Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86121 Jun 29, 2013
Somebody ought to slap Perry's face, for being a Disrespectful, Sorry Person AND Governor!
----------
"Texas Democrats Prepare For Special Session After Wendy Davis Filibuster."

("Controversial Abortion Bill expected to pass in Texas, Lieutenant Governor Says 'No Human Being Can Talk for two weeks.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/29/t...

Location hidden

#86122 Jun 29, 2013
You know, I'm about as Straight as one can get, but for the Life of Me, I do NOT understand why People can't just mind their own business and leave other People alone to live their Lives as they so choose, as long as they're not hurting anybody else or doing anything illegal!
----------
"US Supreme Court Petitioned To Halt Gay Marriage As Couples Rush To Tie The Knot."

("Gay Couples line up for ceremonies in California, but Opponents of same-sex marriage say Court has jumped the gun.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/jun/30...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86124 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it won't, because you can't understand it and you just think it's "unfathomable circles". BTW, you had to look up "unfathomable", just to try and impress somebody, didn't you? Didn't work, Bucko!
Pay attention to the following "caption" that I'm about to post and note what it calls "Congressmen"...you' ll learn something that I tried to tell you earlier...or was it "lol"? Oh well, same difference, just different User Names...both dumb as a box of rocks!
I cannot believe this,,, talking about well....... not sure what it is. The word you called into question was used as a modifier (adjective) to the word circles. In other words it mean that you speak in larger than large (cannot be measured) circles. You need to go back to school or something, you are showing your ignorance.

Location hidden

#86125 Jun 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe this,,, talking about well....... not sure what it is. The word you called into question was used as a modifier (adjective) to the word circles. In other words it mean that you speak in larger than large (cannot be measured) circles. You need to go back to school or something, you are showing your ignorance.
Junior, I'm not impressed! Isn't it past your bedtime?

Location hidden

#86126 Jun 29, 2013
"Secret Court Judges Upset At Portrayal Of 'Collaboration' With Government:(PHOTOS)."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#86127 Jun 29, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily true....police can kill you for making such gestures.
Not legally.

Location hidden

#86128 Jun 29, 2013
"Vanderbilt Suspends Four Football Players Amid Sex Crime Investigation."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/29/vanderb...

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#86130 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right! But, I think "Black Hat" should try it with a Policeman...just to prove the truthfulness of his statement, of course.
You never stop wishing death on people who post a differing opinion from you, do you. This is Really-Really a great example of a "compassionate human being"(your own definition of what a Liberal is). You alone are proof why no one should consider being a Liberal.

Location hidden

#86131 Jun 29, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You never stop wishing death on people who post a differing opinion from you, do you. This is Really-Really a great example of a "compassionate human being"(your own definition of what a Liberal is). You alone are proof why no one should consider being a Liberal.
So, I guess that means that even you don't believe what you post...not enough to test the truthfulness of it, anyway. Yet, you post it as though you KNOW what you're talking about , with no doubts whatsoever...until somebody calls you on it and then, you start quivering like the scared 'lil Wimp that you really are...because you LIE in every Post, with every breath, and every time you open your mouth!
Capone

Dayton, TN

#86133 Jun 29, 2013
Get a job and go to bed SSS your such a loud mouth pathetic POS.

Location hidden

#86134 Jun 29, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
Definition of a "Liberal".....any human being who doesn't completely agree with a Republican,Tea Party member or so called conservative. There is no "middle of the road" and no compromise.
You're absolutely right! They don't know what "compromise" means! They're so rigid , they CANNOT bend on anything and that's why they are breaking, as we speak, as Individuals and as a viable Political Party!
But, as somebody once posted, I'll bet at home, their wives wear the pants...and they take their resentment about that, on everybody else!
repo

Bucharest, Romania

#86135 Jun 29, 2013
her bed got repoed.

Location hidden

#86136 Jun 29, 2013
Capone wrote:
Get a job and go to bed SSS your such a loud mouth pathetic POS.
What's the matter, is the heat in the kitchen getting too much for you...or did I hit a nerve? Probably both, is my guess!

You're still operating under the delusion that you're my Boss, Poor Pitiful Numb Nuts...PPNN, for short!

You're too insane to make a sensible Post...are you wanting me to "get a job" at 1:30 in the morning? That's the time for the kind of "jobs" you're known for doing, isn't it, Al "Capone"?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#86138 Jun 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess that means that even you don't believe what you post...not enough to test the truthfulness of it, anyway. Yet, you post it as though you KNOW what you're talking about , with no doubts whatsoever...until somebody calls you on it and then, you start quivering like the scared 'lil Wimp that you really are...because you LIE in every Post, with every breath, and every time you open your mouth!
I don't post with my mouth open. I can actually read and write without saying a word. But then I have other people I can listen too since I am not all alone, cooped up in a house, like you.

I know more about what I say than you do about what you say. Your "knowledge" consists of Google and Copy & Paste from your favorite left wing propaganda sites.

You still have not informed us about the HOS regulations(on the PtS thread). That can only be because you know nothing about them, yet you continue to make claims that you can't back up.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#86139 Jun 30, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
I don't consider myself as being a "liberal" , as you refer to most. But no one in their right mind could agree with some of the loony ideas the far right comes up with,which got them in trouble last election.
No one in their right mind would want the most powerful agency in the Federal Government determining their healthcare either. That is unless you are a Progressive or a Liberal.

Location hidden

#86140 Jun 30, 2013
Some Know-it-All Idiots...^^^^...just live to argue and harass for attention, and they have no concept that People want nothing to do with them.

I was told once by a Topix Friend of mine, at that time, to just ignore Posters like this...^^^^...and they would eventually get the hint! Well, my then Topix Friend could not have been more wrong. Some Brain-dead Neanderthals are just too stupid to "get the hint" and they are so starved for attention that they seem to be totally oblivious when somebody wants NOTHING to do with them and it actually turns somebody's stomach, in this case MINE, to even respond to them in a topix Post!
They don't seem to care whether or not the Person doesn't want anything to do with them, they only care about what they, themselves, want and they will push themselves onto another Person, no matter what! That's Repulsive, Repugnant, and INSANE Behavior! No Pride, No Class, No Respect, No Nothing...just a Low-Life Trashy Scumbag that doesn't have a clue!

Location hidden

#86141 Jun 30, 2013
"Five Reasons Cops Want to Legalize Marijuana."

("More and more Police Officers are realizing the War on Drugs is a mistake.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/fiv...

Location hidden

#86142 Jun 30, 2013
Wonder if this is where "Willard's" at... ministering to the Mayor?
Isn't that where Willard is supposed to be from...Pikeville, the bastion of Conservatism? Or maybe the Home of Crooked TEApublicans would be more accurate, considering this Report.
I'm sure if the Former Mayor is a Democrat, somebody will certainly correct my assumption! LOL!
----------
"Former Pikeville Mayor Pleads Guilty."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22721973/fo...

Location hidden

#86143 Jun 30, 2013
You TEA Baggers, in particular, need to read this. NOT ONCE is Obama's Name mentioned, but Bush's certainly is, as well as the ATT whistleblower that I've been telling you about, on the "60 Minutes" Report, back during Bush's first term.
This was Bush/Cheney's Bright Idea, NOT Obama's and it was widely talked about at the time, as I've been trying to tell you! It was no secret then, and I don't know why some of you are so shocked to find out about it now, unless Fox Fake News ignored it and didn't report it! NBC and CBS didn't ignore it and did report it, extensively, at the time! Change your TV-viewing Information Source away from Fox, and you would know these things...like I've been trying to tell you, also!
----------
"FAQ: What you Need to Know About The NSA's Surveillance Programs."

("What information is the NSA collecting and how?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/f...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#86144 Jun 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Wonder if this is where "Willard's" at... ministering to the Mayor?
Isn't that where Willard is supposed to be from...Pikeville, the bastion of Conservatism? Or maybe the Home of Crooked TEApublicans would be more accurate, considering this Report.
I'm sure if the Former Mayor is a Democrat, somebody will certainly correct my assumption! LOL!
----------
"Former Pikeville Mayor Pleads Guilty."
Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22721973/fo...
I would like to know if Rev. Willard knows anything about the Sheriff of Bledsoe County(Pikeville).....who just happens to look like a truck driver!
You see their Sheriff was arrested here in Dunlap last Nov.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/nov/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy McGhee and Phillip McGhee 3 hr Curious 4
Wal Marts undercover security........... (Dec '09) 4 hr Duh 100
kurt brown 4 hr knowallaboutit 4
Letners 6 hr food 10
bsh? 9 hr lookintowork 1
Baby Lugo help needed for Famil 9 hr Davis 1
Ms Monk 10 hr JimBob 15
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE