Who all thinks that spings dock fire ...
slypknaughty

United States

#45 Sep 15, 2012
lake mermaid wrote:
whats funny to me is that when the economy went down couple years ago working people in ohio felt it.not campbell county though.the welfare and disability checks kept rolling in didnt they.so really? who are the working ones?
if we felt it, its cuz we werent srry lazy ass baby birds with our beaks open. we were in the air soaring, and swooping. you little chickens were wingless, and mouth wide open. i'll try to aim my shit in it
working man

Altamonte Springs, FL

#46 Sep 15, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
your on foodstamps. just cuz yer ellegible for em doesnt make it right for you to draw them. yer just greedy and want free food so u can spend more money at chip-n-dales. our lakes our dirty. and i dont want my boats getting their filth on them. i worked hard for my 200k dollar boat. mmmm its sexy. but your lakes are pretty clean for the most part, so i feel comfortable in YOUR lakes.
I'm sry but u say your boat costed 200k for one ur crazy for spending that much money on a boat that's gona depreciate in value, if ur smart ud put that in house and land that's gona grow in value not depreciate, sounds to me like u let ur money over ride your common senses and business sense, at least here we don't do such as that, lmao hahaha if u think I'm gona put that much in any kind of boat your crazy as hell!!!! And stupid for doing it!!!! And u call people like me stupid, u got another thing coming buddy!!!!
slypknaughty

United States

#47 Sep 16, 2012
you ARE stupid. see...that 200k was only interest built. you get rich enough, you can save in a savings account and stocks that yield good interest. you gotta be smart. i already have the house's i need. i got all the land i could ever want. why would i take your advice and "buy more"? yup...just 7 months of interest is 200k at 3.5% figure that as my annual income. i cant wait to come down there to trashy la follette and shit on campbell county lol
working man

Altamonte Springs, FL

#48 Sep 16, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
you ARE stupid. see...that 200k was only interest built. you get rich enough, you can save in a savings account and stocks that yield good interest. you gotta be smart. i already have the house's i need. i got all the land i could ever want. why would i take your advice and "buy more"? yup...just 7 months of interest is 200k at 3.5% figure that as my annual income. i cant wait to come down there to trashy la follette and shit on campbell county lol
well for one thing I'm smarter than u think and I'm not spending 200k on something that's gona depreciate to nothing I don't care if it is interest money, and another thing we must not be too trashy bc u love being in our area and u talk about shitting on Campbell county if u wouldn't bring ur Ohio trash to Tennessee we wouldn't have that problem u people are spoiled with silver spoons in ur mouth, we know what working is all about (value of a dollar) vs wasting it on trashy shit like u all do, u might live in bigger city were there is more work but we work to save our money and use it wisely vs u all waste in on 200k dollar boats, we don't spend it on trashy stuff that eventually goes to the dirt, and plus idc if u take my advise or not it doesn't concern my wallet, I've got plenty pf money I don't need ur Ohio trash, so next time your on Norris lake remember y u are there and y ur not on Ohio's lakes (you said they was trashy not me) I was the one that said we didn't need Ohio trash, so you need to be thankful u don't get shot off our lake by people that hate ur ass bc u people are asses out there, most northern people are ass holes and I've told a few few off about it, and something else I do have a camera so when u all dive them boats like idiots and running people off the lakes and getting too close is also wreckless endangerment so provoke me, no threats that's a legal promise!!!!!!!
working man

Altamonte Springs, FL

#49 Sep 16, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
just because u make more money or live in a bigger city doesn't make u any better person than u ,that's ur all's problem just because u have more money doesn't keep u in the black, laws do apply and game fish officers (TWRA) strictly enforces the laws all I have to do is take a video and a picture of ur boat number and that's all I need, so if u wana be a ass hole we can too, and let u pay ur hard earned money to our legal systems to show u that u need to have respect for us and our lake and leave ur Ohio trash up there, so I can't wait to turn ur ass in for being stupid and breaking.g the law like most of u do here, respect us and we respect u , we will great u the same way u treat us only well get higher up to take care of hr ass
working man

Altamonte Springs, FL

#50 Sep 16, 2012
working man wrote:
<quoted text>just because u make more money or live in a bigger city doesn't make u any better person than u ,that's ur all's problem just because u have more money doesn't keep u in the black, laws do apply and game fish officers (TWRA) strictly enforces the laws all I have to do is take a video and a picture of ur boat number and that's all I need, so if u wana be a ass hole we can too, and let u pay ur hard earned money to our legal systems to show u that u need to have respect for us and our lake and leave ur Ohio trash up there, so I can't wait to turn ur ass in for being stupid and breaking.g the law like most of u do here, respect us and we respect u , we will great u the same way u treat us only well get higher up to take care of hr ass
I meant any better than us
lay follette

United States

#51 Sep 17, 2012
too bad all of the boat docks can,t burn up!!!
slypknaughty

United States

#52 Sep 18, 2012
working man wrote:
<quoted text>well for one thing I'm smarter than u think and I'm not spending 200k on something that's gona depreciate to nothing I don't care if it is interest money, and another thing we must not be too trashy bc u love being in our area and u talk about shitting on Campbell county if u wouldn't bring ur Ohio trash to Tennessee we wouldn't have that problem u people are spoiled with silver spoons in ur mouth, we know what working is all about (value of a dollar) vs wasting it on trashy shit like u all do, u might live in bigger city were there is more work but we work to save our money and use it wisely vs u all waste in on 200k dollar boats, we don't spend it on trashy stuff that eventually goes to the dirt, and plus idc if u take my advise or not it doesn't concern my wallet, I've got plenty pf money I don't need ur Ohio trash, so next time your on Norris lake remember y u are there and y ur not on Ohio's lakes (you said they was trashy not me) I was the one that said we didn't need Ohio trash, so you need to be thankful u don't get shot off our lake by people that hate ur ass bc u people are asses out there, most northern people are ass holes and I've told a few few off about it, and something else I do have a camera so when u all dive them boats like idiots and running people off the lakes and getting too close is also wreckless endangerment so provoke me, no threats that's a legal promise!!!!!!!
you work to save money, but i work to get money. whats more valueable?? hmm...i cant figure it out. lol. and a boat is something to show for MY accomplishments. you waste your money buyin dip, and ciggerettes rofl!!! your money turns to ash. mine turns to rust but at least its still there. and its free money too. JUST LIKE YOUR CHECK!!! except im making the free money. your not :D if you did shoot me, nothing would happen to you probably. all them rednecks filled all the prisons up so no room for you. no such thing as a legal promise when you mention "don't get shot off our lake by people that hate ur ass", thats an illegal threat. but we're only bullshittin so im not going to turn you in for a public safety hazard. lol
to the dayton dummy

Dandridge, TN

#53 Sep 18, 2012
FIFO wannabe running his pathetic suck. Stay in "wussland" where you fit in with all the other liberal cry babies. We don't go Blowhio 'cause it sucks because of all the snots like you.
disappointed

Troy, OH

#54 Sep 18, 2012
I do live in Ohio and I enjoy coming to Norris Lake. I DO work for a living and I DO visit Norris during the summer because it is a beautiful lake. I respect the lake and I don't feel that I am any better than any Campbell County citizen. I am embarrassed and disppointed by many of these posts coming from "yankees". They give us normal Ohioans a bad name and I'm sorry for it. I'm sorry the boats were burnt whether they were locals or Ohioans. I hope Brian and the mariana bounce back from this as quickly as possible.
disappointed

Troy, OH

#55 Sep 18, 2012
And when I say I work for a living, I mean I get up and go to work. And my boat did not cost anywhere near $200k. If everyone down there thinks everyone up North is loaded with money, I'm sorry to say that is very untrue. There are many more hard working people up here than silver spoon people.
slypknaughty

United States

#56 Sep 18, 2012
disappointed wrote:
And when I say I work for a living, I mean I get up and go to work. And my boat did not cost anywhere near $200k. If everyone down there thinks everyone up North is loaded with money, I'm sorry to say that is very untrue. There are many more hard working people up here than silver spoon people.
like i said. im in the 2%. your just middle class, and that makes me better than you. your boat didnt cost that much, cuz you get what you pay for. you couldnt afford the pricey luxury that I have got, so that makes me BETTER than anyone else. no need to be embarrassed. im just better thats all. and you say u are, and Apologize for what i say, but thats just because you dont want your ass whooped when you get down here. you want to keep the peace so YOU can enjoy your stay. man GROW SOME FKN BALLS AND SAY WHAT YOU MEAN!!! i speak for all of us cuz ppl like you doesn't want to be harmed. i dont give a fk. i tell it how we all think of those hillbillies. its the truth, and you know it.
Pathetic

Boiling Springs, SC

#57 Sep 18, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
you work to save money, but i work to get money. whats more valueable?? hmm...i cant figure it out. lol. and a boat is something to show for MY accomplishments. you waste your money buyin dip, and ciggerettes rofl!!! your money turns to ash. mine turns to rust but at least its still there. and its free money too. JUST LIKE YOUR CHECK!!! except im making the free money. your not :D if you did shoot me, nothing would happen to you probably. all them rednecks filled all the prisons up so no room for you. no such thing as a legal promise when you mention "don't get shot off our lake by people that hate ur ass", thats an illegal threat. but we're only bullshittin so im not going to turn you in for a public safety hazard. lol
If your life is so great and you're so rich why in the hell are you on Campbell County Topix. When you are supposedly a northerner? As a former Cincinnatian, I think I have the right to say seems you don't have much of a life because all you do is post on things wether you know anything or care. You're the trash that just post on here to get attention. You are not right in the head. So why don't you go get a mental evaluation and hear it from a professional and maybe tie a "slyp naughty" around your throat so we don't have to deal with you anymore? Oh, and drugs are every where unfortunetly and honestly I'd rather be down here than up there most of the time. Oh, and you're probably a pathological liar. The sad story, I highly doubt your as "wealthy" as you say you are. You're just some nerd sitting behind a computer acting bad because in real life you aren't. You may get a thrill from this but when you lay down at sleep at night I hope it haunts you how big of a lowlife, loser, piece of crap, nerd you REALLY are in reality and hate to break it to you but no one even on the internet thinks you're a bad ass. Oh and if you are even half of what you say you are youre still a pathetic dumb ass who doesnt have a life and ia still a loser. Oh I forgot. I better shut up. I'm feeding your mental attention disease. You get a high from this, you big "Topix druggie". Go to topix attention rehab and try to work through your retarded attention addiction for the sake of all of us.
Local

La Follette, TN

#59 Sep 19, 2012
This is a sad time for this marina. I know the Costello's and they are good people. As for the one saying they was a dollar short. Well the prices are posted and it is a business. I wish the marina and the boat owners the best. I go to the marina often and have lived here all my life. They have never been mean at all. I work for a living and never ask anything for free. I agree that the slypknaughty person is not whom they claim to be. No one is better than any other person. We have made mistakes through out our lifes. The Costello's are not going under or fixing to lost the marina. Get the facts straight. It's upto the person that has a boat at a marina to insure it or not. Just like your car or house. I have a fishing boat and do have it insured. It's upto the boat owner to do so not the marina's job to offer it to the boat owner. Even if the marina offered insurance to boat owners, how many would take it?
NERD

La Follette, TN

#60 Sep 19, 2012
slypknaught has got comments on every subject there is on topix and knows it all. I think he is 200% Know-it-all. I quess he thinks we are high and don't see his post everywhere. Get a life!
slypknaughty

United States

#61 Sep 19, 2012
NERD wrote:
slypknaught has got comments on every subject there is on topix and knows it all. I think he is 200% Know-it-all. I quess he thinks we are high and don't see his post everywhere. Get a life!
so what. i can get a life, but you guys cant? your the ones that dont have a life, and i come to see you ppl, and what your talkin about, and im thinkin...fk these fools. you may think im not who i say i am, and thats ok. u just wait till next summer. i'll show you. but in the mean time, keep thinking im on welfare like you all are. im not. i can afford to live the high life. sometimes...i dont know why i waste my time with you animals...but i do because your reaction is ridiculous.
NERD

La Follette, TN

#62 Sep 19, 2012
I think I hit a nerve. What are you going to do kill your dad so you can unleash the high life. You are a know body and people can see that. Campbell Co. has some of the richest people around even up north. Why do you think we have so many banks bitch. I would think that since you are in the top dog list you would know this. Put off playing with yourself and get a life my friend cause until you get your hard working daddy's money you have none!
L M A O

La Follette, TN

#63 Sep 19, 2012
Ok Slypknaughty, Your 1 boat is 200K well this redneck east Tennessee hillbilly has 3 boats First one is a little over $412,000. Boat #2 is a 65,000 ski boat. Boat #3 is a simple fishing boat that I bought used and gave only $12500. for

I was raised here in campbell county and damn proud of it. I retired at the age of 59 when i sold my business for better than 5.5M (and by god that pres that you elected did NOT build it I did).

Not all of the northern folkes that come here are as big a a$$ as you some are good people. Its pricks like you that make us treat you like we do.
If you people had not ruined the water in Ohio then you could swim and play in it, but as it stands the scum covered should not come in contact with skin.

Now you turds have loaded us down with zebra mussles

BOTTOM LINE YOUR NOT WANTED GO HOME
working man

United States

#64 Sep 22, 2012
slypknaughty wrote:
<quoted text>
well for starters their is nothing here to say I have threatened u I just stated a fact, I'm part of the law system and yes I know the law pretty well, their is nothing on here u can turn me in for and plus noone can trace me anyway all my traces and id info is scrambled so it shows a fake id and IP addresses, u are just too cocky and if u come across the wrong person here u might get more u are bargained for, we have crazy people here trust me I deal with em every day and they don't go to jail bc its full their is plenty of room for people there, they get away with it bc they know how to do it right bc people here know how to cover shit here, so id be watching itself being mean to these folks, they commit crime and get away with a small charge and it does not phase them they don't care to show people like u how they don't put up with crap, so u better be careful, yes TWRA can charge u with reckless driving on this lake just as they can on the hwy, all they have to proove who u are with a video and a boat number, so there u go!!!
working man

United States

#65 Sep 23, 2012
L M A O wrote:
Ok Slypknaughty, Your 1 boat is 200K well this redneck east Tennessee hillbilly has 3 boats First one is a little over $412,000. Boat #2 is a 65,000 ski boat. Boat #3 is a simple fishing boat that I bought used and gave only $12500. for
I was raised here in campbell county and damn proud of it. I retired at the age of 59 when i sold my business for better than 5.5M (and by god that pres that you elected did NOT build it I did).
Not all of the northern folkes that come here are as big a a$$ as you some are good people. Its pricks like you that make us treat you like we do.
If you people had not ruined the water in Ohio then you could swim and play in it, but as it stands the scum covered should not come in contact with skin.
Now you turds have loaded us down with zebra mussles
BOTTOM LINE YOUR NOT WANTED GO HOME
hey amen to this guy, I agree 100%with him, slypnaughty is an idiot that just loves drama and trying to look big, lol if he cld use his pecker as much as he uses his mouth if u know what I mean he'd prob not be worried about topix, he must have a small one and dreaming all this bc he can't get any lmao if he ever got it like he's talked he'd prob run other direction, he's just all talk and prob sux alot of lollipops lmao hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free meal, doorprizes, concert 1 hr CR leader 1
Amanda Lay (Jul '15) 7 hr Lisa S 117
Michelle hicks 10 hr Wondering 8
Randall Chiarini 16 hr Hmm 12
LaFollette estates 17 hr Juju Bean 2
Express Employment 17 hr lordotheflies 1
Drama 20 hr 661clintonboys 1

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance