Who's this guy Little Bill Comer ever...
a rider

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Aug 25, 2012
comer wrote:
so he has a big mouth, big deal at least he stands up for his self. the guy weighs maybe 100 pounds soaking wet 65 years old , still screwed up from vietnam and you guys want to bash him. what a bunch of loosers. cant you overlook him. If i was that little and someone was picking on me i would bring out the hawk blade to. I got your back Bill, let someone pick on you when im around see what happens. you all probably slap your women around when they get a little mouthy to. bunch of punks
your a a-- if you were riding side by side with someone doing 40 through town and someone shot between you at 70 you would not look over it and they say he was drunk he coild have killed those people and only one person was argueing with him and he went for a knife and got his head knocked you my friend are a lier and the man that cleaned his clock is a vet and in his 50's so shut the fu-k up.
In The Wind

Corbin, KY

#23 Aug 27, 2012
a rider wrote:
<quoted text>your a a-- if you were riding side by side with someone doing 40 through town and someone shot between you at 70 you would not look over it and they say he was drunk he coild have killed those people and only one person was argueing with him and he went for a knife and got his head knocked you my friend are a lier and the man that cleaned his clock is a vet and in his 50's so shut the fu-k up.
He needs his head knocked off ! That was very disrespectable and shows how big of an Idiot the little loud mouthed is!
In The Wind

Corbin, KY

#24 Aug 27, 2012
comer wrote:
so he has a big mouth, big deal at least he stands up for his self. the guy weighs maybe 100 pounds soaking wet 65 years old , still screwed up from vietnam and you guys want to bash him. what a bunch of loosers. cant you overlook him. If i was that little and someone was picking on me i would bring out the hawk blade to. I got your back Bill, let someone pick on you when im around see what happens. you all probably slap your women around when they get a little mouthy to. bunch of punks
Listen up Comer you POS anytime you want to go with bring it and you might get something that you want to tell at your family reunion to your son and daughter that you have by your 1st cousin!Where is the reunion this year in the same old Barn Yard ?
For real

Knoxville, TN

#25 Aug 29, 2012
I hear he is 1 bad dude and a trained killer LMAO!!! the only thing Ive seen him kill is a tallboy bud and a few flys that blow around that nasty hole in his face when he pops that eye out and licks it clean. he screwed up and got his head popped thats that he got what he deserved and if you have his back then I pitty you because if gien a chance he will stick a knife in yours at the blink of his 1 eye!!!!!
EARNEST T SASS

Knoxville, TN

#26 Aug 29, 2012
i dont know a single comer that has sense enough not to lay with kin.they breed because they know they will eventually get to old to steal for themselves.they teach their young to read and write by filling out wellfare forms.at laest they arent as bad as the chambers.lol
For real

Oliver Springs, TN

#27 Sep 2, 2012
you know them chambers LOL theyre inbreeding idiots also maybe the comers and chambers can one day breed together and come up with one of the world most bizare humans ever with 3 eyes 4 ears 6 legs!!! LOL!!!
zolo

Corbin, KY

#28 Sep 4, 2012
your time is coming Little Bill Karma is waiting...HaHahaha..........
jessica COMER

United States

#29 Sep 10, 2012
Listen here all u stupids inbreeds who wanna run their mouths about myf ather aprobably don't even know him u might have seen him out or heard some other idiot say something about him but have u ever really met him...no. he may have been an alcoholic at one point but u would be too if u volunteered for the rmy at 17. and saw and experienced the things he did. U know he went over there and fought for ur freedom. The same freedom that has given u the right to get n theis dumb website and run ur mouth. Did u go to war and fight? Again no. He hasn't always been the best father or person but he tries. I can't believe any of u. It's just sad to know that a veteran can be spoken about like this. And as for Willy that attacked my dad at the gas station...ur timeis coming. I mean if if my dad was arguing with Willy he had no right to do what he did. It's called attempted murder and u better believe I will be there when he is sentenced. Laughing in his face. And last yes he carries a knife will pull it on you cause he is old and tiny. So next time u wanna run ur mouth why don't u call me and I will meet u and u can say it to my face and I will put u in ur place. I'm on facebook. [email protected]
a rider

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Sep 10, 2012
jessica COMER wrote:
Listen here all u stupids inbreeds who wanna run their mouths about myf ather aprobably don't even know him u might have seen him out or heard some other idiot say something about him but have u ever really met him...no. he may have been an alcoholic at one point but u would be too if u volunteered for the rmy at 17. and saw and experienced the things he did. U know he went over there and fought for ur freedom. The same freedom that has given u the right to get n theis dumb website and run ur mouth. Did u go to war and fight? Again no. He hasn't always been the best father or person but he tries. I can't believe any of u. It's just sad to know that a veteran can be spoken about like this. And as for Willy that attacked my dad at the gas station...ur timeis coming. I mean if if my dad was arguing with Willy he had no right to do what he did. It's called attempted murder and u better believe I will be there when he is sentenced. Laughing in his face. And last yes he carries a knife will pull it on you cause he is old and tiny. So next time u wanna run ur mouth why don't u call me and I will meet u and u can say it to my face and I will put u in ur place. I'm on facebook. [email protected]
you dont know sh-t i know willy he also fought for you so you can open your big mouth your dad almost killed 3 people while riding his bike drunk with his 6th dui and he pulled a knife on willy and willy did what anyone else would have done so run that mouth all you want i was there and i will also be there too.
another rider

Corbin, KY

#31 Sep 11, 2012
let the little punk run up with me on the road he'll eat my damn foot in his gut I heard they're going to sale his harley at the aution
Yeah Boy

Knoxville, TN

#32 Sep 11, 2012
thats what Im screaming he is a nutbag and he got what he needed and I would have done the same or worse if he had rode between me and another bike like that he wouldve been eating the guardrail!!! he shouldnt have been on the road he knows he has no rite to drive or ride anything with wheels except maybe a bycycle or tricycle LOL!!! and you are like the rest of the comers got more mouth than a indian has hotels/gas station LOL!!!!
jessica COMER

United States

#33 Sep 12, 2012
a rider wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know sh-t i know willy he also fought for you so you can open your big mouth your dad almost killed 3 people while riding his bike drunk with his 6th dui and he pulled a knife on willy and willy did what anyone else would have done so run that mouth all you want i was there and i will also be there too.
my dad was not drunk. Check the hospital records dumbass. And it is not his 6th dui. he didn't get charged with anything idiot. And I hope u are in the coutroom. I'm sure u know who I am and I would love for u to walk up to me and say all this to my face. I dare u.
jessica COMER

United States

#34 Sep 12, 2012
Yeah Boy wrote:
thats what Im screaming he is a nutbag and he got what he needed and I would have done the same or worse if he had rode between me and another bike like that he wouldve been eating the guardrail!!! he shouldnt have been on the road he knows he has no rite to drive or ride anything with wheels except maybe a bycycle or tricycle LOL!!! and you are like the rest of the comers got more mouth than a indian has hotels/gas station LOL!!!!
and as for u, u are also invited to say this to my face. I'll make sure u know just how big my mouth is and the fact that I can back up every word should surprise ur ignorant ads.
ur krazi

Corbin, KY

#35 Sep 12, 2012
jessica COMER wrote:
<quoted text> my dad was not drunk. Check the hospital records dumbass. And it is not his 6th dui. he didn't get charged with anything idiot. And I hope u are in the coutroom. I'm sure u know who I am and I would love for u to walk up to me and say all this to my face. I dare u.
prob 10th dui damn old drunk one of these days his little boney assed mouthed is going to get him worse than when he started to pull that knife and I to this day wonder why someone hasn't already done it. So STFU you fat ass dog!
ur krazi

Corbin, KY

#36 Sep 12, 2012
jessica COMER wrote:
<quoted text> and as for u, u are also invited to say this to my face. I'll make sure u know just how big my mouth is and the fact that I can back up every word should surprise ur ignorant ads.
bigger than ur ass; LOL
ur krazi

Corbin, KY

#37 Sep 12, 2012
jessica COMER wrote:
<quoted text> and as for u, u are also invited to say this to my face. I'll make sure u know just how big my mouth is and the fact that I can back up every word should surprise ur ignorant ads.
r u his brothers kid anyway by their aunt? Barnyard Baby
LMAO

Corbin, KY

#38 Sep 12, 2012
I heard you was by his 1st cousins wife and you was borned in the back seat of a Volkswagon and they had to cut thre roof off to get your big ass out of it ;LMAO16
Yeah Boy

Knoxville, TN

#39 Sep 12, 2012
Your a comer of some sort andeveryone in this town knows how big your mouth and ass is and Ive been n your face 3 or 4 times in the last week and your to stupid to know it LOL!! uncle bill is a idiot and has alway gave our family a bad name along with Kermit the frog and the homo kenneth. anytime the name comer comes up its an automatic which drunk are you talking about reaction!!! now doesnt that make you feel all cozy and warm! And this is my last post on this because its like having a battle of witts with an unarmed person!!! later
yepper

Corbin, KY

#40 Sep 12, 2012
Hell Yeah and another Yeah Boy:)hehehehehe Inbreds
yepper

Corbin, KY

#41 Sep 12, 2012
You go Yeah Boy! What's that Harley's highest bid going to be? 2 dollas;hehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for middle aged female buck fuddy 20 min Want to 7
tasha lane 2 hr maggie 1
noah lamaster 9 hr why 6
Scotty Ivey??? 10 hr KnoxStockyDaddy 1
Guys who like some for pills 18 hr Bttmboi 3
Looking for a good man 18 hr Ex Gi Joe 5
Looking for Raymond Ogg (Oct '15) 21 hr tonto67 12

La Follette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance