First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bright Eyes

Loudon, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2009
So I was wondering what the best bbq place to eat at. I went to Mac Daddy's the waitress was pretty nice but the food wasn't all that great.
browneyes

Antioch, TN

#2 Sep 19, 2009
Bright Eyes wrote:
So I was wondering what the best bbq place to eat at. I went to Mac Daddy's the waitress was pretty nice but the food wasn't all that great.
Have you ever tried out Rickard Ridge BBQ at Cove Lake? I think it has good food.
Bright Eyes

Loudon, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2009
No I haven't. Me and my husband will have to try it.
jim bob

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2009
famous DAVE'S just over from our lot, the bar b q
is great and falls off the ribs and sticks to yours try this stuff and then compare it to Campbell county food. NO comparison.
meme

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2009
try quick stop in caryville, tastes great
MMmm Good

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2009
Bright Eyes wrote:
There's a newer place in jacksboro...i think it's called U Ranch BBQ maybe? but it's great...it's next to the sugar shack. my boyfriend and i ate there last week and it's waaay better than mac daddy's by far!
gomer

Tazewell, TN

#7 Sep 23, 2009
I have ate at ubar several times.. great
Bright Eyes

Loudon, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2009
MMmm Good wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a newer place in jacksboro...i think it's called U Ranch BBQ maybe? but it's great...it's next to the sugar shack. my boyfriend and i ate there last week and it's waaay better than mac daddy's by far!
Thank you I will be sure to try it. Mac daddy's was ok its just a lil off on there service.
the professor

Oneida, TN

#9 Sep 26, 2009
My wife and I have eaten at Rickard Ridge several times. We've never had a bad meal. Now, I won't eat at a BBQ place unless I see the smoker on the property.
Tammy

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2009
I agree that Rickard Ridge is good food but I have been in there like 8 times and I am always fighting a fly away from my plate. If that could be controlled, I would go there more often.
the professor wrote:
My wife and I have eaten at Rickard Ridge several times. We've never had a bad meal. Now, I won't eat at a BBQ place unless I see the smoker on the property.
great

Hollywood, FL

#11 Oct 20, 2009
The Cove Lake place is the best.So is U Ranch!
Lothar

AOL

#12 Mar 8, 2010
Rickard ridge for chicken. Quick Stop for pork.
Wondering

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
There was a waitress a Mac Daddy's about 5 months ago who worked there anyone know what happened to her? She had long Dark brown and glasses. Man she was hot. She could take my order anytime.
daniel

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Mar 8, 2010
are you talking about jeanne she was really good and she left about 8 months and i agree
Wondering

Paducah, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2010
Yeah, I think that is her. She had this nice Ass. Man the things I could do to her. You sound like you know her. How about you tell me how to get ahold of that girl. Man let me tell you I would treat nice (if you know what I mean). I use to flirt it up with her all of the time. Her eyes just drove me wild and the voice of her could make me melt. Damn she was fine
Lol

Cedar Hill, TN

#16 Mar 8, 2010
I luv u- ranch my bestfriends dad ownns it and its great! I would it every second of every day if i could luv it to death! Stop by sum time and try they would appreciate very nice people!
daniel

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2010
well buddy they is only one problem with me telling you how to get ahold of her and that is that she is my finance so i guess your are just out of luck sorry just shut up
Wondering

Paducah, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2010
First of all you shouldn't leave a girl that beautiful alone. I heard from a buddy she likes to be roughed up a little. hehe. But anyway I leave you and her alone since you don't seem like you much appreciate my comments on her. How ever I will say this. Her doe like eyes are amazing. You really a beautiful girl on your hands. Oh and just to let you know I am not apologizing for any of the compliments I made about that fine young girl.
Jeanne

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Mar 9, 2010
I don't really know this is but I really don't care for the comments you have been making. And let me tell you boy I ain't a force to be reckoned with. It flatters me that you make all of them comments but some of them drew the line. You need to go ahead and back it on up a few steps there buddy. I would also like to know who your buddy was. I think you need to just hang it on up because I have me a man and he ain't going no where. So how about we just go on and stop commenting on me.
MoJO

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2010
MMmm Good wrote:
<quoted text>
I
ve eaten there several times, the food is great, service is good, the place is clean. At one time voted best B B Q in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women in their 30s that screw on the 1st date. 1 hr Cullen 49
checks are here 3 hr hick town 3
Rhonda Daugherty (Dec '14) 9 hr Heather 428
Jon Hix 11 hr A friend 20
dennis turner 13 hr wondering 4
Courtney williams 13 hr Amber 1
Shears Family 15 hr want to know 13
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE