Kenny Bartley gets new trail
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Just me

La Follette, TN

#231 Apr 16, 2013
Well there you are, two things dumbass your stiupid drunk or sober.you do realize right this thread isn't about you it's about Kenneth Bartley and yes I'm an animal lover what did you do get to caught up in RL last night take over his show as usual.what a fool you are pitiful little person that needs a computer to feel worthy we're you bullied as a child or is this just a really screwed up personal issue.whatever if the prosecution needs some DNA from Kenny why don't YOU do your civil duty and let them swab your throat.
sum1

Portage, MI

#232 Apr 23, 2013
Just me wrote:
Well there you are, two things dumbass your stiupid drunk or sober.you do realize right this thread isn't about you it's about Kenneth Bartley and yes I'm an animal lover what did you do get to caught up in RL last night take over his show as usual.what a fool you are pitiful little person that needs a computer to feel worthy we're you bullied as a child or is this just a really screwed up personal issue.whatever if the prosecution needs some DNA from Kenny why don't YOU do your civil duty and let them swab your throat.
Taking things a little far now. Remember what the forum is about?
PSA

La Follette, TN

#233 Apr 23, 2013
^^^ "Just me" is just one of those typical no life topix trolls. You know....*issues*(obviously). Simply ignore.

Any news on if his trial has actually been placed on the docket? Which court?
lol

La Follette, TN

#234 Apr 23, 2013
good luck to this young man, especially since Campbell co. has seen 'real' premeditated murders and nursing home rapist get off with a slap on the wrist
Just me

La Follette, TN

#235 Apr 23, 2013
Lmfao it will be in aug could possibly get bail in may
uh oh

La Follette, TN

#236 Apr 23, 2013
*** looks like 'Just me' with the 'lmfao' going on about what 'lol' said, might be cuz 'Just me' be one of em. ***
Just me

La Follette, TN

#237 Apr 23, 2013
^^^^^^^^is a little crazy or just stupid
i know

Morristown, TN

#238 Jun 16, 2013
I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his lifey you grow up in a home were the story is so you can shoot someone to not go to jail for it he father shot a man in the back and did not go to jail and at the time when it happensit it was towed kenny was take drugs well if he was he was getting from his fathershe shouldn't have to be done the same way Mr Bruce was done.when you're in prison you get days that you can see your family does Mr Bruce 's family get to see him no they cant go and see him so do you think its fire but 9 times outta 10 he will walk and if he does he will kill somebody else people go to the libraryand look at the news clippings the kid was smiling when the cops bring him out of the hospitalif he gets out of jail he will kill somebody else I promise
sawyer brown

Caryville, TN

#239 Jun 16, 2013
it is not normal to kill there has to be some mental issues!
Oh my

La Follette, TN

#241 Jun 16, 2013
Well with your grammar as bad as it is, I hope your eight and just don't know better yet.
i know wrote:
I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his lifey you grow up in a home were the story is so you can shoot someone to not go to jail for it he father shot a man in the back and did not go to jail and at the time when it happensit it was towed kenny was take drugs well if he was he was getting from his fathershe shouldn't have to be done the same way Mr Bruce was done.when you're in prison you get days that you can see your family does Mr Bruce 's family get to see him no they cant go and see him so do you think its fire but 9 times outta 10 he will walk and if he does he will kill somebody else people go to the libraryand look at the news clippings the kid was smiling when the cops bring him out of the hospitalif he gets out of jail he will kill somebody else I promise

Since: Mar 11

La Follette, TN

#242 Jun 16, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Well with your grammar as bad as it is, I hope your eight and just don't know better yet.
<quoted text>
your grammar sucks too
Oh my

La Follette, TN

#243 Jun 16, 2013
How so?
devilsaur wrote:
<quoted text>
your grammar sucks too
Oh my

La Follette, TN

#244 Jun 16, 2013
Please do tell.
meow

La Follette, TN

#245 Feb 28, 2014
Hes out, time served. Guilty on one count
MoreIrritated

La Follette, TN

#247 Jul 3, 2014
hard truths wrote:
<quoted text>
that too. to have cornered him in a small room, and lunging at him to take it from him, knowing he had a gun instead of merely detaining him and calling law enforcement in. seriously. basic common sense.
the gun was not loaded, the magazine was separate from the gun UNTIL they cornered him in that small room. the 3 adults in that room witnessed that. yet still lunged at him after he loaded it.
just boggles the mind
It really DOES boggle the mind. You really don't have any clue what you're talking about do you? Forgive me if i don't understand the appeal of acting like you know something when really all you do is spin and regurgitate things that other people have said. You clearly haven't ever met Bartley or any of the principles yet you go around talking as if you were in the room when it happened. Misinformed gossipy people like you are part of the reason this world is such a difficult place to live in. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Get-real

Jacksboro, TN

#248 Jul 4, 2014
I think recent events confirm he's a time bomb waiting to blow! He's capable of anything.drugs are just recreation for him is mind in evil with of without them.he wanted to kill his father! He's actually tried to kill his mother yrs ago I might add but he did attempt to twice.and we know those principles weren't at his fathers house a couple of weeks ago so ! Actions speak much louder than words I just wonder what happens after rehab? Who next?trouble is still coming!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh Paxton Long.. 7 min Lol 5
Where Eric sweat these days 2 hr billy 5
Please Need honest unbiased opinions on something 4 hr Sad 19
Lacie Wilson 5 hr Bigmomma 4
Brittany hurst 6 hr Poor kid 11
Shyanna Bolton (Dec '14) 6 hr Banshee 21
Protest twra 10 hr Dr Mo 4

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages