Who's this guy Little Bill Comer everyone is talking about ?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

He's supposed to be some bad ass biker. I thought all the bad asses were either dead or in prison!
Me too

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

He is a real sweet guy till he finds his hawk bill when he is drunk. LoL...
bad dad

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
He's supposed to be some bad ass biker. I thought all the bad asses were either dead or in prison!
no you heard wrong he got his bad ass head busted by a biker.
karma is real

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

bad dad wrote:
<quoted text>no you heard wrong he got his bad ass head busted by a biker.
So karma got a hold of his ass didn't he have time to pull out that hawk bill knife? I guess he messed with the wrong person and that mouth overloaded his boney ass ;hehehehehe.
bad dad

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

i heard bill went to the er now thats karma lol
Kev

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Takes 3 bad ass bikers to jump on an old man... Then leave him in a puddle of blood left for dead... Bad asses
witness

Caryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Kev wrote:
Takes 3 bad ass bikers to jump on an old man... Then leave him in a puddle of blood left for dead... Bad asses
i was next door and saw it all one person hit the other the other people there didnt touch bill and i will say that in court too bill has always been a trouble maker.
bigdog

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Yeah he is a trained killer LMAO!! he runs off at the mouth like he has the sh*ts and when someone beats that ass he tries to reach for a knife to cut somebody LOL he got what he got and deserved IMO!! I saw it also he run between the 2 guys on their bikes and when the guy stopped to ask him what his deal was he started running his trap and got his head popped like a grape LOL!!! YEAH BOY!!!!! For Real!!!
cool hand luke

Caryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

bigdog wrote:
Yeah he is a trained killer LMAO!! he runs off at the mouth like he has the sh*ts and when someone beats that ass he tries to reach for a knife to cut somebody LOL he got what he got and deserved IMO!! I saw it also he run between the 2 guys on their bikes and when the guy stopped to ask him what his deal was he started running his trap and got his head popped like a grape LOL!!! YEAH BOY!!!!! For Real!!!
so who popped that head for him?do ya think it knoked some sense in him?
bourget

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

bigdog wrote:
Yeah Boy ;For Real he got popped like a grape ;hehehehehe..........guess the Trained Killer didn't work this time did it Folks !!!!!!!!
Ralphie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

cool hand luke wrote:
<quoted text>so who popped that head for him?do ya think it knoked some sense in him?
Hell you couldnt knock any sense into none of those comers heads with a 10lb sledge hammer. but lilbill gets drunk and lets the beer fill up that 10 gallon head and makes his 50 gallon mouth say stuff his 2gallon ass cant back it up!!! he sure as hell dont need to be riding a bike and if he had done the same to me as he did my friends he wouldve been kicked in the ditch!!!
Well

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

You would know all about that sense you have a 15 gallon head and live in a ditch yourself.How many ounces of ass do you have LOL not even.Last time I looked you were an old man on pills.Just another boney ass druggy.
Bourget

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell you couldnt knock any sense into none of those comers heads with a 10lb sledge hammer. but lilbill gets drunk and lets the beer fill up that 10 gallon head and makes his 50 gallon mouth say stuff his 2gallon ass cant back it up!!! he sure as hell dont need to be riding a bike and if he had done the same to me as he did my friends he wouldve been kicked in the ditch!!!
Yeah Boy ;LMAO you tell 'em Ralphie.
Bahaha

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Little? Sounds like a tool.
Well

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Ralphie and Yea Boy are lovers once again.They are hard for each other.
Ralphie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Well wrote:
Looks like Ralphie and Yea Boy are lovers once again.They are hard for each other.
what in the hell does this mean! and I bet you are one of that lil trolls family or customers huh! did we touch a nerve with this.......no.... but I bet our bro did with the helmet to bills head LMAO!!!! baddabing!!!! thats what he gets for acting well not acting but being the idiot he is and doin what he done.
Ralphie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Well wrote:
You would know all about that sense you have a 15 gallon head and live in a ditch yourself.How many ounces of ass do you have LOL not even.Last time I looked you were an old man on pills.Just another boney ass druggy.
First you dont know me because I am 6ft 250lbs and by no means am I a old skinny "druggie" thats lilbill to a T that you desribed and lets not forget a DRUNKEN idiot that claims he is a trained killer and makes about as much sense as a out of work windshield washer on magnolia ave! lets leave this alone because Im getting into a battle of wits with unarmed comers LOL!!!
Well

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Have no idea who you are dude just having fun.
Ralphie

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Thats cool me 2!! the lil nutjob needed a good wack upside that jumbled mess he calls a brain LOL!!!
comer

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

so he has a big mouth, big deal at least he stands up for his self. the guy weighs maybe 100 pounds soaking wet 65 years old , still screwed up from vietnam and you guys want to bash him. what a bunch of loosers. cant you overlook him. If i was that little and someone was picking on me i would bring out the hawk blade to. I got your back Bill, let someone pick on you when im around see what happens. you all probably slap your women around when they get a little mouthy to. bunch of punks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aunt Hester 31 min Not Steven King 5
Kevin Ruan has gonorrhea 35 min Kevin Ruan 9
Vacating during election? 35 min Still an idiot 45
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 44 min WOW 9,268
steve watts is a woman beater 1 hr Get-real 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mississippi gurl 144,722
Election Predictions 1 hr Get-real 180

Search the La Follette Forum:
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE