First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lou

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2010
what happened to him? does he still live off daddy and going nowhere with his life?
duh

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2010
he is living off his girlfriend and driving around in her car that her parents got her.... he must not want a job, but he uses her paycheck for pills and drives around in her celica to pick up chicks...
He works

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
I saw him the other day and he was working. He works for the county.
Also

Dickson, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2010
That girl he's with is a slut. Every time I see her going down the road she got a different guy with her. I dated Andrew and I know that he would do anything in the world for that girl and she does him so wrong. He could do so much better.
Arex

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
I heard Gary Leach whooped his arse
well

Dickson, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2010
i heard that he beat up his girlfriend then was jumped by four guys and beat them all up
Well

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2010
I don't know about his girlfriend but them boys he beat them down!! I've seen both of them. Gary looks bad he looks fine. Lol
Anna

AOL

#9 Aug 7, 2010
Well he sucker shotted Gary with brass knucks and Gary still got up and beat his @ss
Thats bs

Dickson, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2010
That's b.s. Skeen beat grays ass why Scott kitts was hittin him and another guy was kickin him. Gray is full of shit.
Thats bs

Dickson, TN

#11 Aug 7, 2010
That's bs. Skeen beat garys head n why he was gettin hit by two other guys. Grays such a lil girl bring two other guys there jus fight one guy. Lol
duh

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2010
yea right with the amount of PILLS and METH hes doing he can barely fight off his own drool not to mention three guys at once
Skeen

Dickson, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2010
Skeen don't even do pills. He might have at one time but he doesn't now. I know this for a fact. And everybody knows the guy ain't doing meth. Lol I was there when he beat garys @ss. He whooped him why scott kitts was hiring him and some other guy was kicking him. Gary goes around acting like he's some bad dude but after what I saw that night I know he ain't nothing but alittle girl. Him and his buddys. There was three guys and skeen came outta it with nothing but a black eye. Lol. I grew up with skeen and he has never lost a fight. So to little fat Gary you need to bring more ppl or something next time you try and fight him. And you need to grow up and except the fact you got your @ss beat and go on and you need to stop your mamaw from sellig pills. She's goig to go to jail one day.
Duh

Dickson, TN

#14 Aug 10, 2010
duh wrote:
yea right with the amount of PILLS and METH hes doing he can barely fight off his own drool not to mention three guys at once
skeen don't do pills anymore. I know this because I'm with him everyday and he's always has alot of money. And meth? Come on. Lol the guy is 6'4 205. That really sounds like someone on meth. And I was also there when he beat garys @ss. It was three on one and I didn't even have to jump in. Gary is so slow and fat tht he couldn't do nothing with Andrew. It was so funny. But really not as funny as you saying he's on pills and meth. Lol. I go to church with him. That's great.
hahahaha

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2010
Duh, you were there?? Well, I really was there, and if you dont consider someone being on top of a guy beating the crap out of him winning a fight, then you and I have way different opinions on what winning a fight consists of. Gary whipped him EVEN after that Andrew guy hit him with brass knuckles.
Duh

Dickson, TN

#17 Aug 10, 2010
Not only was he beatin garys @ss from the bottom he had scott kitts hittin him to and another guy kicking him. Lol so really ou don't even know what you are talking about. U must be Gary. Lol going around saying he beat up skeen when Gary was the one in the er and skeen when home. Lol and not even saying anything bout the oter too boys. Lol
Duh

Dickson, TN

#18 Aug 10, 2010
And skeen done all that with house shoes on. Ha.
lol

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Aug 11, 2010
HEY GUYS, I BEAT UP A FAT KID IN LA FOLLETTE, TENNESSEE USING BRASS KNUCKLES. I'M SUCH A BADASS.
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
skeen don't do pills anymore. I know this because I'm with him everyday and he's always has alot of money. And meth? Come on. Lol the guy is 6'4 205. That really sounds like someone on meth. And I was also there when he beat garys @ss. It was three on one and I didn't even have to jump in. Gary is so slow and fat tht he couldn't do nothing with Andrew. It was so funny. But really not as funny as you saying he's on pills and meth. Lol. I go to church with him. That's great.
You and Skeen sound like upstanding christians when you come to Andrew Skeen's defense on an internet forum bragging about how he beat up a fat kid. And I really don't see how having "alot of" money proves anything about his possible drug use. You know who else has "alot of" money? Drug dealers.

People like Andrew Skeen and his friends in this thread are exactly the reasons why campbell county will always be a loser factory and nothing more. The height of their accomplishments are outlined at the top of this post, and throughout most of the La Follette topix section.
Duh

Dickson, TN

#20 Aug 11, 2010
duh wrote:
you can talk all you want about Andrew skeen the fact is that u don't even know the guy your just some jerk off gettin on the Internet running his mouth. People like you are the reason why Campbell county is the way it is to day.
haha

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2010
lol wrote:
HEY GUYS, I BEAT UP A FAT KID IN LA FOLLETTE, TENNESSEE USING BRASS KNUCKLES. I'M SUCH A BADASS.
<quoted text>
You and Skeen sound like upstanding christians when you come to Andrew Skeen's defense on an internet forum bragging about how he beat up a fat kid. And I really don't see how having "alot of" money proves anything about his possible drug use. You know who else has "alot of" money? Drug dealers.
People like Andrew Skeen and his friends in this thread are exactly the reasons why campbell county will always be a loser factory and nothing more. The height of their accomplishments are outlined at the top of this post, and throughout most of the La Follette topix section.
Very well said!
truth

United States

#22 Aug 12, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
that fat kid beat Andrews ass I saw the whole thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption 52 min Paul 2
Animal Control 1 hr Rosco 4
What's Adult World Like? (Dec '10) 1 hr Twink 65
Coemned house 1 hr Wat 16
Reward for information to break in on Back Vall... 4 hr PISSED OFF 15
Taco Bell 8 hr Kay 2
Amanda Lay (Jul '15) 10 hr Yours Truly 78

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance