Next Last
happy

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Any one hear jeff bond got arrested
info

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Yeah I did. Heard it was for domestic violence. Wonder if he hits his patients too?
Really

Springfield, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2011
And when did this suppose to happen??
buncha crap

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2011
this is complete crap the man never should have went to jail alone. She was chasing him around with a stick and he protected himself. If one went to jail they both should have went. After all she did come to his house. we live close and watched it all. Good luck Jeff
True

Springfield, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2011
I agree, she should have been arrested. Who was this woman anyway?
Johnny

Springfield, TN

#6 Oct 1, 2011
Is he kin to James bond?
linda

Oliver Springs, TN

#7 Oct 1, 2011
Just cause his name is bond doesnt make him any better than anyone else just like bald robbie goins! He done it and he should have stayed in the jail 12 period...... Why was he let go? Because robbie said so? Thats not the way domestic violence.
Hanks

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2011
linda wrote:
Just cause his name is bond doesnt make him any better than anyone else just like bald robbie goins! He done it and he should have stayed in the jail 12 period...... Why was he let go? Because robbie said so? Thats not the way domestic violence.
It has nothing to do with bond, The judge let him out to go to the emergency department. He had broken bones.. Saw him today at walmart with a cast on his arm with his daughter . I actually spoke to him and ask him what was wrong with his arm. He said his girlfriend broke his hand.
womak

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Well if he had a broken bone then we better be glad that the just let. him go. That would have been another lawsuit if he did not let him go to seek medical attention. Dunnaway missed that one. Or maybe mr. Bond needs to call Dunnawwy about why he was taken to jail with a broken bone.
Steve

United States

#10 Oct 1, 2011
LPD is on the hook for that one. Why didn't they take him to get medical attention for a broken arm before they took him to jail then?
yeah well

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2011
sounds like birds of a feather to me

he's nasty and known for domestic violence and with those types maybe HE asked for it this time ... you know, like his type always says the woman asks for it? taste of his own medicine.

if she was stupid enough to get with the guy when it's common knowledge he's a nasty pow well then it makes sense a dumbazz like that would go to their house and start shit... she needs to stfu and sit down somewhere if she wants to bitch about him being nasty blaming him... she coulda walked the hell away from him when she must have known how it was going to go when things got heated, so she ain't no better or smarter then he is.

SICKENING that both of them are medical ppl.
Johnny

Springfield, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2011
Hello
tintblack

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2011
rediculous with him cheating on ever body. if says hes committed he should own up to it like a own. May have been her finding out something he didn't want her to know. he has that reputation. oh and hope he sober behind the wheel of anything hes driving.
wayne

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Another screw up by robbie goins
Billy

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Heard that Jeff Bond got in a fight at Dry Dock Bar or a Fat Bears Bar. heard that last week, guy had to go to get surgery done. why is there no investigation? Oh because of all of his buddies down there.
Point

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Being?
Billy wrote:
Heard that Jeff Bond got in a fight at Dry Dock Bar or a Fat Bears Bar. heard that last week, guy had to go to get surgery done. why is there no investigation? Oh because of all of his buddies down there.
bubbie

Franklin, TN

#17 Apr 19, 2012
hes such a queer. he a big fat goober.
Hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#18 May 1, 2012
I am friends with Jeff and he has always been a decent guy towards me.

And what ever happened is going to be a he said she said thing. And its none of anyone's business unless he or she wants you to know.
interesting

Nashville, TN

#19 May 1, 2012
Billy wrote:
Hmmm isn't this the same guy that owns Vital Care? Wonder how someone that is suppose to help others ends up fighting with them and send them to surgery? I wonder if he hits his patients?
You got it

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 May 1, 2012
I'm sure there some he should. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cocaine kingpin 45 min Jose Gonzales 8
Garrett Reese 2 hr yes 5
black and orange dodge truck 4 hr JAILA SPURLOCK 7
LaDonna's hair 4 hr Slypknaughty 2
how much does it cost for the arcade at adult w... 5 hr rich man 1
adult world (May '13) 5 hr rich man 28
CashExpress 14 hr Gmechanic 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages