Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 28, 2011
What do u know about this girl?
Kandace Farmer

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 29, 2011
If you wanna know so bad, why don't you ask me yourself. Don't go on here and hide your face behind a computer screen. You have no reason to be startin crap on here about me. So get a life and if you want to know about me tell me who you are and we might talk. Thanks. (:
Whatever

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Apr 29, 2011
U go kandace!!
thomas jeffers

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 29, 2011
Kandace Farmer wrote:
If you wanna know so bad, why don't you ask me yourself. Don't go on here and hide your face behind a computer screen. You have no reason to be startin crap on here about me. So get a life and if you want to know about me tell me who you are and we might talk. Thanks.(:
ur on here too they started the same $h*t on me
Kandace Farmer

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 29, 2011
thomas jeffers wrote:
<quoted text>
ur on here too they started the same $h*t on me
yeah it's a bunch of bull.
Kandace Farmer

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Whatever wrote:
U go kandace!!
Lol. I hate people who try to start stuff.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Trouble is my middle name babe :) all I know honestly about Kandace is that she seems to have a different boyfriend every other week or so. An when her boyfriends go around telling his buddies about his and her sex life they both laugh about it so honestly something must me wrong with her or something. Why would they laugh about a girl when they talking about sex.. lol..is she honestly that bad hahahahahahahaha
Lame

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2011
Where does she work???
Kandace Farmer

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2011
whooooa wrote:
Trouble is my middle name babe :) all I know honestly about Kandace is that she seems to have a different boyfriend every other week or so. An when her boyfriends go around telling his buddies about his and her sex life they both laugh about it so honestly something must me wrong with her or something. Why would they laugh about a girl when they talking about sex.. lol..is she honestly that bad hahahahahahahaha
Ha, your really funny. I know who you are and you wait till I see you. Your not makin yourself look cool or anything so get over yourself. And thank you very much, I don't have a diff boyfriend every week! You don't know me! So don't come on here acting like you do. All your tryin to do is start crap. But I don't mind.(: I know what's true and what's not so. It's even funnier that you can come on here and write stuff about someone but can't put your name. Ha, too funny. But thanks for keepin my name on your mind.(:
Mamaw

Norway, SC

#10 Apr 30, 2011
Kandace don't pay no mind to this inmature child that don't know what there talking about.They must be talking about there self.Like a spoiled child thats why they said there middle name was TROUBLE that a spoiled little BRAT for you got to hide behind momma's shirt tail.
Elk

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 1, 2011
So who is your latest bf if you are so proud?
Kandace Farmer

Nashville, TN

#12 May 1, 2011
Elk wrote:
So who is your latest bf if you are so proud?
Hmm, that's really none of your business now is it?
halarious

United States

#13 May 1, 2011
Cody seiber is her current boyfriend..
Kandace Farmer

Nashville, TN

#14 May 1, 2011
Yepp, he sure is. Now, why don't y'all stay out of my business.
hhaa

Smithville, TN

#15 Jul 8, 2011
home wreaking hoe is what she is
Old Friend

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 11, 2011
She's beautiful! I used to be really close friends with her. She's a great and wonderful person.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 13, 2011
hhaa wrote:
home wreaking hoe is what she is
Shut up Whitney. Get over it and get a life.(:

Location hidden

#18 Jul 13, 2011
Old Friend wrote:
She's beautiful! I used to be really close friends with her. She's a great and wonderful person.
Aww, thank you very much.(: Who are you lol.
hhaa

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 15, 2011
who Whitney?

Location hidden

#20 Jul 17, 2011
hhaa wrote:
who Whitney?
Your stupid. Leave me alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Ferra 46 min Fck u 9
Cougars 3 hr Tom 22
Who Is hiring? 3 hr Needon 1
Who is the girl who walks all over town? 4 hr howard 11
Amanda Lay Riggs 5 hr Kitts 13
obama 7 hr Kerrie lou 14
Emily tresler 8 hr Hahaha 2

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance