Does anyone know these scum bags?
yes

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2010
what about them
marie

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2010
leave amber alone.shes nor with joey.joey does and makes meth.joey is the scum on the bottom of my shoe.i dont like joey at all.he needs to b in rehab.amber and joey r no longer together.who ever wrote that didnt know what they were talking about.they dont have any thing bette to talk bout.
Amazed at stupid people

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2010
are you talking about amber smith??
amy

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2010
No i believe their talkin about his wife,idk her maiden name. i do know they have a baby together and i do know DCS needs to come in and take the poor lil ole thing she is going to live a very bad life living with them 2 sorry ass parents idk amber personally but i use to talk to joey til he got with her then she "tried" to put him on strick lock down or some crap I seen them at walmart awhile back in a pink / maroon explorer they were BOTH high i could tell by looking at them!!!!!!! they had that pidiful little girl out,they were so high idk how they were walking or driving i think someone definetly needs to take this case in the DCS and put it in their hands. i feel sorry for the family, joey needs to get help before his life goes extint and for amber idk u but take care of your kid
Brooke

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2010
First off you guys need to leave the baby out of this!!!!! and as for amber and joey what they do is what they do if their not doing the right thing I DO NOT THINK ITS YOUR PLACE TO LET THEM KNOW!
Doesnt matter who I am

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Wow...... DO you bunch of WIERDO's not have anything else better to do????? I mean how about minding your own business, then I am certain that you could take care of your own children and perhaps even yourself! You know... LIFE DOES GO ON, so please make the best of it by keeping your nose in your own ass, therfore you'll be walking around and dealing with your own crap, because I am sure that your own would have to be pretty darn deep. Please get a LIFE!!!!!
marilyn

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2010
Amy. U need to keep your mouth shut. Who knows maybe u don't need your kids that. Is if u have any. Amber isn't. With. Joey anymore amber is a good mother she luvs her baby joey. Don't need to b round the baby at all. He's on that meth real. Bad someone is going to find joey dead amber is a good person leave her and the baby the fuck alone I mean it people runs their moutHs cause they have notHing eles to do a lot of people r on meth and they don't care
wanting to know

Nashville, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2010
marilyn wrote:
Amy. U need to keep your mouth shut. Who knows maybe u don't need your kids that. Is if u have any. Amber isn't. With. Joey anymore amber is a good mother she luvs her baby joey. Don't need to b round the baby at all. He's on that meth real. Bad someone is going to find joey dead amber is a good person leave her and the baby the fuck alone I mean it people runs their moutHs cause they have notHing eles to do a lot of people r on meth and they don't care
Is this the Joe Bailey that does mechanic work and his Dad was named Joe Bailey and lived in the Victory area?
your business

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2010
JOEY bailey he drives the white honda civic. he has never worked so no wrong person peeps
Holly

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2010
marilyn wrote:
ya guess just like amber takes care of her unlike JOEYS MOTHER HAVING her every second amber is a dopie too just look how skinny & loving ur kid and taking care of her is 2 different thingd i love joey and ur not gonna set back n comment about him unless u but her in it!!!! i guess runnin man to man is being a good mom who knos though
maryanne

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2010
Holly ambers off of meth joeys. A. Mommys boy amber has always been little who r u to judge any one amber is a good mom uall need to get a live and stop talking about people u aint no better are you
amber bailey

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 22, 2010
amy wrote:
No i believe their talkin about his wife,idk her maiden name. i do know they have a baby together and i do know DCS needs to come in and take the poor lil ole thing she is going to live a very bad life living with them 2 sorry ass parents idk amber personally but i use to talk to joey til he got with her then she "tried" to put him on strick lock down or some crap I seen them at walmart awhile back in a pink / maroon explorer they were BOTH high i could tell by looking at them!!!!!!! they had that pidiful little girl out,they were so high idk how they were walking or driving i think someone definetly needs to take this case in the DCS and put it in their hands. i feel sorry for the family, joey needs to get help before his life goes extint and for amber idk u but take care of your kid
ok first off all fuck you bitch and you leave my kid alone dont care who you are i aint no dope head honey been clean for seven months and i have my baby everyday and i take car of my kid so you do not know what the hell your talkin about and joey you can say whatever about him cause that is the truth
your worst nightmare

Nashville, TN

#17 Nov 23, 2010
way to go amber ! they act like there so innoncesent but they are not
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2010
Amber is you maiden name smith
amber bailey

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 26, 2010
your worst nightmare wrote:
way to go amber ! they act like there so innoncesent but they are not
thank you at least someone has some sence
amber bailey

Knoxville, TN

#22 Nov 26, 2010
curious wrote:
Amber is you maiden name smith
no honey m maiden name aint smith she was the past long ago my maiden name is teague
arrested

United States

#23 Nov 27, 2010
amber bailey wrote:
<quoted text>no honey m maiden name aint smith she was the past long ago my maiden name is teague
Joey just got arrested again for cooking meth at Daniels trailer park didn't he? Lol.
amber bailey

Knoxville, TN

#24 Nov 27, 2010
arrested wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey just got arrested again for cooking meth at Daniels trailer park didn't he? Lol.
yea he did and its just his first time has been busted now maybe he will learn his lesson and realize how much his kid really needs him
His Sister

Nashville, TN

#25 Nov 27, 2010
Amber u sure as hell aint no better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monty miller 6 min Smokey 32
why do police treat everyone like a criminal (Mar '12) 39 min Scottyn625 41
The Tackett & Boshears Link 1 hr tackett37766 64
Kinky 2 hr iknj 39
Exit blocked today with police why? 2 hr lol 2
bsh? 2 hr LOL ur full of it 12
liberty tax service big fraud 2 hr oh pulease LOL 11
More from around the web

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE