Lafollette topix is nothing but..

Lafollette topix is nothing but..

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Dumbasses

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Trouble! All people do is get on here a run their mouth!
doingitright

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Like you're doing right now?
Dumbasses

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2010
I asure you im doing alot better then you:)
doingitright

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2010
That made no sense lol so yeah,good luck with that :))
face it

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Dec 30, 2010
topix is what the people make it. check topix sites in other cities. Its not like this everywhere. Positive constructive people debating issues or offering productive threads. Topix is what this county is INSANE. This public forum is a mirror to our town
FUNGIRL

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Dec 30, 2010
butitssooooomuchfun!!!!!!!!!!
go somewhere else then

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2010
if its so insane then y r u on here?? u dont like it, quit readin it!!
face it

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 30, 2010
I am here because this is my home. I read this because every once in a while I see a post that shows me that positive productive ppl still live here. Dont think moving doesn't cross my mind everyday! Make me I say!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 30, 2010
face it wrote:
topix is what the people make it. check topix sites in other cities. Its not like this everywhere. Positive constructive people debating issues or offering productive threads. Topix is what this county is INSANE. This public forum is a mirror to our town
Yep. I totally Agree!
face it

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Dec 30, 2010
I read the paper as well rachel and congratulations on your divorce. Hope you are happy. thank you
Sadness

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2010
All i was really saying when i started this topic was that every one of the topix i have read people have been saying mean stuff and people always come back with one thing to say... "Its easy to sit behind a computer and run your mouth. Why dont you put your real name on here." not realizing they are doing the same exact thing. I mean its childish and stupid! Just saying
onetwo

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2011
i thik it just makes plp look bad
charlie

United States

#13 Jun 3, 2011
Got to hold the baby today he is so cute.He looks like the both of them.Also he has his own look.The other thing they are happy! Leave them be to injoy the baby
YES SIR

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Jun 3, 2011
charlie wrote:
Got to hold the baby today he is so cute.He looks like the both of them.Also he has his own look.The other thing they are happy! Leave them be to injoy the baby
MY BAD
time on my hands

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2012
If you point a finger at someone else there are four fingers pointing back at you..we should all remember that Golden Rule.
umm

Nashville, TN

#16 Apr 18, 2012
... actually, 3.... unless you're a freak of nature.

Or, if you've had amputations, then it could be one, or two... also, anything in between. 1 1/2, 2 3/4, etc.

Now, if you've got 1 pointing, but 5 pointing back attcha, I'm runnin'.
time on my hands

Kingston, TN

#17 Apr 19, 2012
hey yeah...your right..lol..i should test these things out b4 i post...ha ha ha umm sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Mcghee 2 hr Mark 6
Please Need honest unbiased opinions on something 5 hr robert 13
Cougars (Nov '14) 6 hr Wild 69
The rl Gibson curse 7 hr Dr Mo 8
Sexiest Women in CC...... 11 hr Bank roll 48
Rob red head brown at y-12 14 hr Yup 4
Pine Park Scrubs 16 hr bangbang 6

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance