First Prev
of 3
Next Last
snoope

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Oct 31, 2009
does anyone know phillip young or know anything about him he looks like a druggie because someone said he is a very imortant figure in the lafollette area
butterfly

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 1, 2009
he's a "bounty hunter" for some bail bonds place
ladybug

Seymour, TN

#3 Nov 2, 2009
butterfly wrote:
he's a "bounty hunter" for some bail bonds place
I also wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him!
someone

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2009
isn't he one of the big wheels of the southern sons motorcycle club are they all like mr.young in that club i heard he was a drug dealer also.
poohbear

Kingston, TN

#5 Nov 6, 2009
I heard you couldn't get him to work in a pie factory tasting LOL!! Bounty hunter please that's funny he's really old!!I heard that the only thing he is chaceing is the girl that works there.

Since: Nov 09

Sevierville, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2009
For starters, you shouldnt talk about people you dont know. If you have to ask about him then that means your sticking your nose somewhere it doesnt belong. I have personally known Phillip for over 16 years, he is nothing like what your saying he is. He is one of the most honorable men I know, and I take great personal offense of anyone who would speak ill of someone that they have to ask about what type of person they are. You should mind your own business until you know about the person your inquiring of.
Doesnt matter

Dillon, SC

#7 Nov 28, 2009
I havent known phillip for long but i know hes not a drug dealer hes actually a good man. Ive adopted him as a father somewhat. What you people are saying isnt right. and as for the dumbass who said he doesnt work. At his age he really shouldn't be working as much as he does, but he probably does more hard labor than you do since it seems you waste your time to sit and talk about people you dont know on a fucking computer you fat bastard. As for anyone else who talks about this man you should look in the mirror before you trash someone else im sure everyone on here has done something in their lifetime. And ladybug of course who wouldn't trust a stranger right i mean duh unless you know him then you make no since. Find someone else to pick on before you get allot of the wrong people beating down your door.
Bean pole

Dillon, SC

#8 Nov 28, 2009
i personally know phillip young. Yes he is in the southern sons and has been for years. They help many people in our community. and I know lots of people that he has helped. He is a fine outstanding gentlemen who will lend a hand to anyone who needs it. The southern sons is our local motorcycle and well respected by the entire community.
turk

Dillon, SC

#9 Nov 29, 2009
hey zol these f*ers don't know shit about you brother so why don't you f*ing people worry about where your next F*ing meal or pill comes from instead of getting into zol's business if you don't like what i print stop me one day and tell me ; ok mf'ers
BIGDAD66

Dillon, SC

#10 Nov 30, 2009
Philip is a wonderful person.doing work for the public and poor folks, hope all leave him alone. He don't bother anyone.
turk

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2009
phillip and his family in fact started the clean up project at the white bridge where all you people destroyed the beauty of being clean now my grandkids swim and eat their lunches on swimming outings before phillip and his family the youngs did that clean up project that place was really bad i personally thank the young family for that job it was well done phillip is a good friend of mine and you people need to worry about your own backyard before you step into someone else's yard and if your ever hungary he's one hellavu cookhe want turn anyone down if you are hungary also he particapates in toys for tots charity every year with motorcycle runs so look in a mirrow and pick on yourself.
Southern Sons

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2009
For those who don't know the Southern Sons, they aren't drug dealers they are people who like to ride Harley's and have fun. Phillp is a good person too he has been very good to me and my family. He's a hell of a cook too, yummy breakfast's at Phillp's house.
turk

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Dec 5, 2009
to whom it may concern the southern sons are a respectable family style club that does fund raisers to help the needy at christmas they have a toy run for needy kids so they can at least have something for christmas i've pesonanally been aroend them for many years and they are some good people my hats off to phillip'tpoha' hoss'and the rest of the club ; much respect to the club you people around need to get alife beside worrying about someone else i've bveen all over the u.s. never seen anything like the way some of you actmuch respect to phillip.
top hat SSmc

Franklin, TN

#14 Jan 6, 2010
zol is a brother of for a long time he has helped a lot of people through the southern sons .thanks for being my brother
friend

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2010
yeah he "cooks" the best in town
pinkitty

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2010
Zol, you rock.These people shoot off their mouth in the dark, but they wont come out to play in the day. You keep on doing what you are doing and have been doing, cause they aint got the balls to come out to play with you. I love you brother
no member

Maryville, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2010
Yeah, that's why he just got busted huh? Ya know, it kinda shoots your creditability to shit when every one of you are on here denying he's a druggie & he just gets busted. Not only makes you look bad, but the motorcycle gang you claim is a family club. I have been into the club lifestyle for years, in credible reutable clubs & because of clubs like your's, we all get a bad name. We're all stereotyped! I wish just once, you would admit your position truthfully or stop portraying yourself as something your now. I commend you for your charity work, that's what we're all about but at least keep it real so people don't confuse you with others who truly are living the sober way. I wish you the best
pinkitty

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2010
u need to check your resorces before you claim somone has been "BUSTED" cause ur wrong
turk

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2010
hey mfer he's the one that's get people out like you when your stupid asses gets busted because you don't have enough sense to keep your stupid ass out of jail he's a fing bail bondsmen and anyway what fing club are you with you're talking this shit you're with a respectable club you need to learn how to spell and put a sentence together mfer so who the f**k are you mfer come out with your name mfer or are you a key board commando just trying to start some fing shit mfer
wait

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 27, 2010
the one that got busted is not the same phillip young that lives in demory and belongs to the SSMC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grace Resource Agency, LLC 3 hr Just Concerned 1
Mccullah Stephan 5 hr Doug 1
Mike Swinski news paper man 19 hr Wondering 2
If you're ready to give it a chance 22 hr CR Leader 1
Woman Tue Shaggy24 18
Does anybody know Boone Carroll the Child Molestor Tue Fuzz 1
Kara birchfield Tue kayla 2

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance