robbie goins too lazy for sheriff

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LAZY

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2010
He doesn't move allday long at elec. dept. so how can he be sheriff? He's supposedly wanting to name someone to be chief deputy that has and his family has a history of being in the drug and bar business. That'll go over real well in this co. rumor also is he is having an affair with a teacher at Jacksboro Middle School. What else can people tell me about this guy who has no clue to be sheriff????
friend

Norris, TN

#2 Jan 23, 2010
i can tell you i am a friend of his and if i see another post from you i will get you isp number and then you ip addy and find out who you are. and if you think it cant be done take 5 min,out of your day and call any isp and ask them if it can be done. and so you know slander is not a good thing to do to anybody. have a blessed day and i will pray for you.
a-co-worker

White Pine, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2010
LAZY wrote:
He doesn't move allday long at elec. dept. so how can he be sheriff? He's supposedly wanting to name someone to be chief deputy that has and his family has a history of being in the drug and bar business. That'll go over real well in this co. rumor also is he is having an affair with a teacher at Jacksboro Middle School. What else can people tell me about this guy who has no clue to be sheriff????
THIS IS NOT TRUE! robbie is a good person,i know hes not seating there plaining to be sheriff because we give him to much work to do. but theres alot of us and were all behind him.what a bad sick person you must be to print these lies i will also be praying for you. THANK YOU ROBBIE FOR YOUR HELP AND HANG IN THERE YOU WILL BE OR NEXT SHERIFF!
not a chance

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2010
a-co-worker wrote:
<quoted text> THIS IS NOT TRUE! robbie is a good person,i know hes not seating there plaining to be sheriff because we give him to much work to do. but theres alot of us and were all behind him.what a bad sick person you must be to print these lies i will also be praying for you. THANK YOU ROBBIE FOR YOUR HELP AND HANG IN THERE YOU WILL BE OR NEXT SHERIFF!
he's not known enough or does he have the backing to be sheriff. LAZY fits him perfectly, and myself or anyone that i've talked to has never seen him do anything but sit on his a$$ at elec. dept. working at the bed store would fit him alot better than sheriff so he can sleep!!!! also he shouldn't be trying to get votes on elec. dept.'s time!!!
John

Kingston, TN

#5 Jan 24, 2010
LAZY wrote:
Hey dumba## lying will come back and bite you in the a## if this is the best you have good luck Robbie is going to be the next sheriff!
Mike

Kingston, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2010
not a chance wrote:
<quoted text>he's not known enough or does he have the backing to be sheriff. LAZY fits him perfectly, and myself or anyone that i've talked to has never seen him do anything but sit on his a$$ at elec. dept. working at the bed store would fit him alot better than sheriff so he can sleep!!!! also he shouldn't be trying to get votes on elec. dept.'s time!!!
Come on really we all know this is not true. The people posting this is Perkins or Higgie. Come on Guys if this is how you plan to win god help you. Perkins has so much crap in is life that is TRUE that could be brought out its not even funny and Higgie You are just a joke I would not even waste my time talking about u>
4speed

White Pine, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2010
robbie has my vote good guy
KEGO90

White Pine, TN

#8 Jan 24, 2010
STILL 4 ROBBIE
JLNana

AOL

#9 Jan 26, 2010
I have known Robbie Goins all his life. I know his family. They are good christian people. He will have my vote come election! I will be praying for the people posting the lies.
some

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 26, 2010
hell yeah he is lazy as hell he cant do is on job
grumpy old man

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jan 26, 2010
a-co-worker wrote:
<quoted text> THIS IS NOT TRUE! robbie is a good person,i know hes not seating there plaining to be sheriff because we give him to much work to do. but theres alot of us and were all behind him.what a bad sick person you must be to print these lies i will also be praying for you. THANK YOU ROBBIE FOR YOUR HELP AND HANG IN THERE YOU WILL BE OR NEXT SHERIFF!
If you're going to defend someone at least check your spelling, dumb azz.
278th Refuge

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2010
JLNana wrote:
I have known Robbie Goins all his life. I know his family. They are good christian people. He will have my vote come election! I will be praying for the people posting the lies.
I too was raised very close to Robbie although I am a bit older then him and I will say that the ill stuff on here about him is crap. He has a very kind heart and I know for a fact he tries very hard to do what is right. One man can't do anything if his hands are cuffed, no pun intented
Confused

United States

#13 May 11, 2010
Why are people from Los Angeles, Chicago, Oak Ridge, Knoxville, and Maryville posting about a Campbell County Sheriff election?
Has been

Paducah, KY

#14 May 11, 2010
I've worked with robbie and found him to be very proffesional and does his best to complete any task given to him. He has my and my families vote and come to think of it just about everyone I know. He is way more well known than higgy and a much better person than Perkins. It can't get any worse than Perkins. Robbie has the best chance of beating Perkins and I believe he will.
WOW

Valley, NE

#15 May 11, 2010
Is the Perkins so desperate they are down to name calling!!!!!!!wanna see lazy look at the perkins administration! Its A Joke!!!!!! Go Robbie!
my vote counts too

Smithville, TN

#16 May 12, 2010
i like robbie and he has my vote
honkytonk

United States

#17 May 12, 2010
Hed still be better than what we have now even if you are right about how lazy he. Is.....ROBBIE GOINS has mine and my families votes! Round the bowl and down the hole go perkins go!!!
Informed

Knoxville, TN

#18 May 12, 2010
my vote counts too wrote:
i like robbie and he has my vote
He will have more votes than what people think. Got to get Perkins out of office. County can't stand another 4 years of this.We know tempers flare around election time but Perkins chill out.Calm down.
hotrod and dixie

AOL

#19 Jul 8, 2010
what ever you losers have to say about robbie is not true he is a very good man and would make a very good sheriff it is ashame people has to bring his wife and kids up in the matter when they are not even running for sheriff.He will make a awsome!!!!! sheriff and who ever did his sighns that way will know that robbie goins will be elected as everons nex sherrif GO.......ROBBIE GOINS for get perkins and higgi goins will have a place for them picking up trash like there selfs AMEN......
hotrod and dixie

AOL

#20 Jul 8, 2010
I thought the only sheriff in town was mike stanfield i mean he thinks he is god i believe.What is wrong with the people here in LAfollette are they afraid that he is going to hurt them or threaten to do bodlie harm if we take a stand against him,thats a joke but he is the joker what is wrong with the council to give a non-city employie 1,800 dollars a month extra for gas ,i mean wake the heck up people i guess so he could continue to take his grandson to valley view school everyday plus go get him at the end of day in a city car to wich he is not covered by inc.nor is the grand kid or his older son shawn or his girl friend to wich mike hauls around i guess to pick them up so they can make it home safe we all know why,boy what a mayor we have a police officer wikk tell you they cant haul you no matter who you are unless your under arrest due to inc.purposes just think if mike got hit or god forbid someone hit them and maybe badley hurt one of his passengers the city would be hurting just because of this know it all mayor who can do what ever to whoever at tax payers expence he dont care.maybe if he can take his grand children to school he can save me money and wear and tear of my car and pick my kid up as well just who the hell does he think he is oner of LAfollette i say lets impeach him and put his ass on the road along with troulble maker hatmaker like shoukd have been done along time ago i have the proof on tape hes doing this and he better not say hes not also when he fills up at the city he takes and fills his gas jug at city expence,uses that fuel for his mowers he works on for people i mean people lets get our city back or just continue to let the stanfields and hatmakers continue to rule like there so used to doing i believe cliff or david demoted him to begin with for these same things were talking about what should have been done is they should have been terminated but just continue on being scared of him i mean its your good tax dollars at work and mine but im not a bit afraid to stand up for what i belive.and as far as goins goes he will be our next sheriff bar none -the one we have now wont even reyurn a phone call less you owe the drug fund i hear and he will come see you for that to collect that is just rumor tho i would hope anyway thanks anyway hope the city of lafollette people due what is right and be heard......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
riots 51 min wheeling on the r... 1
Karsin Parker Seals (Oct '13) 3 hr karsinseals 3
joe Lindsay is a slum lord! 3 hr lol 5
Letners 5 hr lol whatever u say 16
Sweats Wrecker 9 hr simple me 17
Jamie cox 17 hr jamie cox 4
sprint network Sun lol 6
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE