Posted in the La Follette Forum

Cindy

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2011
i went to school with him. a few year back
Chappell

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Ya I know him but you didn't need to put his name on here to get bashed blakes a good guy
mooch

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Blake is nothing more than a mooch and a pill head. Help pay some bills or even buy some food and stop sending all your money on roxy's. My God you are not a child any more stop acting like it
haha

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Chappell wrote:
Ya I know him but you didn't need to put his name on here to get bashed blakes a good guy
yea if your into lies, pills and whatever kind of Drugs that makes him a great guy
Chappell

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2011
I have never seen him do a pill or anything else I dont hang out with him but everytime I see the kid he speaks so I have no problems with him
Chappell

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2011
And I said good guy not great learn how to read
cindy

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Chappell wrote:
And I said good guy not great learn how to read
Sounds like your type Chappell
harris

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2011
I heard he was gay and living with 2 gay older men, but I don't know.
cindy

United States

#9 Aug 1, 2011
you need to ask his girlfriend about that. I think he live in Projectville with her.
to chapell

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2011
You say you don't hang out with him and that he is always nice so I guess this means he is not a pill head. I know tons of dope heads that are really nice but that don't make them a good people. Anybody can be a fake and act like somebody/something they are not rite, RITE
Chappell

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2011
I never said he was or wasn't a pill head and if everyone would stay out of peoples business then it would keep alot of $hit down but no one around this town knows how to do that
Fiction

AOL

#12 Aug 6, 2011
cindy wrote:
you need to ask his girlfriend about that. I think he live in Projectville with her.
Why must we bash folks simply because they live in the projects. Typical bible thumping mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudes 1 hr anon 5
Creek side store 3 hr Crazy 1
Joe dople 4 hr Pixie45 2
Campbell County 5 hr Loser 3
daniel caroll 6 hr Jessie 8
My church 8 hr Sunshine 28
Jerry Chadwell the idiot 10 hr Slypknaghty 3

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance