Did you see in the paper what our new...

Did you see in the paper what our new Sheriffs prize deputies did?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Maynard

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Did you all see in the paper today what Dustin Rose and Darryll Chapman did? Dustin acting crazy with his gun and cursing in front of alot of people at gas station and what about Chapman running a red light with witnesses watching and hitting an THRA van with elderly on board!!! Our new Sheriff Rob has already gone and blew up!!! Got alot of people in this town talking and wandering why they voted for him. made alot of propmises to people and didn't keep them and now ther're mad!!! Great job Rob!!!
yea well

Lexington, TN

#2 Sep 17, 2010
lol lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2010
I sure as hell didn't vote for him. I saw threw him right from the start. All Robbie wanted was a paycheck. Too bad everyone didn't see it. I think everyone forgot he lost property assessor, and if he hadn't won this election he would have ran again the next time. Good Job Campbell County you picked another loser!
Deeanna North

Dickson, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2010
ILL BE FIRST TO TELL YA I VOTED FOR HIM. NEVER AGAIN!!! HE HAS DONE NOTHING YO HELP THIS COUNTY. TRULY I WISH PERKINS WAS STILL IN. ROBBIE WANT MAKE IT AS LONG AS FINLY IS RUNNING THE SHOW. ROBBIE HAS MADE PROMISES ON TOP OF PROMISES AND HE HASNT KELP 1 PROMISE. WHAT THE HECK??? DUSTIN ROSE WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKING HIRING HIM? THREW THE WHOLE SHERIFF ELECTION HE DID NOTHING BUT RUN HIS MOUTH ABOUT ROBBIE AND THEN ROBBIE TURNED RIGHT AROUND AND GAVE HIM A JOB. WTF PEOPLE OUT HERE NEEDING JOBS AND CANT GET ONE BECAUSE HE IS HIRING PPL LIKE DUSTIN, MONTY MILLER, JASON HENGER, AND MANY MORE THAT DOENT KNOW THE LAW THEM SELF LET ALONG BE THE LAW. AND WHY DID HE HIRE MONTY MILLER AND JASON HENGER KNOWING THEY HAD JOBS AND THERE IS PPL NEEDING A JOB WHO WAS PROMISED A JOB AND CANT GET ONE. I GUESS THAT WAS MR. FINLY DOINGS...THERE BIG BUDDY! DID WE VOTE ROBBIE TO BE THE SHERIFF OR DID WE VOTE FINLEY FOR SHERIFF?? DONT KNOW ABOUT U ALL BUT I VOTED FOR ROBBIE!!! IF I HAD IT TO DO OVER I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR PERKINS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE PERKINS. AND ROBBIE CLAMES TO BE A CHURCH GOING PERSON AND STUFF...BUT IF HE IS SUCH A BIG CHURCH GOING PERSON WHY HAS HE LIED TO SO MANY PPL RIGHT TO THERE FACE. COME ON IF U DONT WANT GIVE SOMEONE A JOB BE A MAN AND COME OUT AND SAY CANT HIRE YOU OR I DONT WANT TO HIRE YA. WOULD THAT NOT BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO??? SO I HOPE HE CHANGES IT REAL SOON IF NOT HE CANT FORGET THE NEXT 4 YRS!!! IM JUST SAYING :)
robbie

Dickson, TN

#5 Sep 18, 2010
i know someone who was promised a job and everytime they go down to see why they havent been called there is always an excuse. doent that sound like there getting the run around. robbie needs grow some balls and either tell them yes u have a job or no. come on how hard is it!!!
wish the best

Dickson, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2010
well...I hope he keeps his word and does what he said or there want be a robbie goins in 4 yrs.
Facts

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2010
Don't believe all you read in the so called Christian Journal. Look at the source of the complaint. Paperboy is just mad because he can't put perkins name and picture on every page. You want to blame Robbie for Daryl Chapman well perkins is the one who hired him. As far as Rose look at the source of the complaint need I say more.There upset because they tore down signs for perkins and he still lost, now they have no-one to protect them.
The Truth

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2010
Facts wrote:
Don't believe all you read in the so called Christian Journal. Look at the source of the complaint. Paperboy is just mad because he can't put perkins name and picture on every page. You want to blame Robbie for Daryl Chapman well perkins is the one who hired him. As far as Rose look at the source of the complaint need I say more.There upset because they tore down signs for perkins and he still lost, now they have no-one to protect them.
Dustin Rose had no right to threaten "any" citizen unless someone's life was in danger. When you put on a badge, you take on a responsibility to protect "everyone". There is no room for personal vendettas. Rose was the one out talking trash about Goins all summer, then changed over when he didnt get his way and started talking trash about Perkins. And I heard both. That should have been a dead "give-a-way" to Goins and Finley.,,Huh? Makes me wonder......
toMaynard

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
Maynard wrote:
Did you all see in the paper today what Dustin Rose and Darryll Chapman did? Dustin acting crazy with his gun and cursing in front of alot of people at gas station and what about Chapman running a red light with witnesses watching and hitting an THRA van with elderly on board!!! Our new Sheriff Rob has already gone and blew up!!! Got alot of people in this town talking and wandering why they voted for him. made alot of propmises to people and didn't keep them and now ther're mad!!! Great job Rob!!!
Gary Perkins was awfully upset (rumor has it ) at Darryl Chapman for the screw up he did in Pinecrest area. Some of them got into a scuffle with Chapman at the Perkins victory party. Ron hired Chapman and then when Perkins became sheriff he made Chapman a drug detective, that sure didn't work out so Perkins put Chapman on road patrol.Maybe Darryl Chapman was trying to drive and chew gum at the same time.LOL I don't know why any sheriff would have a screw up like him on the payroll.(My Opinion)
To Deeanna North

Paducah, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Deeanna North wrote:
ILL BE FIRST TO TELL YA I VOTED FOR HIM. NEVER AGAIN!!! HE HAS DONE NOTHING YO HELP THIS COUNTY. TRULY I WISH PERKINS WAS STILL IN. ROBBIE WANT MAKE IT AS LONG AS FINLY IS RUNNING THE SHOW. ROBBIE HAS MADE PROMISES ON TOP OF PROMISES AND HE HASNT KELP 1 PROMISE. WHAT THE HECK??? DUSTIN ROSE WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKING HIRING HIM? THREW THE WHOLE SHERIFF ELECTION HE DID NOTHING BUT RUN HIS MOUTH ABOUT ROBBIE AND THEN ROBBIE TURNED RIGHT AROUND AND GAVE HIM A JOB. WTF PEOPLE OUT HERE NEEDING JOBS AND CANT GET ONE BECAUSE HE IS HIRING PPL LIKE DUSTIN, MONTY MILLER, JASON HENGER, AND MANY MORE THAT DOENT KNOW THE LAW THEM SELF LET ALONG BE THE LAW. AND WHY DID HE HIRE MONTY MILLER AND JASON HENGER KNOWING THEY HAD JOBS AND THERE IS PPL NEEDING A JOB WHO WAS PROMISED A JOB AND CANT GET ONE. I GUESS THAT WAS MR. FINLY DOINGS...THERE BIG BUDDY! DID WE VOTE ROBBIE TO BE THE SHERIFF OR DID WE VOTE FINLEY FOR SHERIFF?? DONT KNOW ABOUT U ALL BUT I VOTED FOR ROBBIE!!! IF I HAD IT TO DO OVER I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR PERKINS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE PERKINS. AND ROBBIE CLAMES TO BE A CHURCH GOING PERSON AND STUFF...BUT IF HE IS SUCH A BIG CHURCH GOING PERSON WHY HAS HE LIED TO SO MANY PPL RIGHT TO THERE FACE. COME ON IF U DONT WANT GIVE SOMEONE A JOB BE A MAN AND COME OUT AND SAY CANT HIRE YOU OR I DONT WANT TO HIRE YA. WOULD THAT NOT BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO??? SO I HOPE HE CHANGES IT REAL SOON IF NOT HE CANT FORGET THE NEXT 4 YRS!!! IM JUST SAYING :)
He has only been in office 18 days. My God what do you expect no one is a miracle worker. He needs to get rid of some of the crazy cops he has working for him or this county will be the same as it was under Perkins. Give the man a chance and if in 4 years it is still like Perkins left it then we vote for someone else and I don't mean Perkins if he decides to run again.
ToFacts

Paducah, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
Facts wrote:
You are so right NO ONE TO PROTECT THEM NOW. Time will only tell. If I had run a stop light and hit a van what would have happened to me? What happened to Darryl Chapman? I guess he said he was on a call. YEA RIGHT.I heard when he was a drug detective he drove on a country road on night without his head lights on. We as citizens couldn't have done that without being arrested. Wonder what other things this cop has done that he shouldn't have. People know and they talk.We need to call the sheriff and complain if enough of us did that maybe something would be done.
Riley

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2010
I looked in the press but didn't see it which page was it on
Susan

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2010
Riley wrote:
I looked in the press but didn't see it which page was it on
You will see nothing negative in the LaFollette Press about Goins, Finley, or Sheriff's Dept....We didnt report any of this!
Stan The Man

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2010
pflash wrote:
I sure as hell didn't vote for him. I saw threw him right from the start. All Robbie wanted was a paycheck. Too bad everyone didn't see it. I think everyone forgot he lost property assessor, and if he hadn't won this election he would have ran again the next time. Good Job Campbell County you picked another loser!
Flash Parker you can't vote anyway go do you another line! You know you miss that paycheck at Jacksboro;LMAO!
Riley

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2010
If it wasn't in the press it doesn't matter the so called Christian journal is crap
someone who knows

Racine, WI

#16 Sep 18, 2010
To Deeanna North wrote:
<quoted text>He has only been in office 18 days. My God what do you expect no one is a miracle worker. He needs to get rid of some of the crazy cops he has working for him or this county will be the same as it was under Perkins. Give the man a chance and if in 4 years it is still like Perkins left it then we vote for someone else and I don't mean Perkins if he decides to run again.
I heard there was a retired DEA agent from up north staying at the Days Inn over in Jellico who is suppose to be Chapman replacement as drug detective.I think it maybe Colman Lays son,has any one eles heard that?
wtf

Dickson, TN

#17 Sep 19, 2010
Ok...Robbie has hired Monty Miller part time. wtf is he thinking? If all this other stuff dont hurt him in 4 yrs...then hiring Monty Miller will for sure. Is Robbie really that STUPID??? Really why would he do that knowing there aint a person in this town that likes Monty. Wait...dont tell me they think he is good at finding DRUGS??? Please tell me that they really dont think he can do all that drug work!!! You all know who finds all the DRUGS in Lafollette??? These police man that are only road officer they find it and they have call these so called detective and they get cerdit for finding the DRUGS. Robbie told ppl he would not hire Monty Miller. Cant wait til the right ppl hear bout this. lmao How can Monty find DRUGS when he plantes them on ppl and he a damn DRUCK him self. wtf Robbie cried out change...WOW What change there Mr. Robbie i go church and lie to the ppl of Campbell County. lol
wtf

Dickson, TN

#18 Sep 19, 2010
My bad i miss spelled DRUNK. lol
What a joke

Dickson, TN

#19 Sep 19, 2010
Are u for sure he hire Monty? If i find out there want be a Robbie in four years and yes i know thats along time from now. You know my family give Robbie money and he has went and hired Monty and Robbie knew my family doesnt like Monty Miller. But wait! I can tell you right now who planed all this with Monty Miller. Mr. Johnathan Finley there best friends i guess johnathan knew he couldnt do the job unless he had his buddy Monty. How funny!! People told us we would be sorry and i guess they where right. Cant wait to tell my family they will be very mad :(
Thomas

Dickson, TN

#20 Sep 19, 2010
Why would he hire someone like Monty when he has some good man in line waiting on JOBS that can do the job 10 times better then Miller. Man i hope and pray this isnt true. I think where going figure out ROBBIE is a LIER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jellico Water Shortage 10 min Truth 7
Next basketball coach at cchs 1 hr Next-Up 14
Lafollette police department 1 hr DTF 12
Trump to cut ebt 4 hr The truth 22
The mystery behind some jumping thinhs in norri... 8 hr Concerned 11
Ralph Davis commissioner and all commissioner ... 8 hr Rhonda 33
Tammy pay your employees 9 hr Tasha 18

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance