Why I believe in God and reason you s...
haha

United States

#1508 May 10, 2012
I'm on a phone and, until i started talking to you and idont the last week or two, hadn't spent enough time on here to bother learning to post links. Not stupid.
I agreed with wow on the fact you're a mean mofo that just likes to argue...with anybody, haha.
I just hate seeing people put down so harshly. If they screw up badly enough thats one thing, but things like that just bug me and its part of what led to entering into conversations on these threads.
As for comprehension ...i usually am doing a million things at once while chasing the kids...excuse me if i tend to skim over posts sometimes.
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>
"Clue thinks good ole boy is t.b."
Yeah, go ahead and point that out for us. LMAO! If you are too stupid to post links then let me know the post number and I will post the links for you.
"and then calls the both of us out wrongly as t.b."
-And during your adventures....go ahead and point that out to us also.
Your reading comprehension really sucks. LMAO! That aside, "wow" starts out posting as you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-follette-t...
Then to you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-follette-t...
But, hey, ya'll are just hillbillies...we GOT IT already!
Mr Tanaka

San Diego, CA

#1509 May 11, 2012
I would like to rename this thread as "Why I believe what I am free to, and why you should too"
Anonymous

United States

#1510 May 11, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Glad someone sees a view other than his! Everytime someone speaks up or has a different view him and his drones start their crap. Either its religion, education, lack of education, or babbling on about how much better they are than the rest of us cause they think their shiznit don't stink. They overtake entire threads while taking turns on belittling people about how backwards ignorant and uneducated the masses of c.c. are. I rarely get on here more than once a month but its the same bullies getting on a difdrent person every time. Ive said my peace, like it'll do any good with this bunch!
have u ever paid attention to the people that have attacked me not even on topic, with their name calling and insults, oh yeah we are such bullies. You support and are likely one of the people that do that to me on EVERY thread I am on. Stalkers with an agenda. Call for freedom of speech and religion while denying it to others.
Anonymous

United States

#1511 May 11, 2012
_TrueBeliever_ wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying.......(SIGH).......Your shtick is starting to get old.

Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Albert Einstein,(attributed)(Ever wonder why I accepted the fact that some of you may already have a reprobate mind, and will never be converted.....If you will remember, we had that conversation, agreed you weren't reachable, dusted off the feet, and MOVED ON).

Call me dishonest, lying, what ever "floats your boat", truth is, like I said before: "The truth is the truth even is NO ONE believes it, and a lie is a lie even if EVERYONE believes it". I know the truth, God knows the truth, and we are good with it. Enough of that.

I am more than capable of "defending" myself(you know, the big-boy britches and all), but I see no need to stoop to those levels...kinda like the school bully, you can either punch him in the nose(kinda hard to do when he is hiding), or you can simply let God deal with it, better idea anyway.

It does appear everyone is starting to see your true colors, and for that, I thank you, and I thank them. You can't stop the word of God, Jesus's work, or Christianity.....you can only be a stumbling block, but according to word I read, stumbling blocks WILL be removed. I appeal to you again....reconsider your ways. If you live like there is no hell, you better hope you're right.

Before you go on your rant again about trying to manipulate others, and you, by fear mongering, let me remind you. It is my duty as a member of the family of God to warn you, and everyone. Not out of hate, but out of concern for your ETERNAL salvation, or damnation:

Galatians 6:7-8 "Do not be DECEIVED, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life".

EVERYONE, please consider the above scripture....If you are mocking God, if he is the creator of the universe, if he is going to be your judge, what judgement do YOU deserve? You may not believe in what I preach, you may feel I am trying to shove my beliefs on you, you may think I am a complete lunatic.....all I know is Jesus is the best friend I could ever ask for.

Does anyone have the answers to "why"? Only God. Does tragedy strike daily? Yes. Do we understand circumstances? No. All I can do is put my trust in the one that spoke it all into existence. With the clever design of everything, from the universe itself, to the seed within the apple, He knows what He is doing. If we can ever think "eternally", instead of a few finite years, we can START to grasp the "big picture".

Better to live a 100 years of pain with ETERNAL happiness, than to live a 100 years of pleasure, with ETERNAL pain.

For those alive in Christ, this world is the only pain we will ever know...
For those dead in Christ, this world is the only peace they will ever know...Think about that for a while.

God bless(yeah, even YOUknowWHO)
I find it interesting if you live like there's no hell comment. I know a man that abused his daughter and when she screamed for help he turned her whole family against her and said she was a liar her whole life. This man believes in god and heaven and hell, and yet he thinks he can continue the abuse of his daughter, her own family treat her badly to this day, like she has no integrity. It breaks my heart for her every day, and even the fear of god is just a joke to even ur own masses, as if it were real this man would do her right.
Anonymous

United States

#1512 May 11, 2012
_TrueBeliever_ wrote:
Here's another little tidbit to consider, not my words, but words of people more educated than I (Even Darwin himself). Have you ever thought how eyesight could have possibly been the result of evolution, considering all the components and systems needed to produce sight? Why would all these parts just keep evolving, when they are all needed to produce sight, seems kind of perplexing, even to these people:

"Much disagreement exists about the hypothetical evolution of eyes, and experts recognize that many critical problems exist. Among these problems are an explanation of the evolution of each part of the vision system, including the lens, the eyeball, the retina, the entire optical system, the occipital lobes of the brain, and the many accessory structures. Turner stressed that ‘the real miracle [of vision] lies not so much in the optical eye, but in the computational process that produces vision.’ All of these different systems must function together as an integrated unit for vision to be achieved. As Arendt concludes, the evolution of the eye has been debated ever since Darwin and is still being debated among Darwinists. For non-evolutionists there is no debate".

Turner, J.S., Harvard University

Darwin vividly recognized the problem of eye evolution and the serious impediment that it was for his theory. In his words,

‘To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivance for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree.’ CHARLES DARWIN

Hmmmmm
Tennessee cave salamander, never exposed to sun light, while other salamanders were and have eyes. We see evolution every day
Anonymous

United States

#1513 May 11, 2012
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, dumbazz, just more debunked creationist non-sense from you. We already know how the eye evolved....A-N-D....we have ALLLLL of the REAL life, REAL world examples/stages that we need...alive and well today!<---the creationists didn't tell you that part, huh? LMMFAO @U as always!

Look, dumbazz, our skin cells are PHOTO-SENSITIVE....it's HOW our bodies make vitamin D3 with sunlight. errderrderrderrderr.

Here ya go...a simple explanation for your simple-mind:

Evolution of the eye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7jEhzAn1hDcXX

Would have thought G-O-D would have told you that info...LMAO! Just pray about it, moron, just pray about it.

STILL trying to peddle the same old out-dated, debunked non-sense, eh, TB? You must be a muslim...that's what they are doing.
it's amazing how the creationists really make up stuff when reality is looking them in the face. I could never live like that.
Anonymous

United States

#1514 May 11, 2012
wow wrote:
i see" witch in the woods" and "mrs. manley"
came back on topix at the same time the "two devils" are back how odd at the same time. i guess demon 1 and demon 2 were on vacation to gether.i am not your student your not my school teacher old wrinkle bag so get over it.
you're ridiculous. I was posting the whole time she was on vacation. You are so immature and childish. I think everyone needs to ignore this child, witch could be an older woman that aged gracefully and could be beautiful, one difference to you Christians and pagans the crone is respected and aging is beautiful. You apparently fear aging, her age is not her issue but is one for you as you likely fear being old. And me being a strong woman makes you fear me and my abilities. I am soooo manly? What about my physical strength, career choices not your typical women choices, and everything else, that scares u so much? If you knew anything about science you'd know we all start as females and then males begin to form. We all have the same hormones to manage just different ones develop by organs, testes are the female ovaries, pagans accept duality, you fear it! You live in fear hindered by limitations created by church and your society. keep women in the kitchen? So happy I am not like you!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#1515 May 11, 2012
LovelyoneIncrazytown wrote:
<quoted text>
you're ridiculous. I was posting the whole time she was on vacation. You are so immature and childish. I think everyone needs to ignore this child, witch could be an older woman that aged gracefully and could be beautiful, one difference to you Christians and pagans the crone is respected and aging is beautiful. You apparently fear aging, her age is not her issue but is one for you as you likely fear being old. And me being a strong woman makes you fear me and my abilities. I am soooo manly? What about my physical strength, career choices not your typical women choices, and everything else, that scares u so much? If you knew anything about science you'd know we all start as females and then males begin to form. We all have the same hormones to manage just different ones develop by organs, testes are the female ovaries, pagans accept duality, you fear it! You live in fear hindered by limitations created by church and your society. keep women in the kitchen? So happy I am not like you!
LOL! Yes, you have her pegged.
She is so insecure in her femininity, it's sad.

To her, "old" (like me) means "saggy wrinkles, nasty wrinkles, and wrinkle bag."

To her, assertive, strong women (like you) are not "womanly."

She is stuck in the 50s when women were supposed to be good little housekeepers and mommies. Kept at home in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

It's a wonderful time to be a woman with so much open to us to do and explore.... and wow is missing it.
Her loss.
Anonymous

United States

#1516 May 11, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yes, you have her pegged.
She is so insecure in her femininity, it's sad.

To her, "old" (like me) means "saggy wrinkles, nasty wrinkles, and wrinkle bag."

To her, assertive, strong women (like you) are not "womanly."

She is stuck in the 50s when women were supposed to be good little housekeepers and mommies. Kept at home in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

It's a wonderful time to be a woman with so much open to us to do and explore.... and wow is missing it.
Her loss.
so, true. I could never live life being submissive. I go out and do business and men try to talk down to me, or like the car dealerships taking advantage of women. The best thing I ever did in that regard is be a mechanic in the army, because they can't take advantage of me. Some dealership tried that and they tried to get me for two warranty deductibles when they didn't fix my cruise control on my used navigator the first time. Well, let's just say they paid for the repairs again through my warranty, and the service guy didn't work there the next time I went in. People like that are what women need to train and teach because women out number men, more of us are graduating college. While we even carry their babies. My husband And I may seem to have alternate roles than most couples, hes gentle and I am aggressive. But too many guys confuse being caring and compassionate as weak and unproductive. My hubby works himself to the bone, and still will do dishes and dote all over his son. Stereotypes hinder people. I mean, look at the way Christians on this thread stereotype pagans , like someone out there must be punishing us and we MUST be miserable. Fearing other human beings like sins are contagious. It's really sad stuff.

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

#1517 May 12, 2012
haha wrote:
I'm on a phone and, until i started talking to you and idont the last week or two, hadn't spent enough time on here to bother learning to post links. Not stupid.
Like I said: "let me know the post number and I will post the links for you." Put up or shut up...your dance is not impressive.
haha wrote:
I agreed with wow on the fact you're a mean mofo that just likes to argue...with anybody, haha.
Apparently you have bothered to even "scan" wow's posts. You hillbillies just saying ANYthing that you think adds up. Math....it's NOT for you.
haha wrote:
I just hate seeing people put down so harshly. If they screw up badly enough thats one thing, but things like that just bug me and its part of what led to entering into conversations on these threads.
"screw up badly enough"? LMAO! So you get to be the self-appointed judge....how nice...very convenient for you too, no doubt. Hillbilly much?
haha wrote:
As for comprehension ...i usually am doing a million things at once while chasing the kids...excuse me if i tend to skim over posts sometimes.
<quoted text>
One word: Prioritize.

Like I said: "let me know the post number and I will post the links for you." Put up or shut up...your dance is not impressive.

Hickville, Usa

#1518 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I find it interesting if you live like there's no hell comment. I know a man that abused his daughter and when she screamed for help he turned her whole family against her and said she was a liar her whole life. This man believes in god and heaven and hell, and yet he thinks he can continue the abuse of his daughter, her own family treat her badly to this day, like she has no integrity. It breaks my heart for her every day, and even the fear of god is just a joke to even ur own masses, as if it were real this man would do her right.
What's really strange about christians is that they all seem to live like there is no judgement and they are all promised tomorrow. VERY telling about what's going on inside.

Another thing that is really pathetic is they lie like children...I guess they really ARE dumb enough to think that they can fool you AND G-O-D! LMMFAO! Everything is based on THEIR convenience: God is EVERYwhere, except when they are being sh!tty (he don't see dat, apparently!), They are wizards and can out think G-O-D! Cuz he knows ALL, except what dey don't want him to know. LMAO!

They are just fnckin' CHILDREN. Over grown boobs. How down-right desperate and stupid do they have to be? Oh, oh, let's not forget dat dey are "SPECIAL" in dis uni-verse, yeah, it was ALLLLLLLL "Designed" around dem. How sweet.

Hickville, Usa

#1519 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Tennessee cave salamander, never exposed to sun light, while other salamanders were and have eyes. We see evolution every day
It's really hard for them to see evolution. They don't get enough oxygen to their brains, because of the buybulls shoved down their throats and up their azzez.

Additionally, they only know that cows produce more cattle, sheep more sheep, dogs more dogs and chickens more chickens. They didn't get a chance to grown up with ol' Marlin Perkins and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Too busy trying to get the dogs unknotted, or hoping the cow doesn't fart while their arm is stuffed up inside her.

Simple worlds for simple minds.

The internet: Man's greatest resource....and where religions come to die.

Hickville, Usa

#1520 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
it's amazing how the creationists really make up stuff when reality is looking them in the face. I could never live like that.
Make stuff up they do. If it wasn't so disgusting, it would be quite funny that people are actually ignorant enough about so many subjects that are available at their finger-tips.

The creationist are marketers...that's all they are. And, like any good attorney, their mission on a losing case is to simply muddle the water...toss out ANY specious line of bullsh!t hoping that the confusion will side with them.

Not a SINGLE validated claim. Not ONE. LMAO! Such a "very distinct design"...yet they cannot show it. Claims, yes....where's the proof?

Reality stands firmly against them....as apparently their "God" does too.

Hickville, Usa

#1521 May 12, 2012
Weeeeeeellllll, looks like Matthew was right. Guess mary and joseph went to Egypt and jesus has risen AGAIN!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGY...
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#1522 May 13, 2012
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>Make stuff up they do. If it wasn't so disgusting, it would be quite funny that people are actually ignorant enough about so many subjects that are available at their finger-tips.

The creationist are marketers...that's all they are. And, like any good attorney, their mission on a losing case is to simply muddle the water...toss out ANY specious line of bullsh!t hoping that the confusion will side with them.

Not a SINGLE validated claim. Not ONE. LMAO! Such a "very distinct design"...yet they cannot show it. Claims, yes....where's the proof?

Reality stands firmly against them....as apparently their "God" does too.
I just couldn't live my life being told what to think. These people have never spent one day in advance science and claim so much knowledge. They go to sites for evidence that are completely biased which is their error. When we do research we are told to avoid bias publications. If we try to keep an open mind we don't rely on one source with an agenda. If you're always reading one side of an argument how can you say you have made your own decision, you can't, you're just following the masses. I also do not make claim to know about something that I do not, you have even seen me tell tb I don't know much about the working of church. I know I've been to most and if they say something I don't believe in, like women shouldn't be in battle bs, there is no manipulation or explanation that can make me think some preacher is right or has my best interest.
wow

Waynesboro, GA

#1523 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I just couldn't live my life being told what to think. These people have never spent one day in advance science and claim so much knowledge. They go to sites for evidence that are completely biased which is their error. When we do research we are told to avoid bias publications. If we try to keep an open mind we don't rely on one source with an agenda. If you're always reading one side of an argument how can you say you have made your own decision, you can't, you're just following the masses. I also do not make claim to know about something that I do not, you have even seen me tell tb I don't know much about the working of church. I know I've been to most and if they say something I don't believe in, like women shouldn't be in battle bs, there is no manipulation or explanation that can make me think some preacher is right or has my best interest.
i have you know mrs. man no one tells me what to do there is no preacher standing over me telling me any thing i believe in God and always love going to church no one makes me no one brain washes me . i believe because thats my choice. who brain washes you in believing you are a pagan or a witch who brain washes you all to believe there is no God or to believe in the big bang therory. you can believe what ever you want thats your choice. but don't down my Lord and savior he is very real i know this because of my personal exsperience not because some one made me .
wow

Waynesboro, GA

#1524 May 13, 2012
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really hard for them to see evolution. They don't get enough oxygen to their brains, because of the buybulls shoved down their throats and up their azzez.
Additionally, they only know that cows produce more cattle, sheep more sheep, dogs more dogs and chickens more chickens. They didn't get a chance to grown up with ol' Marlin Perkins and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Too busy trying to get the dogs unknotted, or hoping the cow doesn't fart while their arm is stuffed up inside her.
Simple worlds for simple minds.
The internet: Man's greatest resource....and where religions come to die.
really? what makes you think there therory of evolution is true? were's there proof you always want proof well were's yours there is not any proof just a therory we know the bible is real it's even in the history books at school and "get a clue" learn to spell before the wrinkled witch comes and gets you here is how you spell " bible " not buybull and get a clue why won't you tell us were you live do you live in cc or some were els or are you like" witch in the woods " she claims to live in florida but stickes her fat nose in cc topix forum but i think she is a liar i think she lives right here in cc tn.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#1525 May 13, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>i have you know mrs. man no one tells me what to do there is no preacher standing over me telling me any thing i believe in God and always love going to church no one makes me no one brain washes me . i believe because thats my choice. who brain washes you in believing you are a pagan or a witch who brain washes you all to believe there is no God or to believe in the big bang therory. you can believe what ever you want thats your choice. but don't down my Lord and savior he is very real i know this because of my personal exsperience not because some one made me .
actually the Christian church led me to paganism, and you only proved my point Mrs. Ignorant-prejudicial- woman. Id Rather be judged for being strong than being an idiot. Simple fact is you are not behaving Christ like. If your god made me, and I welcome everyone to go to my Facebook Jessica Pleasant lafollette tn, then wouldn't I be in his image and who would u be to judge his work. I am not manly so your words are lies and ridiculous, while, Mrs. Ignorant-prejudicial woman, I speak the truth. Youre attempt to get on here and make Christianity look good failed because you only prove our point hypocrite.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#1526 May 13, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>i have you know mrs. man no one tells me what to do there is no preacher standing over me telling me any thing i believe in God and always love going to church no one makes me no one brain washes me . i believe because thats my choice. who brain washes you in believing you are a pagan or a witch who brain washes you all to believe there is no God or to believe in the big bang therory. you can believe what ever you want thats your choice. but don't down my Lord and savior he is very real i know this because of my personal exsperience not because some one made me .
by the way calling a strong woman a man has been taught to you. The roles of sexes, men saying what a woman can't do, you only prove how much of a puppet you are in every regard. Of course I find it highly unlikely u would ever understand it or change. Such a pitty, what a waste of breath u are on earth spewing your hate and discontent.
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#1527 May 13, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>really? what makes you think there therory of evolution is true? were's there proof you always want proof well were's yours there is not any proof just a therory we know the bible is real it's even in the history books at school and "get a clue" learn to spell before the wrinkled witch comes and gets you here is how you spell " bible " not buybull and get a clue why won't you tell us were you live do you live in cc or some were els or are you like" witch in the woods " she claims to live in florida but stickes her fat nose in cc topix forum but i think she is a liar i think she lives right here in cc tn.
I wish witch did I'd love to meet her, u on the other hand have no integrity. You are a hypocrite and so blind you can't see past your own disguise.

Buybull, omg, u don't even get that do ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cody patterson 16 min curious 1
Milfs 2 hr Milfs r the best 3
No ambulance coverage 2 hr Jake 2
Camilie Allen and Brian Gibson 5 hr Bite Me 1
andrea wright is she a pill wh##e? 7 hr curious 6
brooke foster 7 hr you know 1
Bridgett Luther 18 hr Valley Guy 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

La Follette Mortgages