First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jay

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Finally... I'm outa here.... happend alittle sooner than antisipated.. But its nice to know I have somethin better waiting out west... I finally have a record label backing me.. To all those who kept the faith with me.. I promise I won't forget you an you will be the first to git copy of first CD... I know that god made this possible..and I'm so thankfull for chance to live my dream..Also I'd like to wish everyone happy new year an for those of you..Don't ever let anyone tell you that dreams don't come true... If you want somethin bad enough an don't give up.. It will happen..!!! God bless yall an take care.... Jay
ray of hope maybe

La Follette, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Congratulations!

Happy New Year to you too, and best of luck!
jay

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Thank you very much .. ray of hope...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Don't take no for an answer. Go get em!
jay

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Oh its already done deal..I've got rest of this day to git ready for tomm..but thanks for info.. Do I know you sweety by any chance..??

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Not likely. I don't get out much except to work. I still wish you the best :)
jay

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Appreciate that... me either stay at home away from rif raf.. Although I'm single I still don't git out a lot.. find other ways to meet single females...you know..
just me

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jan 1, 2013
jay wrote:
Finally... I'm outa here.... happend alittle sooner than antisipated.. But its nice to know I have somethin better waiting out west... I finally have a record label backing me.. To all those who kept the faith with me.. I promise I won't forget you an you will be the first to git copy of first CD... I know that god made this possible..and I'm so thankfull for chance to live my dream..Also I'd like to wish everyone happy new year an for those of you..Don't ever let anyone tell you that dreams don't come true... If you want somethin bad enough an don't give up.. It will happen..!!! God bless yall an take care.... Jay
good luck to you. I hope all your dreams come true. take care
Jay sizzle

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Whats the name of the record label? If its a done deal, you wouldn't mind telling us, no?
still me

London, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
its called bullshi7!.....lmao....dont worrie you dont call us will call you but ur feeling will get hurt....
jay

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
You're so stupid.. but after all look who its coming from...lmao
still me

London, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
there is a label man its all hog wash nobody knows who it is no names no lable no band nothen but mouth and dreams of nothen hell name of you're band be nice to know but there is none just like i said hog wash!.....every body here see thew this but the mental are maybe just plan dumb!.....
Gus

Streamwood, IL

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Normally, when a person or band gets signed to a label they announce it in the newspaper. If it's a done deal why would you are who knows the labels name?
still me

London, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
because he wants somebody to think this shij....lmao..
jay

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Well u know what... sense you're the ass wipes that you are... look for new an upcoming artist.. and if you were one of my friends.. you would already know this.. you that don't know.. well u will in time...
Gus

Streamwood, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2013
See, that makes no sense. If you'd already been signed to a label you would give the name of said label. It's called "promoting".
What's your name? Why would you hide something that is meant to be wide spread knowledge in order for you and your label to make money?
Put up or shut up. If you had a signed with someone they wouldn't want you to keep it hush hush.
page

Cowpens, SC

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Only thing he signed was probaly a bad check...lol and also if he was anybody in the music buisness he would have a twiitter or facebook link to post on here.
ThaDawg

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2013
What a loser. Even if he has a "major record deal", why the hell would you announce it on topix?

Goodbye. LaFollette has enough morons and will not miss you.
sweetness

London, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
trying to make him self something his not!...trying to get some broke worthless girl to believe his bull $100.00 bucks says he draws a crazy check...can you say loser!
damn

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2013
hail thats 90 % of campbell county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 53 min NTMD8OR 150,165
JMS cheerleaders 1 hr Jenny 7
Sammons court 1 hr Concerned 6
jamie bourff (Jul '13) 3 hr init guy 3
rhonda raynore 3 hr really 1
need a booty call 4 hr lynn 4
Why aren't the SROs at the schools? 5 hr Nack 24
•••
•••
La Follette Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••