Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

The Person that sued me has threatened my Life 4 times on Topix. I, too, keep "protection" close at hand and I do know how to use it.

Once he threatened to bolt my door shut and set my house on fire and he has been diagnosed with Mental Problems, so he's very capable of it.

Another time he posted that he would give a Medal to anybody that would "split my skull open with a .45". That was the first threat to my Life that he made.

Go to the Camden, TN. Forum and you will find some interesting reading....look for the Threads about somebody going to Court tomorrow for going into an Elderly Lady's House uninvited, among numerous other Threads that you'll probably recognize them when you see them.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Melvin wrote:
Good night everyone...
I take it that you don't want to call. Lol. Why am I not surprised?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Is All The Lying Backfiring?"
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/08/is-all-...
Is all of the lying backfiring? Why just look at the scoreboard; President Obama is 2-0 against the GOP!
"Without lies, what does the Right Wing Media have? Not much".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Is all of the lying backfiring? Why just look at the scoreboard; President Obama is 2-0 against the GOP!
"Without lies, what does the Right Wing Media have? Not much".
I totally agree! The really sad thing is that so many still believe those Lies, but more and more are starting to wake up, as the election proved.
Alice

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

5 members of the Walton family OWN more then 140 million American families,

No wonder they can cut prices getting junk made for 17 cents an hour then sell it for a full prices as if it was made in the USA under Union laws.

Stop Shopping Wal-Mart and buy from Sears,K-mart,Roses,Big K,any place but wal -marts..
Melvin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you don't want to call. Lol. Why am I not surprised?
Why would I want to call? I don't even know your number or who you are. I'm just interested in your problems and was hoping I could help you out somehow?
Alice

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Watch MSNBC or Current TV and learn the Truth about what is going on inside the USA.

And YES President Obama won the ELECTION last Tuesday for a Second Term.

Thank The God In heaven that the cult leader Willard Mitt Romney lost,he was only for the Very Rich and thinking he could Buy an election,Everyone needs to read about who and how the Mormon church was started.

Stop The REPUBLICAN Machine and stop voting in Tennessee for Republicans ,,and join a union if you have a Job.

G.M. is Union and made more money last quarter then ever before.Unions help middle class Americans..and a Union can help you ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Melvin wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I want to call? I don't even know your number or who you are. I'm just interested in your problems and was hoping I could help you out somehow?
You asked for a way to get in touch with me and I was going to give you a way to do just that.
And if you're thinking there was any other reason...there wasn't! Whether I'm wrong or right, I don't trust you any more than you trust me...and I have good reason because of all the tricks that some of these insincere Posters have tried to play on me. Only one of them succeeded and that was back before I knew to be extremely cautious. But, even he didn't get what he really wanted. He only got my trust for a few months, even though it never "felt right". But, I just thought he was a little "different". But, as it turned out, "different" would have been a compliment because Fake, Phony, Treacherous, Mean, and Conniving would have all been more accurate.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Alice wrote:
No wonder they can cut prices getting junk made for 17 cents an hour then sell it for a full prices as if it was made in the USA under Union laws.
Stop Shopping Wal-Mart and buy from Sears,K-mart,Roses,Big K,any place but wal -marts..
Alice, I try very hard to do just that, even if I have to drive extra miles to do it, and I
do fell better for it.
BTW, The CEO of "Pappa Johns" who will be giving away 2 million pizza's, he also had record profits for this year, said he will start firing his employees because of The Affordable Health Care plan that affects companys with over 15 people. But that part of the law does not kick in until 2014. So I for one will not be buying anymore of Pappa Johns pizzas.
Of course he said this as he was part of the 2% and kissing up to Willard, just before Willard went down in flames.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Alice wrote:
Watch MSNBC or Current TV and learn the Truth about what is going on inside the USA.
And YES President Obama won the ELECTION last Tuesday for a Second Term.
Thank The God In heaven that the cult leader Willard Mitt Romney lost,he was only for the Very Rich and thinking he could Buy an election,Everyone needs to read about who and how the Mormon church was started.
Stop The REPUBLICAN Machine and stop voting in Tennessee for Republicans ,,and join a union if you have a Job.
G.M. is Union and made more money last quarter then ever before.Unions help middle class Americans..and a Union can help you ..
Alice, as you probably already know, the Union is a very hard sell in Tennessee, as they would rather work 2 or 3 minimum wage jobs instead of joining a Union and bargaining for a good wage and benefits. When this happens even the company's that are non-union start coming up on their wage and benefits. Then at this point the middle class in Tennessee becomes the winner.
But with very few Unions, Tennessee will stay a poor Red State.
santa clause

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Because he a good man

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

santa clause wrote:
Because he a good man
Who's a good Man? Who are you talking about?
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop being the stupid party! LOL! http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/837...
What does it matter

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Alice wrote:
And this affects you how?
Alice wrote:
No. They sell it at discounted prices. If the TV’s they sell were made in the USA they would be $2500, and therefore out of reach of most buyers.
Stop Shopping Wal-Mart and buy from Sears,K-mart,Roses,Big K,any place but wal -marts.
You actually believe any of these companies are any different than Walmart?

Stupid is as stupid does….
friendofCoon

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Smart wealthy PILOT OIL ex CEO who wants daddies money passed on down tax free -well we got one like that and it shows .
MtnCityTpx

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Irving, Have a wonderful night. Like I said, ignore the idiot, she`s just a old, bitter loser, who screwed up her life, and wants to blame everyone else for her unhappiness, and failure.
Au contraire, I think she has a positive outlook and the sick obsessions belong to that other person I think of as "s-he".
friendofCoon

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

friendofCoon wrote:
Smart wealthy PILOT OIL ex CEO who wants daddies money passed on down tax free -well we got one like that and it shows .
mine more accurate ready of our governors policy of RICH ONLY deserve the good TN life the rest of us can work more for less money like at PILOT OIL .

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Melvin wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I want to call? I don't even know your number or who you are. I'm just interested in your problems and was hoping I could help you out somehow?
You were born yesterday, we assume, so here's a tip. Go to her Topix registration screen and see if she is accepting personal messages. Then you can send her your help without giving us your phone number and then being swamped by all our calls for your valuable assistance.
MtnCityTpx

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Alice, I try very hard to do just that, even if I have to drive extra miles to do it, and I
do fell better for it.
BTW, The CEO of "Pappa Johns" who will be giving away 2 million pizza's, he also had record profits for this year, said he will start firing his employees because of The Affordable Health Care plan that affects companys with over 15 people. But that part of the law does not kick in until 2014. So I for one will not be buying anymore of Pappa Johns pizzas.
Of course he said this as he was part of the 2% and kissing up to Willard, just before Willard went down in flames.
Agree. He is still hoping for the publicity to improve his profits. Like the Chick-Fil-Ay traffic backup. By the misspelling, you can tell I don't eat the Chick food either. I do avoid red meat (mammal), but I buy the chicken other places.
PILOTOILinherita nceTAXES

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

we will not have a surplus when Haslam leaves office its his money not the states

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Predictions 2 hr Get-real 182
CCHS soccer coach is a joke 2 hr Sadness 10
Vacating during election? 2 hr Get-real 46
Aunt Hester 3 hr Not Steven King 5
Kevin Ruan has gonorrhea 3 hr Kevin Ruan 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WOW 9,268
steve watts is a woman beater 3 hr Get-real 6

Search the La Follette Forum:
•••
•••