First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tax payer man

Kingston, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Who is the long haired dude that works for Vital care? That hair looks so unprofessional. He needs to put it back in a ponytail or cut that stuff off. If he was a girl then it would be different. I dont want him coming into my house.
Good

AOL

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Well you need to talk to the owner John Bond his son even works there
Learning

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2010
tax payer man wrote:
Who is the long haired dude that works for Vital care? That hair looks so unprofessional. He needs to put it back in a ponytail or cut that stuff off. If he was a girl then it would be different. I dont want him coming into my house.
Probably wouldn't let Jesus in your house either. Need to watch what you say you may need that long hair man to save your life one day. Just a thought.Discrimination is not good.
iagree

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2010
that what wrong with this site ppl like learning making stuff up just cuz he dont want a long haired freak in his house has nothing to do with jesus so take you bible thumping ass somewhere else and talk stupid a** and it not professional
tax payer man

Kingston, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Thank you iagree. I dont know why that person had to bring Jesus into it, but it is not professional. His hair is down to the middle of his back. If you are going to work for a public company, then I think that a man's hair should be cut and not be longer than their collar. That is the policy for most companies and no visable tatoos.
iagree

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Mar 21, 2010
did he have tattoos? that kinda scary i would not want a biker dude with long hair and tats everywhere coming in my home give me cpr .. no thanks he should have to cut it and cover them that aweful and nasty
Lol

Dickson, TN

#7 Mar 21, 2010
Yea that's just "aweful." If I were bleeding out or unconcious I sure wouldn't want him to save me either. I don't like long hair on a guy or a bunch of tats but he does then so be it. I agree with the other post, don't discriminate. Diversity is what makes the USA, we shouldn't all have to look or think alike. But like I said, if your laying there fixing to kick the bucket by all means turn him away. I don't know him although I have seen him. For all we know he may be the best medical proffesional they have or the worst. I just wouldn't judge him by the way he looks in reference to how well he does his job. So in closing, dude with the long hair, if I'm laying on the pavement after some horrible wreck, by all means come save me. Your hair won't bother me.
iagree

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2010
yeah but would you go to a doctor that had long hair and tat everywhere . . . i no i wouldnt when you work in the medical field you should have to look the part i no where i use to work in a hospital you had to keep i clean shave and cut look the part
Learning

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2010
iagree wrote:
that what wrong with this site ppl like learning making stuff up just cuz he dont want a long haired freak in his house has nothing to do with jesus so take you bible thumping ass some where else and talk stupid a** and it not professional
Jesus is very professional.The same, yesterday, today and forever. You probably discriminate about people wearing sandals also.Very sad people.
tax payer man

Kingston, TN

#10 Mar 22, 2010
why do you keep bringing Jesus into this?? What's wrong with you? Noone said anything bad about Jesus. Why are you trying to put words in people's mouths.
iagree

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Mar 22, 2010
actually learning i do believe in jesus i go to church when i not working but it has nothing to do with a biker dude working in vital care so go talk bout it somewhere else cause you are stupid it has nothing do do with this subject
Common Sense

Boone, IA

#12 Mar 22, 2010
Well to start off with an EMT doesn't go to school for ten years to earn a Doctorate degree. They go to school for a year. Most of the population has at least one tattoo. I can promise you some of your nurses that take care of you when you are sick have tattoos, does that mean they cant do their job? However like Lol I agree it doesn't have any affect on his ability to do his job. If Im laying on the ground bleeding out I am not gonna look them over first to make sure they meet my standards. I am going to be thankful someone has a good heart and spends their life helping others. It takes a lot to be an EMT. I would rather have someone covered in tattoos and long hair that knew what they were doing vs. someone who is clean cut, dressed nicely and no tattoo that had no idea what they were doing.
ugh

Warwick, RI

#13 Mar 22, 2010
iagree wrote:
yeah but would you go to a doctor that had long hair and tat everywhere ... i no i wouldnt when you work in the medical field you should have to look the part i no where i use to work in a hospital you had to keep i clean shave and cut look the part
Well judging from the way you type and spell, if you worked in a hospital I sure wouldn't want you working on me. You come off as ignorant. Let's hope you were a cook or in housekeeping... See how discrimination works!
Learning

Nashville, TN

#14 Mar 22, 2010
tax payer man wrote:
why do you keep bringing Jesus into this?? What's wrong with you? Noone said anything bad about Jesus. Why are you trying to put words in people's mouths.
Not trying to put words in peoples mouths, trying to make a point. Not judged by the way you look, it's what is in your heart. Go to youtube.com and type in Johnny Paycheck and listen to a song called Outlaws prayer. Then you may just get it. That song says alot.But you got to listen to all of the song.
ugh

Warwick, RI

#15 Mar 22, 2010
And I'm sure if he came to your house when you were dying or in need you would turn him away and tell him that he can help YOU when he cuts his hair and covers his tats. I really see that happening...."Nope I'm going to lay here and die rather than let you help me because your hair is ewwwwy!"
Its a shame

Knoxville, TN

#16 Mar 22, 2010
why would you not want someone with long hair saving your life. Jesus dont discriminate against you for the sin you may have done. I guess you probably want a meth head to work on you instead of the man with long hair right. Get a life. Cause one day this man will more and likely save your life. Then you will fill bad about what you said.
Learning

Nashville, TN

#17 Mar 22, 2010
iagree wrote:
actually learning i do believe in jesus i go to church when i not working but it has nothing to do with a biker dude working in vital care so go talk bout it somewhere else cause you are stupid it has nothing do do with this subject
You call me stupid, yet you say you believe in Jesus and go to church. It's whats in the heart.In Christ's love.
urstupid

Harrogate, TN

#18 Mar 22, 2010
I wouldn't care how long the ems workers hair is, what they looked like, how fat, ugly, or tatoos they had as long as they KNEW what they were doing!!
The same for hospital workers! FYI there are ALOT of hospital workers with tatoos!!! Im one of them! I just cover mine up.
Barbedwire

Pall Mall, TN

#19 Mar 22, 2010
iagree wrote:
yeah but would you go to a doctor that had long hair and tat everywhere ... i no i wouldnt when you work in the medical field you should have to look the part i no where i use to work in a hospital you had to keep i clean shave and cut look the part
I don't know how many of you people remember Dr.Firestone that was at the LaFollette community hospital in 1980. He had hair down to the center of his back and a beard. He always wore shorts and different colored socks. He did a vacectomy on me and did a very good job, i did'nt feel a thing. Dr. Firestone was a very strange looking fellow, but he was a very good Dr. Can't remember if he had any tats.
tina

Kingston, TN

#20 Mar 22, 2010
It's just not very professional looking. A tattoo is ok, but not have several where people can see them. I would prefer a clean cut person that is professional. Your apperance says a lot about the person. May be he can just pull it back in a pony tail or something and wear long sleeves to cover his arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're looking for a couple or individual (Aug '14) 3 hr mindy 16
Bisexual women 3 hr mindy 6
Paxton Long 4 hr Supilliterate 6
Anyone know Timpia Roy? 5 hr Gmechanic 12
elizabeth hamblin (Nov '14) 9 hr Liz hamblin 13
Bed bugs (Oct '10) 9 hr Babe 16
Mandy Sharp 10 hr Diner 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages