Does anyone know Jessica Taylor?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2010
She has black hair. She is chubby. I use to know her, but we lost touch. Can someone please help me find her?
yep

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2010
She's on facebook

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Really? Do you have her as a friend has her name changed? I couldnt find her.
lil momma

Kodak, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2010
shes awesome...funny as all get out....i believe shes on myspace too. her names not changed that i know of...but i dont think she lives in cc anymore.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2010
Oh... I thought she was still in CC. Hmm maybe I will get in contact with her. If anyone has anymore info to help me get in contact with her please let me know!
sheshott

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2010
i have her number. if you tell me your name ill see if she cares if i give it to you.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 2, 2010
My name is Scotty. We use to talk back in the day. I would just like to get in touch with her and see how she is. can I ask who you are?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2010
she does have a facebook

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2010
I don't have a Facebook. I tried to look her up on my friends and couldn't find her! I would really like to get in touch with her though!!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2010
krunkles wrote:
I don't have a Facebook. I tried to look her up on my friends and couldn't find her! I would really like to get in touch with her though!!
I talked to her last night and told her you where looking for her

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2010
Did she seem excited to hear I was looking for her? Is she seeing anyone?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 5, 2010
Yes she is seeing someone they have been together for 2 years now and live in Georgia

Location hidden

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Dang I should have got her when I had a chance! Is she happy? Hopefully I can get in touch with her. I would like to see how she is doing. Do you just know her through Facebook or were you all friends before?

Since: Nov 10

Rossville, GA

#14 Nov 5, 2010
Wow... So, someone is looking for little ole me. Well, here I am!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 5, 2010
krunkles wrote:
Dang I should have got her when I had a chance! Is she happy? Hopefully I can get in touch with her. I would like to see how she is doing. Do you just know her through Facebook or were you all friends before?
She is very happy

Location hidden

#16 Nov 5, 2010
Well, I am glad she is happy! I guess I will leave you alone about finding out about her! Tell her I said hi and was asking about her!

Rossville, GA

#17 Nov 5, 2010
Yes I am very happy! Travis and I are great! If you wanted to talk to me all you had to do was text me!! My number is still the same! You can stop going through people to tell me this or that! Last time we spoke was before Travis and I got together and you had a girlfriend, and you seemed really happy.. Now all of a sudden I am getting messages about you trying to find me and get in touch with me. You need to move on. You liked me a long time ago.. Things change!

Rossville, GA

#18 Nov 5, 2010
Thank you for saying I am awesome!!

Location hidden

#19 Nov 6, 2010
I am glad you are happy.. I guess I just thought maybe you wasn't seeing him anymore.
lil momma

Kodak, TN

#20 Nov 6, 2010
welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whors of CC? 1 hr Socks 4
Is this normal 1 hr Socks 6
Madea all up in hurrr 1 hr madea 7
Ford suv windshield leaks and electrical problems 2 hr Jonathan 12
county employee fired 3 hr get over it 19
Hamblin found dead 4 hr demonsintn 8
Nineteen Days to Check Day 7 hr Checkin 26
La Follette Dating
Find my Match

La Follette Jobs