sex offenders registered at wrong add...

sex offenders registered at wrong address

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wake up law LPD

United States

#1 May 8, 2011
What does everybody think about sex offenders living in your neighborhood but not registered for that address. What do you do when the cops have been informed but nothing is getting done. Maybe the cops would like it if some of these offenders moved close to where they live. I bet they would make sure the offenders paper work was correct then. They cant do enough work to put the sex offenders in jail but when one of us kill the sob's for toucking a kid they wont have a problem locking us up. Every time the cops are really needed they are never there to help. I have never disliked cops but the more stuff like this that goes on in this town the more I dislike them and loose respect for them as well. So all you girls thats are screwing the cops go ahead and take up for them. And you to will see how much they help you when you really need them. WAKE THE F UP LPD hell fire we are talking about sex offenders here not someone that got a DUI
Call TBI

Nashville, TN

#2 May 8, 2011
wake up law LPD wrote:
What does everybody think about sex offenders living in your neighborhood but not registered for that address. What do you do when the cops have been informed but nothing is getting done. Maybe the cops would like it if some of these offenders moved close to where they live. I bet they would make sure the offenders paper work was correct then. They cant do enough work to put the sex offenders in jail but when one of us kill the sob's for toucking a kid they wont have a problem locking us up. Every time the cops are really needed they are never there to help. I have never disliked cops but the more stuff like this that goes on in this town the more I dislike them and loose respect for them as well. So all you girls thats are screwing the cops go ahead and take up for them. And you to will see how much they help you when you really need them. WAKE THE F UP LPD hell fire we are talking about sex offenders here not someone that got a DUI
Call the TBI Sex offender Registery and tell them the name of the sex offender his address and tell them the cops are not doing their jobs as to keep the data updated. You can also call local tv stations and tell them your story.
Concerned

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 May 8, 2011
where does the sex offender live, let us all know so we can be aware
COCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#4 May 9, 2011
wake up law LPD wrote:
Please take the good advice of "call TBI"and"Concerned " and let us know how it turns out.I can assure that you will get results.Good luck.
Unfortunately

Hendersonville, TN

#5 May 9, 2011
After doing some research on this topic, I found some interesting information:

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sex_ofender_reg/se...

Here is some more on the TN Sex offenders Law:

Pretty sad that there are loop holes in the legal system for Sex Offenders.
There are actually a few states that require sex offenders to wear an ankle bracelet for up to 15 years after they are convicted.

I would report this to T.B.I. asap.
COCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#6 May 9, 2011
Unfortunately wrote:
After doing some research on this topic, I found some interesting information:
Here is some more on the TN Sex offenders Law:
Pretty sad that there are loop holes in the legal system for Sex Offenders.
There are actually a few states that require sex offenders to wear an ankle bracelet for up to 15 years after they are convicted.
I would report this to T.B.I. asap.
you also gave some good info to the poster.And you are also correct about the loopholes and that is a big part of what is wrong with our justice system.Our laws were written by crooked lawyers and that is the reason for so called loopholes.My opinion.
cold

Nashville, TN

#7 May 9, 2011
The search says one is living in my neighber hood, his info was updated two weeks ago. but the house has been empty for a year.?????????
COCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#9 May 9, 2011
cold wrote:
The search says one is living in my neighber hood, his info was updated two weeks ago. but the house has been empty for a year.?????????
Evidently he gave his updated version a phoney address.You should report this to authorities.I sure would.My opinion.
Report them

Nashville, TN

#10 May 9, 2011
Yes report all phoney address to Sheriff Dept. The Sheriff Dept. is supposed to have someone keep up with all of these sex offenders addresses. What we need in this county is one or two officers that go around all these sex offenders addresses and make sure they are where they should be. Randomly of course. You should not be able to call them and tell them when you are visiting absoulutely stupid of any organization to do that.All address in the Christan Journal are not right either. Alot of Campbell County sex offenders are on facebook and myspace. Get the name and addresses and look on the net and you will find them. I think they need to wear ankle bracelets so the Sheriff Dept knows where they are at all times.
ummm

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 11, 2011
Mitchell Callan is at the wrong address.
COCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#12 May 12, 2011
ummm wrote:
"REPORT HIM" simple as that.Where does he live?
new beginnings

Clover, SC

#13 May 12, 2011
COCERNED 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea, but the place he is registered at has been empty for quite some time.
COCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#14 May 13, 2011
new beginnings wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea, but the place he is registered at has been empty for quite some time.
Like I have previously posted "report him".They will locate him andtake care of the matter.
sure they will

United States

#15 May 13, 2011
If you are talking about LPD will take care of the matter that is a joke. We have reported two offenders that are violating the law and nothing has been done. It has been four week now and we have yet to even get any answer. And we sure have not had them "take care of the matter"
CONCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#16 May 13, 2011
sure they will wrote:
If you are talking about LPD will take care of the matter that is a joke. We have reported two offenders that are violating the law and nothing has been done. It has been four week now and we have yet to even get any answer. And we sure have not had them "take care of the matter"
I have told you before "TBI". Go to their web site WWW.TBI.TN.GOV Then click on "TIPS TO TBI" on right hand side of page at top and it will take you to next page and you can send them an email with all the info that you have on the person and I guarantee you will get action.That is the only hope you have.
to ummmm

Nashville, TN

#17 May 13, 2011
ummm wrote:
Mitchel Callan is in jail. Will be there for a long time. He is listed on TBI list as in jail.
to Cocermed 2

Nashville, TN

#18 May 13, 2011
COCERNED 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
His address in CAMPBELL COUNTY JAIL SOON TO BE A STATE PRISON IF NOT ALREADY BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
CONCERNED 2

Smithville, TN

#19 May 14, 2011
to Cocermed 2 wrote:
<quoted text>His address in CAMPBELL COUNTY JAIL SOON TO BE A STATE PRISON IF NOT ALREADY BEEN SHIPPED OUT.
Thank you very much.Maybe "ummm" will be happy to know that.
to CONCERNED 2

Nashville, TN

#20 May 14, 2011
CONCERNED 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much.Maybe "ummm" will be happy to know that.
Everyone that knows Mitchell Callan is happy.
2 concerned 2

Morristown, TN

#21 May 15, 2011
I got on the tbi web page and clicked on tip and it said "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed" so now what would u sugest I do. Oh n BTW should we really have to even contact the tbi when we have a police department in our own town that we pay to do the very same job? Hell you can't even get them to call you back. Figured it would be better when Jimmy took over and we even supported him untill we needed something and he would'nt even return our calls. Not only is the police department a joke all the officials in the city are as well. Whats new though not one time has LPD solved a problem for us when we have called on them. If they can't make it in the paper when a big arrest they don't wanna fool with it. It's all good the city election is not to long from now and you can bet we are going to work our ass off to make a few changes. You can't allow all the bullshit to keep going on and expect to get re-elected. Oh yeah mayor Mike it would be nice if you could start to return peoples call as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starla berry 7 min Campbell 2
Tiffany Taylor 49 min Facts 3
Tara white 56 min Playboy6100 1
Movies 2 hr Misty Muse 1
Helicopters and cops? 2 hr Backvalley1 2
S. Mccullah 3 hr Speak on task 4
Vance Blankenship 3 hr Remember when 20

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance