I need a pain clinic name that will write, accepts cash

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
In serious Pain

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 10, 2011
I am in severe pain, I went to one clinic that my dr referred me to and all they wanted to do was prescribe pt and injections. I agreed to both and neither helped. The injections hurt like heck and only lasted for 2 days. I need some help. I know the pain clinics have a bad reputation however I have to be able to function in day to day life, someone please help me.

Thank you
John
understand

Blacksburg, SC

#2 Mar 10, 2011
There is one in La. old lions building I heard they write what u need. They take cash. There is one in clarksville & one in Atlanta Ga cash only u need a MRI that is within the past 2 years. There is 1 in nashville idk much about it except takes cash. But if u have insurance get your dr to send u to one that will help u! Thats ur right to seek the medical care u need! If your family dr wont then switch to one that will!
keep in mind

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 10, 2011
theres one in oneida tn in scott co that takes cash. you must went to pain consultants of east tn for those injections
babydoll

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2011
go to the streets of lafollette
chronic pain

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2011
the one in lafollette has the same group and type of people from the florida clinics. waiting on a referral to another clinic myself. hopefully it will be more legit. haven't seen a real doctor at the one in lafollette yet. not every patient is drug seeking, but you can tell the ones that are. makes it hard for someone who has legitimate pain to find a place to be treated, especially if you don't have insurance and have to pay cash. hard to sit in the same room with them, watching them talk about how much they are going to get, etc.
ang

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 15, 2011
Go to kenny pierces house .He will send u to one of his workers.
Christine Walker

Tampa, FL

#7 Apr 13, 2011
In serious Pain wrote:
I am in severe pain, I went to one clinic that my dr referred me to and all they wanted to do was prescribe pt and injections. I agreed to both and neither helped. The injections hurt like heck and only lasted for 2 days. I need some help. I know the pain clinics have a bad reputation however I have to be able to function in day to day life, someone please help me.
Thank you
John
John, give the people at http://painmanagementatlanta.com a call, I am sure they will be able to help you.
haha

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 13, 2011
who cares who has it on the streets he asked for a pain clinic not a pain pill dealer. ppl cracks me up.
ha ha

Knoxville, TN

#10 Apr 13, 2011
ang wrote:
some people needs help not a high or a needle stuck in their arm you Idiot!Phuk U
ha ha

Knoxville, TN

#11 Apr 13, 2011
ang wrote:
hey Angie u still trading BJ's to Pierce for double L's
Yes

United States

#12 Apr 13, 2011
chronic pain wrote:
the one in lafollette has the same group and type of people from the florida clinics. waiting on a referral to another clinic myself. hopefully it will be more legit. haven't seen a real doctor at the one in lafollette yet. not every patient is drug seeking, but you can tell the ones that are. makes it hard for someone who has legitimate pain to find a place to be treated, especially if you don't have insurance and have to pay cash. hard to sit in the same room with them, watching them talk about how much they are going to get, etc.
do you think lafollette clinic will be shut down ? I fill embaresed there. But I've actualy never heard anyone say any thing in the waiting room .
crook

Cedar Hill, TN

#13 Apr 13, 2011
LaFollette Wellnessis a front for Alcoa builders they brought some fly by the night Dr. and Staff from God only Knows where because the housing Industery is down right now !
Yes

United States

#14 Apr 13, 2011
crook wrote:
LaFollette Wellnessis a front for Alcoa builders they brought some fly by the night Dr. and Staff from God only Knows where because the housing Industery is down right now !
a logical answer would have been nice.
oNE wHO kNOWS

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Apr 13, 2011
tRY THE mORRISTOWN pAIN cLINIC.
Dr No

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2011
Oh yeah so much pain. How many pain clinics do there really need to be? Just making addicts out of people. All these losers out there going to pain clinics are usually on tenncare cause they have no job. So everyone who pays taxes supports their habit. And if they do pay cash its probably from selling food stamps or their FREE pain meds. Suck it up, people survived for thousands of years without hydrocodone
dr fong

Laurens, SC

#17 Apr 16, 2011
Dr No wrote:
people survived for thousands of years without hydrocodone
youre right they used opium, cocaine, marijuanas, and such. hydrocodope is just something to make the doctors and pharmacies rich.
jayne

Gorham, IL

#18 Jun 21, 2011
I went to the Wellness pain clinic to make an apointment there. The receptionist nurse or whatever she is was so ill mannered and seemed uneducated. I choose to go where the staff is respectful and professional. It is expensive to go there too. I will spend my money somewhere else. I would not recommend this place to anyone.It felt like a shady place. I do not think this place will last long.
laura

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2011
chronic pain wrote:
God don't I know it! The only people who can get pain meds are the junkies. I say legalize it and let the little dumbasses od. If it were legal for doctors to treat patients that really need help. No one would buy it from them but other junkies. Drug test them!!!! Let their families be responsible for getting them in rehab. Take away their food stamps and government assistance and they wouldn't have the money to buy it with anyway. Working people actually support their habits and we pay for it. In more than one way! And then when they get caught we have to put them up in jails. They are nothing but a huge drain on society! I just want my life back so I can work. They get 5 times the amount of government aid that an elderly or disabled person does. My so called doctor had me committed. I've had a debilitating painful disease for 20 years. They didn't even bother to read my records. Good luck finding a compassionate doctor in Tennessee. I have PTSD. Honorably discharged veteran an more college than most of the doctors here. 17+ years and I'm 50 years old and they treat me like a nut and take away all of my meds! Talk about panic attack! The doctors are owned by the food and drug administration. They don't actually care about us. Silly me! It's all about the money and the free vacations. I wish you luck. I'm terrified to even talk to a doctor now. Just buy it from the junkies. That way the doctors get their money. The drug addicts too. And again! We pay for it all.
laura

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2011
Dr No wrote:
Oh yeah so much pain. How many pain clinics do there really need to be? Just making addicts out of people. All these losers out there going to pain clinics are usually on tenncare cause they have no job. So everyone who pays taxes supports their habit. And if they do pay cash its probably from selling food stamps or their FREE pain meds. Suck it up, people survived for thousands of years without hydrocodone
Damn! You must be really old. Pain medication wasn't just invented ! If I could give you the aginizing, disabling disease that I have so that I would never have to talk to another doctor as long as i live i would gladly do it! You don't sound Luke you have any problems so I'm guessing you are one of the blood sucking drug addicts. I am an honorably discharged disabled vet. And when I read things like that that compassionate people who have never given anything of themselves say something like that to some one who is suffering. It's sad that we couldn't just send people like you over there as sacrifices. There's no compassion. I agree about drug addicts. I think that they should legalize it and let the little wastes of human life be taken care of by their families and let their dumb assessing od! But it should be a God given right for everyone to be pain free and be able to work, play with their grandchildren, and visit with their family and work and earn a living. Some people aren't lucky enough to have family members , we don't want to sit around and get high! We just want to live, and not lay in the bed in extreme pain unable to walk or breathe or move because its so painful! But doctors can't help us because of the little wastes of human flesh that want to oarty or do what ever it is that they do with it. The shame is that they don't seem to have a problem getting the medicine and they don't need it. When you have to have it to live a normal life you DON'T abuse it!!!!!! And bright one they have had medicine for pain in simetrķa form since Jesus walked the earth. Most of the stuff comes from natural sources originally. You've got to be a civilian. Probably never served. You wouldn't have enough compassion to fight for our country! If you don't have enough self discipline to use the medicine the way it was prescribed they could tell and take it away. The doctors look for the drug addicts because they can make extra dough. Let their dumbasses od. Then we could save the social security, and illiminate the number of people that we are paying for in prison. We could straighten out the us economy by legalizing it!may you be struck with a painful debilitating disease some day and some one tell you to "suck it up"!!! But ill pray for you, for your understanding and compassion.
Candid Comrad

Lenoir City, TN

#22 Jul 16, 2011
]They are moving to the equipment rental store across from Food City

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marla Tieva (Oct '08) 4 hr thelma 73
Harveys Neighborhood Rentals 5 hr work out 10
raven roberts (Mar '12) 6 hr Tammie 30
Who to date in Campbell 7 hr AHAHAHAHA 12
Mark Nelson 7 hr Not sure 1
The Tackett & Boshears Link 9 hr tackett37766 3
Stacy Collier (Nov '13) 12 hr really130 18
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE