Next Last
who knows

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2011
who knows him and where is him at these days
Who Cares

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2011
we have some unfinish business to take care of oh by the way i am older than 12 Now
slim

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Any kin to ricky bailey
Knows what

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Hell no he isnt kin to us he is in the child molester section of the journal and is still on the prawl so watch your young boys around him. Sickfreak!!!
DJMc

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2011
hell no Ricky is cool, that Greg guy went to Prison I think while or just after coaching LL Baseball.
OWB

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2011
seen he about two months ago had a young guy with him what looked like he was scouting. Going around talking to all the young guys there just wondering what he was getting paid for his service.
slim

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Hell ricky aint good all he does is steal and dont say he dont cause my 12 gauge held him there on rose hill until the police came i know first hand he was underneath harley hayes nova takin shit off and it was in broad daylight how stupid can they ger
OWB

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2011
so Slim you have never done anything wrong hell the topix is not About Ricky. its about Greg you must know him
slim

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2011
Not as far as stealing and doing people wrong. And i know its about greg i was just curious if he was kin to ricky and someone was defending him of bein a great person like he is a angel but he is far from it he is in the same boat as meade bowman camron jones russell sebby and brandon lamarr theifs i hope i get to catch one of them stealin from me it may cost some time but not as much as it would cost their families and od make new friends around town as they praise and thank me fer getting rid of scum
Who knows

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2011
Just Wondering why these kids and Young Guys call him Big Daddy is that maybe like a Sugar Daddy.
o.O

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 23, 2011
I know him and I'm not fond of him at all. His mother and Step-Father are two of the nicest people you could ever meet and all he does is take advantage of them left and right.

I posted a thread on here a while back that no one responded to, asking for information about exactly what he was convicted for. The sex offender registry isn't very specific as to the exact crimes. I have a vested interest because, his parents I mentioned earlier are my neighbors, and we're very close with them, so he's very close to my house on a regular basis.

I have two kids, an 11 year old girl and a 9 year old boy. It was when I was told that he has a thing for little boys that I began wondering what went on. He has never, nor will he ever have direct contact with my children without my wife or I present, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a sex offender that hides it from us. We found out from his parents, and I'm not about to go bother those people with questions about him. Both are elderly and have enough problems, without having to deal with that stress.

I don't trust him, I don't particularly care for him and if he's out there doing whatever he's done in the past, I'd love to know about it. To the person that mentioned his being in prison. I know that he did at least 10 years between here and Mississippi.

Within the last year, he had to spend 3 months in Mississippi for some kind of reporting violation and then another 3 months in Campbell County for changing addresses and not updating whoever has to be notified. That's all I know on my end, if anyone else has any info, I personally would greatly appreciate it.
Knoxville Bandit

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2011
check in Jacksboro courthouse for the records meanwhile keep Ur boy in close view. i know some of the boys he messed their minds hell they still think about it and will not even talk about he has other kids scouting for him and set it all up.
o.O

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 24, 2011
Knoxville Bandit wrote:
check in Jacksboro courthouse for the records meanwhile keep Ur boy in close view. i know some of the boys he messed their minds hell they still think about it and will not even talk about he has other kids scouting for him and set it all up.
Thank you. He'll never have a chance to be alone with either of our kids, but it's one of those situations where we think the world of his patents, and tolerate him. I don't think he's aware that we know about him either, but he seems a little standoffish of us these days, so maybe he does. At any rate, everything I've ever heard anyone who knows him, even from his Step-Father says he's a scumbag.
smh

Nashville, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2011
the parents might be nice as pie but once something like that was known to me I'd distance myself from ALL of them.

you say his step-father says he's a scumbag, but at the same time they allow him to walk all over them....(???) i don't get that. sounds to me like with that kind of take on things IF this guy pulls anything on your kid they'd be all about "well we told ya he's a scumbag" and bow out of taking any accountability in ENABLING him to do his nastiness as it's THEM that allows him to stay there and forcing YOU to keep your son a prisoner of his own home just to try to keep from getting violated by the skank POS.

"Nice as Pie" elderly people. Doesn't sound it to me! but as long as you play along with their convoluted stance of his 'victimizing' them so yeah U need to be understanding and bow to imprisoning your son, for it ....

Hell no! ANY thing happens it will be as much your fault as the POS offender, and his "nice as pie" mother and step-father. Get your head outta your ass for your SON'S sake, WOW!

HURL. Good luck with all that, I'm outta here!
Knoxville Bandit

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2011
well Hell you have these little scum bag kids out scouting for helping him to get this all together. Hell these kids do not know.
Knoxville Bandit

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2011
hell what we think was the first bunch is now in their 20's and they think its their fault and they let their Family down that is sad
Who Cares

United States

#17 Sep 6, 2011
Hum Greg U was thinking that you had got off the forum easy now but i am not 12 Year old now Dig Daddy I need help finding the low life PLEASE HELP
hjjkdfh

Burlington, NC

#18 Sep 6, 2011
jyhjklkl
mind your bisness

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 23, 2012
Let me tell u all something they n dont call him big daddy. The guy name big daddy lives in lafollette so you need to [p get your shit together and your lies right. You should get to know him before you judge him GOD. For all you HATERS you can go FUCK your selves. Tend to your own lives an you wont have time to stick your nose in everyone eleses. I know him and he dont hang out around young boys unless you concider 20 an up young. So all you haters god will judge you the same way you do everybody else.
lol

Nashville, TN

#20 Apr 23, 2012
mind your bisness wrote:
Let me tell u all something they n dont call him big daddy. The guy name big daddy lives in lafollette so you need to [p get your shit together and your lies right. You should get to know him before you judge him GOD. For all you HATERS you can go FUCK your selves. Tend to your own lives an you wont have time to stick your nose in everyone eleses. I know him and he dont hang out around young boys unless you concider 20 an up young. So all you haters god will judge you the same way you do everybody else.
for him to be a forty something year old
Man yeah 20 is a little young! And when it is PUBLIC record that he is a child molester I think it's EVERYONE else's business! God may judge us for talking about him but we are only talking the truth. Fact of the matter is God will judge him more for what he has done to children. There is a special place for people like him. It's disgusting! And let me ask you another question, I always wondered when people say "go fuck yourself", exactly how do you do that?? I particularly think it would be great if you really could!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is the Tough Man Contest is going to be a... 2 hr jeff and leanne 1
Madea all up in hurrr 2 hr madea 10
Gross 2 hr Cody 5
county employee fired 4 hr DUHH 21
Whors of CC? 19 hr Socks 4
Is this normal 19 hr Socks 6
Ford suv windshield leaks and electrical problems 20 hr Jonathan 12
Hamblin found dead 22 hr demonsintn 8
La Follette Dating
Find my Match