Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Anybody know of any already tried Red Ash and nothing happened
RevMatthewE

Springfield, TN

#2 Aug 31, 2011
You shouldnt try to hunt down spirits, as you will burn in hell for it. They are just demons trying to steel your soul and place you in the eternal lake of fire. Please dont do this. If you would like my band to come play for you in Red Ash, and cast out the demons, it will cost you $100 an hour. SAINT DE FIED cannot guarntee that the demons will leave.

I will pray for you.
God bless
RevMatthewE
curious

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2011
dude go straight to hell where you belong because nobody gives a shit about your band you keep posting on everything on here and nobody cares about that stupid band
RevMatthewE

Springfield, TN

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Please, dont be angry. Anger is a sin manifested through Satan. You may already be posessed. Please, let us help you through pray and supplication, and we will take up a love offering afterwards.

I will pray for you.
God bless
RevMatthewE
GTFO

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Exactly, its kinda ridiculous. this is the 3rd thing ive seen from him and its the same post everytime. sounds like somebody is trying to judge people, hmmm think thats a no no too.
curious

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2011
4 real he is just trying to put his bands name out and nobody cares that band will never be anything but a little backwoods failure buncha losers
RevMatthewE

Springfield, TN

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Some of my fans say my band is the next Creed. You can sux my nuts.
I will pray for you!
God Bless
RevMatthewE
Up town brown

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2011
REVMATTHEWE 100 dollars to cast out demons on another post I saw where you were charging 50.00 there is something wrong with this .
lol

United States

#9 Aug 31, 2011
RevMatthewE wrote:
Some of my fans say my band is the next Creed. You can sux my nuts.
I will pray for you!
God Bless
RevMatthewE
Aww...did I hit a nerve by saying your wittle band is a failure well bless it don't go cry in your guitar and you will never be like Creed so wake up and get a real job:)
Haha

Springfield, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2011
I guess it depends on the demon...he is a complete retard
lol

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2011
yes he needs so real freakin mental help you can't even ask a real question on here anymore because of idiots like him
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 1, 2011
Thought this was about haunted places! Well anyway there are alot of places in Campbell Co. where people have sighted ghosts. On the Demorey Rd., alittle girl walks the road on certain raining nights,was featured in the LaFollette Press along while back many people have seen her and tried to help her, not sure how she died though, some of the old timers around there maybe can remember her, someone do some research! Anyway other areas, a yellow house on E. Prospect harbours an ole lady that many neighbors around there have seen her standing in the window,also that house on a very hot summer day a few yrs ago was surrounded by fog! all the rest of the homes there were clear! Do some research, ask people if you are really interested,you might make a few bucks getting pictures of these abnormal supernatural events. But please don't throw off on someones religious beliefs!
lol

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2011
is that the same house where that lady lives that everyone talks about her having horns or something
Aaron

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2011
Try the old kincaid place up the valley
big man on campus

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2011
The old slave house up the valley. I kid you not. There is also an old asylum up near Middlesboro where TAPS and The show Ghost Adventures have been and got hits on the entire place.Whatever you do don't play with a ghost box or an Ouija board.
curious

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2011
big man on campus wrote:
The old slave house up the valley. I kid you not. There is also an old asylum up near Middlesboro where TAPS and The show Ghost Adventures have been and got hits on the entire place.Whatever you do don't play with a ghost box or an Ouija board.
How do you get to these places?
another nosey cc

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Sep 2, 2011
d**n that was in the press about the little gurl??? i had never even heard about it and i lived out there for about 3 years..thats crazy!!
Hahaha

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Sep 2, 2011
Remember the press also done a piece on the great skunk ape also ROTFLMAO
LOL

Pall Mall, TN

#19 Sep 2, 2011
My house I live with the wicked witch of the east

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 2, 2011
RevMatthewE wrote:
Please, dont be angry. Anger is a sin manifested through Satan. You may already be posessed. Please, let us help you through pray and supplication, and we will take up a love offering afterwards.
I will pray for you.
God bless
RevMatthewE
That is not me this is John Ward and I am going to take care of him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evans 1 hr Anna 8
County Commissioners 1 hr County commission... 16
County Commissioners 1 hr County commission... 1
Mayor 1 hr Curious 19
LPD against Jeffries 4 hr Sorry 3
Maynard Sweat 4 hr Haha 18
Coach Cox 13 hr Billy Davis 62
Campbell County Sheriffs Department 18 hr The Rage 80

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance