UNION. wonder how many teacher's will left if that happens (lol)
Ummmm

La Follette, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Get rid of the union? Another dumb hick!
yes but wrote:
the teacher's union won't allow it. you don't know this,'yes they should'? or it's just fun to shout out on here that they should test teachers, being one of them, when you damn well know that your union will never let it happen? there are PLENTY of teachers here that are drug abusers, not just the ones that have already been busted.
do away with the UNION. wonder how many teacher's will left if that happens (lol)

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>Get rid of the union? Another dumb hick!
why not get rid of union and what about that makes that person a dumb hick?
yes they should

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2012
there isn't a union anymore, or am I the only person on here that realizes that?! Yes, the union did control a lot of things, but the entire "union rights" were taken away from teachers in many states the past couple of years, including Tennessee! Come on people catch up on things before writing and/or commenting on a post! So "yes but" should look up a few facts before commenting on this post again.
Fact

La Follette, TN

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Hey you dumb ass you might wanna check YOUR facts!!! Campbell county is the only county in the state of Tennessee the is still in the teachers union so take your own advise and check the FACTS before you post dipshit!
yes they should wrote:
there isn't a union anymore, or am I the only person on here that realizes that?! Yes, the union did control a lot of things, but the entire "union rights" were taken away from teachers in many states the past couple of years, including Tennessee! Come on people catch up on things before writing and/or commenting on a post! So "yes but" should look up a few facts before commenting on this post again.
yes they should

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 12, 2012
there is a "union" but they have no legal power, so check your facts! So legally there is nothing that the union can do, here or anywhere else! unless I'm being lied to by the "union" rep!
Fact

La Follette, TN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Myself I don't give a rats ass,but just wanted to let you know that you was incorrect on you little speech.
yes they should wrote:
there is a "union" but they have no legal power, so check your facts! So legally there is nothing that the union can do, here or anywhere else! unless I'm being lied to by the "union" rep!
alrighty then

La Follette, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2012
yeah there's a union, the unions office is in jacksboro. now if they don't have 'legal power' as you say, are you paying into dues to the union? if so, that's about as stupid as you actually sound about anything else you have to say about it lol

now if they are there and have no power then yeah WHY AREN"T TEACHERS (ALL SCHOOL PERSONNEL INCL B of E) GETTING TESTED???

every time this is brought up on her there's ALWAYS some 'teacher' that gets on it saying "Don't have too! We are protected by the union and the union says we don't have too!"

damn bunch of losers
Hello

La Follette, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Guess you don't read the paper or watch the world news to see the UNION in Chicago a couple months ago? There union done them pretty research that. Lol
yes they should wrote:
there isn't a union anymore, or am I the only person on here that realizes that?! Yes, the union did control a lot of things, but the entire "union rights" were taken away from teachers in many states the past couple of years, including Tennessee! Come on people catch up on things before writing and/or commenting on a post! So "yes but" should look up a few facts before commenting on this post again.
GO SIT DOWN

La Follette, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2012
yes they should wrote:
there isn't a union anymore, or am I the only person on here that realizes that?! Yes, the union did control a lot of things, but the entire "union rights" were taken away from teachers in many states the past couple of years, including Tennessee! Come on people catch up on things before writing and/or commenting on a post! So "yes but" should look up a few facts before commenting on this post again.
YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TESTED MORON!! How do you even let yourself collect monies paid by us taxpayers in THE WASTE OF A PAYCHECK THAT YOU ARE??? Should look up DUMBASS and gape at your own pic when you find it.. IF you can even manage how to do that.. before embarrassing yourself even further by commenting on this post again IDIOT. HANG YOUR HEAD... maybe some of the SHIT you have for brains will then fall out and make room for actual brain cells!!!
GO SIT DOWN

La Follette, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Ummmm wrote:
Get rid of the union? Another dumb hick!
<quoted text>
another shit for brains stumbling around mumbling "UMMMM.." like 99% of the teachers around here LOL - GET IN LINE dumbass - hicks got nothin' on you!
yes they should

Knoxville, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2012
well, since you are so smart why don't you go to school and become a teacher? Dang, you are just the type that we need teaching our children! There are no unions in the state of Tennesse that I know of that has any legal power, we only have a union here basically for the "sick bank". Sorry you did not provide yourself with a reliable source of work for the rest of your life, but that's no reason to get on here acting like it is any of your business if we get drug tested. I agreed with you, yes All BOE should be drug tested because we work with the youth! There isn't any legal action that the "union" can take at the moment if the BOE required us to be tested. OMG I guess you can't explain things to uneducated people, maybe you should get in line with us for the test!
ahahahaha

La Follette, TN

#20 Dec 14, 2012
you say it isn't anybody's business if teachers/BOE should be drug tested or not?? you're so f*ing stuck in MORON you can't be reached. LOL i totally agree you should be first in line for drug testing you're that damn moronic that it could very well be because of drugs and yes IDIOT it's EVERYone's business if you are since you admit you work for the 'educational system' here and are that damn stupid. we pay you and it's a HUGE waste of money. too many like you IS THE POINT and the very reason these schools are such embarrassing FAILS

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#21 Dec 14, 2012
ahahahaha wrote:
you say it isn't anybody's business if teachers/BOE should be drug tested or not?? you're so f*ing stuck in MORON you can't be reached. LOL i totally agree you should be first in line for drug testing you're that damn moronic that it could very well be because of drugs and yes IDIOT it's EVERYone's business if you are since you admit you work for the 'educational system' here and are that damn stupid. we pay you and it's a HUGE waste of money. too many like you IS THE POINT and the very reason these schools are such embarrassing FAILS
how can parents expect their kids to be taught by someone killing their own brain cells. Agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Powell lafollette press says 32 min Ashli Dupee 20
adrieenre berry (Sep '14) 32 min Joe 17
Who is he? 1 hr Wondering 1
Wanted 1 hr Wonderer 1
Monty Bullock 10 hr Uh oh 1
Tony Day (Jan '09) 11 hr Dude 7
Looking 18 hr Wonderer 3

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages