What do people think bout the girls o...

What do people think bout the girls of Wendys???

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Curious

Seymour, TN

#1 Mar 26, 2011
Jus wondering what people think about the girls that work at the Lafollette Wendys?
here we go

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Mar 26, 2011
As an avid reader and contributor to Topix/LaFollette, I have an observation. What I see is that in this town where employment is dreadfully low (because people don't HAVE to work), the people who are attacked worse on here are those who are working at JOBS. Is it envy or what? Maybe the person who started this got fired from Wendys since he/she/it is grouping the "girls" together and not singling one out. People, do these workers/taxpayers and don't chime in on this flogging event. Whoever started it will be back on here to comment on their own lead-in statement if no one joins in--just don't do it. It's tough working in fast food; don't make it tougher by saying ugly things about the people willing to work there and serve the public.
here we go

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Correction: I left a word out of one of my sentences. I meant to say, "do these workers/taxpayers a FAVOR, and don't chime in on this flogging event." Sorry about that!
happy

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Honestly I think they've cleaned the place up, the girls on day shift do a great job!
AGREE

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2011
here we go wrote:
As an avid reader and contributor to Topix/LaFollette, I have an observation. What I see is that in this town where employment is dreadfully low (because people don't HAVE to work), the people who are attacked worse on here are those who are working at JOBS. Is it envy or what? Maybe the person who started this got fired from Wendys since he/she/it is grouping the "girls" together and not singling one out. People, do these workers/taxpayers and don't chime in on this flogging event. Whoever started it will be back on here to comment on their own lead-in statement if no one joins in--just don't do it. It's tough working in fast food; don't make it tougher by saying ugly things about the people willing to work there and serve the public.
A very good post.Makes all sense.Thank you.
I also care

Goodlettsville, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2011
Way to go " here we go" very well said. I agree with you 100%
Curious

Seymour, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2011
Actually i am a Wendys girl myself and am not trying to start anything bad...i am jus curious to see wat people think about us because i think we are all wonderful down there and i wanted to see if the public thought the same
here we go

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Curious wrote:
Actually i am a Wendys girl myself and am not trying to start anything bad...i am jus curious to see wat people think about us because i think we are all wonderful down there and i wanted to see if the public thought the same
Well, this is no place to do a "how are we doing" survey. If you want to know how you're doing, count your customers.
i think

Greer, SC

#9 Mar 28, 2011
AMEN! LOL
curiosity

Jacksboro, TN

#10 Nov 28, 2014
I want to know how can you get wrote up at Wendy's for telling the truth. Well I work at Wendy's and I got wrote up the other day for saying the truth. But they want do anything to the girls who wants to talk about other employees there. Behind there backs I think that is so fuckin wrong. Why not write everybody up that works there cause everybody talks about everybody behind there backs. It ain't just one person it is everybody. The way I see it is if you can't say anything nice about a person then don't say anything at all.
wow

Arcadia, SC

#11 Nov 29, 2014
curiosity wrote:
I want to know how can you get wrote up at Wendy's for telling the truth. Well I work at Wendy's and I got wrote up the other day for saying the truth. But they want do anything to the girls who wants to talk about other employees there. Behind there backs I think that is so fuckin wrong. Why not write everybody up that works there cause everybody talks about everybody behind there backs. It ain't just one person it is everybody. The way I see it is if you can't say anything nice about a person then don't say anything at all.
This is probly the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Bertha hunny maybe you should go talk to your manager about the unfairness of Your work place. Or simply find another job. Instead of getting on here venting about your problems. When we all know who u are. Really. Bitching cause u got wrote up for calling someone a whore pretty much to her face.Keep your opinions to your self and we wouldn't have this problem.
yes

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2014
Most who work there are skanky rude loudmouths.

“Southern Witch”

Since: Aug 10

I'm in your yard, naked!!!

#13 Nov 29, 2014
This is what I would call "Dirty Laundry". Everyone's got it, clean it yourself and keep it out of my face, I got my own to deal with.
too funny

Livonia, MI

#14 Nov 29, 2014
Momma Nerd wrote:
This is what I would call "Dirty Laundry". Everyone's got it, clean it yourself and keep it out of my face, I got my own to deal with.
Soooo.... you came to topix today, which apparently is all about dirty laundry whether factual or not... just to tell others to keep it out of YOUR face. Right.

Somebody got a gun to your head that made you come to topix to read all about dirty laundry?

Maybe dancing naked in your yard isn't doing you any favors. lol

“Southern Witch”

Since: Aug 10

I'm in your yard, naked!!!

#15 Nov 29, 2014
Not that there is any need for me to justify myself.. I come here to keep up with local and political news and share my views on it, which is, I am fairly sure, the bases for sites like this. It's really sad to see how this forum is used to degrade others. And I will point that out every time I see it. Everyone has someone they don't like at work, a neighbor they don't get along with.. that's not important and doesn't need to be aired, It's the same as someone writing a nasty letter to their next door neighbor and posting it in the local newspaper.. So, yes, I have a problem with the negativity here. It is not needed. This is not a gossip site as far as I am aware. And more then that.. we're all human and all in the same boat.. why harm one another with words?

Oh, and the naked thing is great on my skin, you should try it ;)
Twinkle Cat

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 29, 2014
Momma Nerd wrote:
Not that there is any need for me to justify myself.. I come here to keep up with local and political news and share my views on it, which is, I am fairly sure, the bases for sites like this. It's really sad to see how this forum is used to degrade others. And I will point that out every time I see it. Everyone has someone they don't like at work, a neighbor they don't get along with.. that's not important and doesn't need to be aired, It's the same as someone writing a nasty letter to their next door neighbor and posting it in the local newspaper.. So, yes, I have a problem with the negativity here. It is not needed. This is not a gossip site as far as I am aware. And more then that.. we're all human and all in the same boat.. why harm one another with words?
I have no idea who you are, but I f***cking love your reply! Go you!:)
Omw

Livonia, MI

#17 Nov 29, 2014
Momma Nerd wrote:
Point it out every time you see it? Then you have about a mountain of threads to attend to with your admonishments! lol

And, you consider this thread "local and political news"? I have read your comments before pertaining to yourself liking drama, and sometimes liking to start drama on here yourself, when asked... and, rarely do you comment on threads that could even be remotely considered "local, and/or political news."

This is not a gossip site? Most other city Topix forums aren't, but THIS one? LaFollette, J'boro, and surrounding IN Campbell County - on Topix? Geez... LOL

Your dancing naked in your yard may be doing good things for your skin.. how about your logic? Not so much. Hypocrite much? lol

Make sense.
Omw

Livonia, MI

#18 Nov 29, 2014
Edit, to add: And, if you don't know by now that CC is ALL ABOUT their generational lifestyle(s) of back biting, and nasty, toxic drama and gossip... maybe I SHOULD start dancing naked in my yard .. especially if it can do for me what it does for you in THAT department. LOL

Good on ya LOL G'nite :)
yawn

La Follette, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2014
I've seen 2 of Wendy's employees at Crown Point Apts buying drugs, and one was wearing a manager's uniform.
Notice

La Follette, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2014
yawn wrote:
I've seen 2 of Wendy's employees at Crown Point Apts buying drugs, and one was wearing a manager's uniform.
I'd say untrue.On the manager uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor forum 46 min Rob 5
Pay for play girls 2 hr Keith 1
broken hearted 5 hr Wakeup 8
The Harbor 15 hr Stacy 120
is jessica morgon out of business 19 hr jason 58
Pop shop criminals busted 21 hr Just saying 53
Robbie Goins must be scared 21 hr Gee 16

La Follette Jobs

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages