Next Last
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Who is he.
bad politics

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2012
wendle bailey is politicing for scott evans. He needs to keep to his own race.Potter is strong in jacksboro,and wendle baily is losing votes fast.just so you know.
sam i am

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 11, 2012
bad politics wrote:
wendle bailey is politicing for scott evans. He needs to keep to his own race.Potter is strong in jacksboro,and wendle baily is losing votes fast.just so you know.
maybe a spelling class would work for you.
cougar fan

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2012
We will not be voting for wendle bailey,you work against dennis potter, we will be working against wendle bailey.Two can play that game.Tried to stay out of that race.But Dennis Potter is my freind.We were for you, but now we will vote for scott stanfield.
curious

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2012
cougar fan wrote:
We will not be voting for wendle bailey,you work against dennis potter, we will be working against wendle bailey.Two can play that game.Tried to stay out of that race.But Dennis Potter is my freind.We were for you, but now we will vote for scott stanfield.
I concur.
highway worker

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2012
just found out your against my boss.if you ask me to vote for you, i will hurt your feelings.
RONNIE

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2012
highway worker wrote:
just found out your against my boss.if you ask me to vote for you, i will hurt your feelings.
What some screwed up people.Just the reason I do NOT tell anyone where I am from.GEEEEEEEEZ.
Really Now

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Wendell was in Jellico at Scott Evans rally.Telling everyone what he and Mr Evans was going to get done for the county.I will not be voting for Bailey or Evans. GO Potter,PARTIN and Stanfield...
Its all relative

Gretna, LA

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Wendell is Scott's brother in-law. They are both great guys. Let's give them a chance. They can't do any worse than the current elected officials.
curious

Highlands, NC

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Just what our county needs is more family control.....NOT!
nepitisum

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Got rid of the goins,getting rid of the oricks,not going to let the evans get started.
Please

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Jul 12, 2012
nepitisum wrote:
Got rid of the goins,getting rid of the oricks,not going to let the evans get started.
Learn how to spell NEPOTISM before you use it as your name. And do you just not like family members being politicians or do you just have something personal against these families?
Just Wondering

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 13, 2012
Which one came out of the closet? Was it Wendell or his brother Tim?
sam i am

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2012
are you bent ? i dont care which one of them came out of the closet you are totally screwed up wendell is a great guy so is tim. leave the personal crap out of it.i kow for sure denny potter doesnt want that crap. the baileys are a good family leave them alone tims not running for officei hope wendell wins he would be good
she is nice

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Jul 15, 2012
Really Now wrote:
Wendell was in Jellico at Scott Evans rally.Telling everyone what he and Mr Evans was going to get done for the county.I will not be voting for Bailey or Evans. GO Potter,PARTIN and Stanfield...
Partin?
Best for Laffollett

La Vergne, TN

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Bottom line is Mr Bailey is the best choice over Scot
Stanfield. Wendal has to be for MR EVANS because his sister is married to him.Potter will beat EVANS 3 TO 1,but BAILEY will ease one out
cougar fan

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Jul 16, 2012
Bailey may win,but he needs to run his race.Dennis Potter has alot of friends in the third district,why would bailey do that. just stupid politicts.Brother in-law or not!!!!
pysco

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 16, 2012
go wendell
Aka Nancy

United States

#21 Jul 19, 2012
RONNIE wrote:
<quoted text>
What some screwed up people.Just the reason I do NOT tell anyone where I am from.GEEEEEEEEZ.
Well if u posted on here we all know you're from Campbell county the same as I, so don't be ashamed I think people should have to tell who they are. Really I don't think they should even have this bill crap anyway.
Sabrina

United States

#22 Jul 19, 2012
I wouldn't walk across the street for Scott or Denis, he need to run his life better before he tries to do anything else, besides what has Denis done for people anyway, and Scott he doesn't even have good mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tackett & Boshears Link 30 min The Reaper 135
Does anyone know him? 46 min aye 5
curvy brunette at Ninja Hibachi 59 min yoooo 29
BJ Toller and Brian Right setting people out (Aug '11) 1 hr HeatherToler 8
Friends of campbell county animals. 1 hr mrw928 20
Karsin Parker Seals (Oct '13) 2 hr whiskeydrinker 22
Hey CC... just how many of you support Josh Dug... 3 hr disgusted 10
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE