First Prev
of 8
Next Last
question

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2011
FYI wrote:
The investigation on the DCS supervisor who was posting information about child abuse cases on facebook has been shoved under the rug..SURPRIZE! The DCS staff were told by a higher supervisor not to talk to any of the attorneys around town because one of them let to cat out of the bag and got the story published in the Christian Journal. Looks like Susan Phillips gets off yet another charge. Way to go Renick Colson. Do what you can to hide the misconduct of your employees while they violate everyones privacy and continue thier witch hunt to settle the big bet at Campbell County DCS. For those of you who do not know, the local DCS staff have a bet on who can remove the most children from thier family's this year.
why have they failed to take 6 children away from an abusive mother and step father. I have called about several cases yet nothing has been done in either case. I have seen children removed from good homes just because the child missed too many days of school but they refuse to protect the ones actually being harmed.
so disgusted

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 2, 2011
Dcs, like MANY other "organizations" in this county are crooked rotten and arrogant. They think they can do whatever to whomever whenever. Don't let them sweep this one under the rug! Keep on them all of us! Change is coming real soon.
Idea

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2011
If you want those children removed from an abusive home just tell the person at the Abuse Hotline that the abusers are talking bad about Donna Valandingham or Susan Chambers Phillips. Those kids will be removed before the sun goes down.
Justice

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2011
DCS here in Campbell County has to be the worst in the state. My kids are grown and I have listened to horrow stories from thier friends on how they were targeted because they stood up for others who had thier kids removed. After supporting thier friends they were harassed and one had his son taken because an UNKNOWN person filed a complaint, according to DCS. Nothing was proven but his son was in fostercare for three months. I have heard of people moving to Scott and Anderson counties because they were afraid they had pissed off a friend of a DCS worker. This has to stop! Maybe the DCS staff needs to be put in thier place. There has to be someone out there who can treat them the way they treat the public. After all, even Hitler got his reward for his actions.
Hmmm

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 2, 2011
Have you ever heard of TBI or the FBI?
a friend of cc parents

Kingston, TN

#7 Mar 2, 2011
I have seen and heard first hand what is said and done in that office. They lie to parents and foster parents, make up rules as they are taking children out of homes, falsify documents to the judge, lie in court, and use things that have been donated to the childern in cusody as their own personal things for their kids and grandkids(and brag about it in the office later). A friend of mine had a fss case open last yr, Tina Smith was her worker. Tina was susposta place homemaker services in the home for my friend. she did not. nor did she place any services or do anything to help my friend in her situation. her children were took bc of this. she was not the most finanicly set person. she was raising her kids alone. and any other time dcs had been called, there was NEVER a problem in her house. they had came in the house 4 times b4 bc the childres father had called causing trouble thinking his druged out ass (which is why my friend left him) would get the kids. well he didn't but he did cause trouble this time. her kids were out of the home for 6 weeks. when the judge gave her cusody back after she got a better house, dcs opened yet another fss case. and guess who the worker is this time Tina Smith again. personally i think it should b a conflict of intrest for her to be the caseworker again with this family but what can we do to help her we aren't judges. any in put would help.
Comment

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2011
I think the parents should picket in front of the DCS office and have the media come do interviews. The fastest way to get DCS to do something is to get the word out to the public and let thier commissioner and out new governor know what is going on with CC DCS.
agreed

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Mar 3, 2011
these corrupt outfits must go. lub ! dcs! Some of our law enforcement judges lawyers. The functional non addict few in this town have got to stand up! We are being bullied by the ppl WE pay! Enough is enough!
interested

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 3, 2011
agreed wrote:
these corrupt outfits must go. lub ! dcs! Some of our law enforcement judges lawyers. The functional non addict few in this town have got to stand up! We are being bullied by the ppl WE pay! Enough is enough!
i agree with you 100%.the judge around here is addicted to cocaine,that is why when all the drug dealers are caught then they go to court then joe ayers turns them loose cause he has to have somewhere to buy his drugs.is it ever going to stop?
agreed

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Mar 3, 2011
it will stop when we stop being afraid. Dcs will take our kids. Lub will shut you off! God only knows what the judicial system can do to us! These places were established to serve us protect us not bully and terrorize us! Its madness!
unknown

Corbin, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2011
to the one about TINA SMITH! If im not correct there is a conflict of intrest with ur friend unless there are no more case workers to take the case which there are TINA SMITH sould not be viewing her case all the time. I should know I spent my Whole life in and out of foster cafe..........
Right

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2011
People like Donna Valandingham and Susan Phillips should be fired and run out of town on a rail. They have a supervisor named Renick Colson who needs to be jailed for his actions and held accountable for letting Donna and Susan run wild. They destroy families, bottom line. I have called inseveral complaints about Donna and her abuse. Nothing ever happens.
agreed

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Mar 4, 2011
pull this back to the top! Let's not forget our mistakes or we will never learn from them! Stop pushing us around. The power of the people is mighty!
Look out

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2011
I heard Donna is pissed and trying to find out who is posting here so she can go after the kids of those posting her name here.
Well

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Susan is too busy selling beer to minors to pay attention this week. She'll be stealing babies once she is clear of the facebook investigation.
nuts

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2011
Susan's husband is having affairs with many of the girls they have cases on. He use to bring them to the motel i work at. He needs to be in jail and she needs to be fired.
Right

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2011
Try to file a police report or a child abuse report on that and watch how fast the paperwork disappears. They are above the law here in CC. The people of CC need to write the new governor and call the TV reporters and shut the DCS coruption off.
News

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2011
I hear the DCS attorney Lindsy Hunt has been caught up in the posting of confidential information on facebook as well as Susan Phillips.
RC Cola

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2011
So he should be in jail for having affairs? I didn't even know that was illegal.
Sad

Old Hickory, TN

#21 Mar 7, 2011
It's clear this thread isn't serious, just slander. Using 'the children' as an excuse to throw insults at adults is beyond low. God will judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April marlow marty miller 35 min Jeni 19
Caryville Elementary School Ghost (Dec '10) 2 hr Billy 60
Utility Assistance 2 hr Billy 5
Tim Not Dead !!! 9 hr THE FACTS 1
Chris they call thumper cheatin on lady and rip... 17 hr Mrcuriosityjr 1
ashley parrot (Oct '15) 17 hr Tylermthrfknevans 52
Timothy Wayne Brown 19 hr Valley Guy 7

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance