Next Last
Dad

Caryville, TN

#21 Feb 8, 2013
I am signing up my son tonight!
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#22 Feb 12, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE! I just signed my son up for the spring season and it did give us the $10 discount. That discount is thru Friday 2/15/13. Please let those families that want to play know so they can save the $10. Have a great day!!
Nope

Greeneville, TN

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Can you please let me know when the early soccer season will end?
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#24 Feb 13, 2013
I apologize but don't know off hand (at least 12weeks I believe) but probably says on the website; wwww.fcallianceknox.org
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#25 Feb 14, 2013
Hello everyone. I hope we have a great turn out for soccer this first spring season. I am a bit worried about numbers because it has been so cold lately, so many kids play baseball, this is the first ever spring season, it hasn't been advertised at all and there is middle school soccer for some of the older boys.(Girl's middle school soccer and try outs are in the fall). Please pass the word to anyone who might want to play and have fun this spring!
Father of one

Caryville, TN

#26 Feb 17, 2013
Yea!!!
Campbell County Dad

Caryville, TN

#27 Feb 18, 2013
Good To Go!
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Howdy again everyone. I am volunteering to coach again and the league will be in need of more coaches so please let anyone know who might be interested. The season won't start for a few more weeks so still plenty of time to sign up. FC Alliance is a fantastic organization with people who are passionate about soccer. I hope to see a lot of kids come out and play!
hey

La Follette, TN

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Soccer Time wrote:
I apologize but don't know off hand (at least 12weeks I believe) but probably says on the website; wwww.fcallianceknox.org
link doesn't work so what's up with that? i'm not about to put my kid into something that comes across as half baked. you say yourself that the people that do this thing are no good at communication and now on top of that their site doesn't exist???

yeeahhhhhh... i don't trust this, but i (and my kids would love it, so that really makes me mad, so i won't tell them about this soccer thing unless and until...) so wish i could.
curious

Tucker, GA

#30 Feb 21, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>link doesn't work so what's up with that? i'm not about to put my kid into something that comes across as half baked. you say yourself that the people that do this thing are no good at communication and now on top of that their site doesn't exist???

yeeahhhhhh... i don't trust this, but i (and my kids would love it, so that really makes me mad, so i won't tell them about this soccer thing unless and until...) so wish i could.
it just doesn't work because there are 4 w's in the link on accident
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Jeeze hey, it was a typo for gosh darn sake. Don't be so darn negative. I have said it time and time again, FC Allicance is a quality organization. No, they aren't the best at communicaton but they are excellent at SOCCER. Their skills training sessions cannot be discounted. Their employees are passionate about what they do. And just because I am honest and admit they have some issues doesn't mean that it's half baked. They are a much more organized force than the previous caregiver who had to do it all by himself. I am just a volunteer coach for my son's sake but am proud to have FC Alliance up here and it will flourish if we give it some support. Have a great day.
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Well the spring season has started with a wimper. The league didn't do flyers or any advertising and is not doing any local sign ups at Walmart, etc. The league rep told me that Walmart told him, local set-ups have to be scheduled months in advance (???) and so no local sign up. I am very dissapointed with the league thus far HOWEVER this is all about my son playing and having fun and I will do my hardest to make that happen. I am starting practice next week and games a few weeks after. I am hoping for a fun season.
facts

Greer, SC

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Will there still be a summer/fall season?
Soccer Time

Caryville, TN

#34 Mar 19, 2013
Yes, there will be a fall season just like normal and I certainly hope the league is a lot more organized by then.
About Time

Knoxville, TN

#35 Mar 19, 2013
Good, past due!
predictable

La Follette, TN

#36 Mar 20, 2013
Soccer Time wrote:
Well the spring season has started with a wimper. The league didn't do flyers or any advertising and is not doing any local sign ups at Walmart, etc. The league rep told me that Walmart told him, local set-ups have to be scheduled months in advance (???) and so no local sign up.
like you been told umpteen times no one trusts this set up, and obviously with good reason. good luck though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marron jeep 1 hr quirky 3
No ambulance coverage 3 hr Redmedic 3
hal boston (Aug '15) 4 hr Shanghi 5
andrea wright is she a pill wh##e? 16 hr Whatever 11
Donna Albright plemons 17 hr Valley Guy 3
Coach Housley 18 hr Cougar fa 1
who is martha seals (Jun '12) 21 hr Yea 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages