Greg Bailey asa Big Daddy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fact

Knoxville, TN

#21 Apr 24, 2012
He molested his fake girlfriends lil boys when they were young the gross boys anthony and his little brother I think anthony liked it and still does
Close

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2012
I know greg really well. He is one if the nicest guys i know but i wouldnt let him around my little boy. Greg and his girlfriend Brenda tibbs are both in their late 40s early 50s and only hang out with teenagers. I find it freakin weird. They are always partying with the kids im suprised they have not gotten in trouble for serving alchol to minors.
concerned citizen

La Follette, TN

#23 Oct 10, 2012
ts public record hes has a fetish for younge boys and he shows it in public and when confornted he denies it tipical answer they allsay that BUT ONE THING I WANT TO MAKE CLEAN BRENDA IS A GREAT PERSON AND NO WAY SHAPE FASHION OR FORM IS INVOLEDSO EVERRY BODY NEEDS TO LEAVE HER NAME OUT OF IT HE IN DENILE CAUSE SHE LOVES HIM and for the one who needs help finding him well ur not looking hard cause his address is in the christian journan
concerned citizen

La Follette, TN

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Close wrote:
I know greg really well. He is one if the nicest guys i know but i wouldnt let him around my little boy. Greg and his girlfriend Brenda tibbs are both in their late 40s early 50s and only hang out with teenagers. I find it freakin weird. They are always partying with the kids im suprised they have not gotten in trouble for serving alchol to minors.
has any one every paid attention all the younge adults they are 18 yrs and older and arefriends of brendas 8 kids she raised they vistit like her kids do hell its the same wayat my home she never gives them alchol they bring it themsevles the only thing brendas guilty of IS BEING A LOVEN MOTHER FOR ALL KIDS so get your facts staight before you talk tash

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Not true. If she was a loving mother, she would put her kids first. A loving mother would not allow a freak around them.
right

United States

#26 Oct 2, 2013
Greg is a pos Brenda lets him around her grand kids KNOWING he is a child molester... he isn't even supposed to be around little kids maybe he souls be turned into the police.. He is a sick man... And she might as well be just as guilty for being with a child molester... Not to mention the parents of her grand kids... Why would they allow him around there kids knowing he is a sick pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 yr old that died in CC (Jun '14) 1 hr Michelle hicks 386
The Millers? 1 hr Chelle 3
brooke seibers (Apr '10) 2 hr your girl 27
Whos has dealt with Maynard's Mechanic in IGA P... 2 hr Valley Guy 2
Hannah Lambert 3 hr Valley Guy 3
Another raise!!!! 3 hr dog 16
Price club Discount 4 hr just me 6

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance