haha. hey ape, wats up? long time.
just sayin

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2011
yea your a piece of shit
april

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2011
well thanx.i feel like it. ive had to go to the potty all day.lol im potty training my two year old.thank u for ur kind remark just sayin.its people such as urself who make topix classic
to kind mind

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Hey are u bill nelsons daughter if so this is his brothers granddaughter
Kindmind

AOL

#6 Mar 5, 2011
to kind mind wrote:
Hey are u bill nelsons daughter if so this is his brothers granddaughter
no i dont know a bill nelson
alisha

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2011
Who is kindmind is it april?
april

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2011
lol no i am not the kind mind character.i dont know why someone wrote they dont know bill nelson.well i guess they dont .its confirmed that this person dont know bill nelson.i dont really know him either.
meme

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2011
Is april nelson or ranta whatever her name is a good mother. Does she take care of her kids or does someone else do it for her??? I don't know about her being a good mother, but I have been told she is a liar and in no way will she change from being trash like all her family. She don't know it but there are alot of people that know she is a liar, skank, and a WHORE.....
ummmkaayyyy

Greenbrier, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Hey meme I'm pretty sure you don't know April or her family you dumb' fuck.You need to get a goddamn life and not worry about her kids or any of her family! obviously your the one who's trashy for getting on here just to bash people and put them down.April is a good person who just so happens to have a past just like everyone else! Seems to me your just an uneducated low life who sits behind their computer hides and talks a whole lot of shit they know nothing about. It's honestly none of your business who takes care of her kids or if she'll ever change!
Dog

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2011
april ranta wrote:
i dont know i was just wondering if any body knows who i am.lol.hi
I don't
Lol

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2011
U all r so funny.
april

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2012
what an idiot.if u know me so well then would know that i do my best to raise my kids.i dont freaking care what u say.im not a whore.im happily married n i love my kids.i make sure i let them know every nite before bed.and memei know thats u talking all of this nonsense.ok ur like what 40 and still wearing pigtails and wouldnt even listen to me when i was telling u the truth.at least when my kids are need me i am there and meme ur the skank that lives right across from my daughters idiot grandmother .u have got to be one of the most deadbeat crappiest parentson the planet.and then u claim to have almost killed urself that was proof that mine and ur daughters problem was all about u but u failed to address the situation like a good mother is supposed to.so u can freaking shove it.and m m m do us all a favor if u have too much hanging out of ur short skirts and skanky pigtails then dont flaunt it.u never did mention to the public exactly why i am such a liar.i wouldnt want u to be humiliated now.u need some bit of dignity left.
thephoenix

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Feb 8, 2012
April: don't become frustrated by people who call themselves "meme". They're probably pathetic sacks of shit who will never be anything. Members of their family probably died to get away from them, and they can't keep anyone in a relationship because they realize what having sex was like with "meme" and didn't want it anymore. In fact, I can probably go so far as to say that April turning her life around infuriates "meme" because they realizes what a cestpool, mailignant piece of shit they will always be. So, "meme", maybe if you'd stay off the tap water from whatever faucets you've obviously been drinking from, then you could be half the person April is.
interested

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Are you heather's sister
april

Royal Oak, MI

#16 Jul 30, 2012
yes
curious

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2012
I thought I saw your sister at taco bell today. Haven't seen her in a long time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dearest Sanya 38 min Meow 2
People who run thier d*ck lickers on here cause... 1 hr LMFAO 3
Raven Roberts 1 hr Disappointed 30
so you got your ssi today spent 1/3 of it on pi... 4 hr Lazy 5
Jamie partin/"cross" 7 hr Anon 2
Old greenhouse 14 hr Rabbit needs home 1
chadwell enterprise's 19 hr Johney 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages